Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Noble Orders of Sornieth
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Quis - Hi again! [b]Which Order would your dragon like to join?[/b] Scholars [b]What Branch?[/b] Unspecified [b]Dragon's name:[/b] Hanqui [b]Dragon's ID#:[/b] 26416824 [b]Link to your dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26416824] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264169/26416824_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Are you OK with receiving roleplay related PMs and/or pings about this dragon?[/b] Yes! Also just wondering; Hanqui is a linguist, so would that fit in the Unspecified category or would that be one all on its own?
@Quis - Hi again!

Which Order would your dragon like to join? Scholars
What Branch? Unspecified
Dragon's name: Hanqui
Dragon's ID#: 26416824
Link to your dragon:
26416824_350.png

Are you OK with receiving roleplay related PMs and/or pings about this dragon? Yes!

Also just wondering; Hanqui is a linguist, so would that fit in the Unspecified category or would that be one all on its own?
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
@Quis

Which Order would your dragon like to join?: Order of Healers
What Branch?: Unspecified
Dragon's name:
Muirchertach
Dragon's ID#: #26878398
Link to your dragon: Here he is
Are you OK with receiving roleplay related PMs and/or pings about this dragon?: Sure am!
@Quis

Which Order would your dragon like to join?: Order of Healers
What Branch?: Unspecified
Dragon's name:
Muirchertach
Dragon's ID#: #26878398
Link to your dragon: Here he is
Are you OK with receiving roleplay related PMs and/or pings about this dragon?: Sure am!
jYsXFew.gif
@Quis Looks amazing! Thanks for making it. I'll add few dragons with finished, polished bios. Just a quick question, can I add few others when I complete their stories and outfits later? I want to have one dragon for each order, so is tat too much? Is there a limit of dragons we can add? Thanks in advance! I'll add signature banner in a moment. Also, please add me to the major pinglist. [b]Which Order would your dragon like to join?[/b]: Order of travelers. [b]What Branch? (you can leave this blank if the 'Unspecified' description is the best fit)[/b] Mapmakers. [b]Dragon's name:[/b] Luno [b]Dragon's ID#:[/b] #23280280 [b]Link to your dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23280280] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232803/23280280_350.png[/img] [/url][b]Are you OK with receiving roleplay related PMs and/or pings about this dragon?:[/b] Yes, please. [b]Which Order would your dragon like to join?[/b]: Order of artists. [b]What Branch? (you can leave this blank if the 'Unspecified' description is the best fit)[/b] Performer. [b]Dragon's name:[/b] Tiberius [b]Dragon's ID#:[/b] #11751647 [b]Link to your dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11751647] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117517/11751647_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Are you OK with receiving roleplay related PMs and/or pings about this dragon?:[/b] Of course!
@Quis

Looks amazing! Thanks for making it. I'll add few dragons with finished, polished bios. Just a quick question, can I add few others when I complete their stories and outfits later? I want to have one dragon for each order, so is tat too much? Is there a limit of dragons we can add?

Thanks in advance! I'll add signature banner in a moment. Also, please add me to the major pinglist.

Which Order would your dragon like to join?: Order of travelers.
What Branch? (you can leave this blank if the 'Unspecified' description is the best fit) Mapmakers.
Dragon's name: Luno
Dragon's ID#: #23280280
Link to your dragon:
23280280_350.png
Are you OK with receiving roleplay related PMs and/or pings about this dragon?: Yes, please.

Which Order would your dragon like to join?: Order of artists.
What Branch? (you can leave this blank if the 'Unspecified' description is the best fit) Performer.
Dragon's name: Tiberius
Dragon's ID#: #11751647
Link to your dragon:
11751647_350.png

Are you OK with receiving roleplay related PMs and/or pings about this dragon?: Of course!

@Quis

Can I be on the update pinglist?
@Quis

Can I be on the update pinglist?
hu72dVR.png
@quis Which Order would your dragon like to join? Alchemists What Branch? Dragon's name: Kaun Dragon's ID#: #27061847 Link to your dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27061847] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270619/27061847_350.png[/img] [/url] Are you OK with receiving roleplay related PMs and/or pings about this dragon?: I'd love to!
@quis
Which Order would your dragon like to join? Alchemists
What Branch?
Dragon's name: Kaun
Dragon's ID#: #27061847
Link to your dragon:
27061847_350.png

Are you OK with receiving roleplay related PMs and/or pings about this dragon?: I'd love to!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Mosflow
I'm really flattered that you cared enough about getting links back included in your bios that you would put in this much work! Your new banners look awesome!

