Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | art thread! (new stuff pg. 4)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
:o :o these are too cute!!!
:o :o these are too cute!!!
xpxalNl.gif
@sketchersocks

All of them are really cute! C: Are they free for using? I would like to put them in my clan profile. :3

Ps: how do you resize drawings and such? :P
@sketchersocks

All of them are really cute! C: Are they free for using? I would like to put them in my clan profile. :3

Ps: how do you resize drawings and such? :P
tumblr_o87303dwJs1tegfv5o1_500.png
@Havril

Yeah, you can use them! They're meant for bio resources and such, just link it back to this thread :D

(I just resize it in photoshop, but you can easily do it with any other art program like paint tool sai too)
@Havril

Yeah, you can use them! They're meant for bio resources and such, just link it back to this thread :D

(I just resize it in photoshop, but you can easily do it with any other art program like paint tool sai too)
ANbDf4Q.gif
@sketchersocks

Thank you so much! :D
@sketchersocks

Thank you so much! :D
tumblr_o87303dwJs1tegfv5o1_500.png
@sketchersocks
I absolutely love these sprites, and thanks so much for letting people use them ^.^
@sketchersocks
I absolutely love these sprites, and thanks so much for letting people use them ^.^
zboHu0l.png pAhQwGC.png
@sketchersocks

I love how sassy you made the sprites! Cute but dangerous.

Are you planning on doing the goblins as well? Do you have a ping list?

Also, any chance of getting a small Earth Sprite that still says "Gnarly"? That's too awesome not to have.
@sketchersocks

I love how sassy you made the sprites! Cute but dangerous.

Are you planning on doing the goblins as well? Do you have a ping list?

Also, any chance of getting a small Earth Sprite that still says "Gnarly"? That's too awesome not to have.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Harbinger

Aww thanks! I might do the goblins, but probably after a few more of them have been released. I don't have a ping list unfortunately 'cause I don't really do a lot of FR art these days orz

(I'll see what I can do about the gnarly thing! The text might be too big though)
@Harbinger

Aww thanks! I might do the goblins, but probably after a few more of them have been released. I don't have a ping list unfortunately 'cause I don't really do a lot of FR art these days orz

(I'll see what I can do about the gnarly thing! The text might be too big though)
ANbDf4Q.gif
@sketchersocks
Aww why is space daddy so grumpy??

(THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE!!)
@sketchersocks
Aww why is space daddy so grumpy??

(THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE!!)
ovIxsB0.png
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png tvc2kGc.png tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png
@HeartofDragon

Because the west wing of the library has phased out of existence. Again.

(aaaah thanks! *w*)
@HeartofDragon

Because the west wing of the library has phased out of existence. Again.

(aaaah thanks! *w*)
ANbDf4Q.gif
Just wanted to drop by and say your art is amazing! :3
Just wanted to drop by and say your art is amazing! :3
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12