(My image editor is terrible, I made all my graphics on bannerfans.com because I'm too stubborn to ask for help, so I know they're not great, heh.)

I assume you didn't go through the trouble of making a full set like this just for your own dragons, so I'm going to link to these somewhere in the main post for other people to use too, if that's ok? I'll put a credit to you next to the links of course.

To everyone else- I'm working on getting your beautiful new kids listed, just give me a few minutes! :)
@Mosflow
I'm really flattered that you cared enough about getting links back included in your bios that you would put in this much work! Your new banners look awesome!

(My image editor is terrible, I made all my graphics on bannerfans.com because I'm too stubborn to ask for help, so I know they're not great, heh.)

I assume you didn't go through the trouble of making a full set like this just for your own dragons, so I'm going to link to these somewhere in the main post for other people to use too, if that's ok? I'll put a credit to you next to the links of course.

To everyone else- I'm working on getting your beautiful new kids listed, just give me a few minutes! :)

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis [b]Which Order would your dragon like to join?[/b] Artists [b]What Branch?[/b] Storytellers [b]Dragon's name:[/b] Wyndrael [b]Dragon's ID#:[/b] 24563108 [b]Link to your dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24563108] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245632/24563108_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Are you OK with receiving roleplay related PMs and/or pings about this dragon?:[/b] Yeah.
@Quis

Which Order would your dragon like to join?
Artists
What Branch? Storytellers
Dragon's name: Wyndrael
Dragon's ID#: 24563108
Link to your dragon:

24563108_350.png

Are you OK with receiving roleplay related PMs and/or pings about this dragon?: Yeah.
@Quis

I made all of them so you could use them. I have an old version of photoshop but it still functions just as good as any photoshop really.

You can use them however you like, I was distracting myself last night and once i made the base it was easy :D
@Quis

I made all of them so you could use them. I have an old version of photoshop but it still functions just as good as any photoshop really.

You can use them however you like, I was distracting myself last night and once i made the base it was easy :D
swzhP8S.pngtumblr_o4dgmvU6uv1ufp9pbo1_100.png196.png
@Quis Can we have more then one dragon doing this?
@Quis Can we have more then one dragon doing this?
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Deeproar
It depends a little on what drives Hanqui to study as a linguist. Is it because he loves stories and wants to be able to read in every language? Does he want to be a language teacher? Does he want to be a diplomat to other cultures that maybe speak in a different way? You have options!

If it's because he loves working with language in general then yes, unspecified is probably the best fit, since it combines a little bit of all sorts of different things. I'll put him there for now and if you change your mind in the future you can let me know and I'll relocate him :)

@Marmite
Of course, you can enroll as many dragons as you like as long as each dragon is only in one Order! And you definitely don't have to have them finished first- as long as the bio has a few words that tell us anything at all about the dragon's personality or goals then it's fine. I got your two boys, they're safely on their lists.
And @Frysa, this answers your question too I think!

@adrienne1614
Absolutely, thanks for the interest, I'll put you on there right away.

@wintersoldat @Lightshadow101 @Birdskull
Your lovely children are enrolled in their lists!
@Deeproar
It depends a little on what drives Hanqui to study as a linguist. Is it because he loves stories and wants to be able to read in every language? Does he want to be a language teacher? Does he want to be a diplomat to other cultures that maybe speak in a different way? You have options!

If it's because he loves working with language in general then yes, unspecified is probably the best fit, since it combines a little bit of all sorts of different things. I'll put him there for now and if you change your mind in the future you can let me know and I'll relocate him :)

@Marmite
Of course, you can enroll as many dragons as you like as long as each dragon is only in one Order! And you definitely don't have to have them finished first- as long as the bio has a few words that tell us anything at all about the dragon's personality or goals then it's fine. I got your two boys, they're safely on their lists.
And @Frysa, this answers your question too I think!

@adrienne1614
Absolutely, thanks for the interest, I'll put you on there right away.

@wintersoldat @Lightshadow101 @Birdskull
Your lovely children are enrolled in their lists!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17