Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | art thread! (new stuff pg. 4)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Deoxtri

Yay I'm glad you like it!! If I ever draw any dragons I'll probably post them here or in another thread :)
@Deoxtri

Yay I'm glad you like it!! If I ever draw any dragons I'll probably post them here or in another thread :)
ANbDf4Q.gif
[quote name="Deoxtri" date=2015-11-30 06:43:24] @sketchersocks Aaaw, they're adorable! If you make these more clan-page-info-size, I'd love to have the ice one there! Naturally with a link to your page or perhaps shop if you have one :V [/quote] Same here, but with wind and water ;)
Deoxtri wrote on 2015-11-30:
@sketchersocks
Aaaw, they're adorable!
If you make these more clan-page-info-size, I'd love to have the ice one there!
Naturally with a link to your page or perhaps shop if you have one :V

Same here, but with wind and water ;)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe

I'm glad you like them! What size would you like?
@Lisegathe

I'm glad you like them! What size would you like?
ANbDf4Q.gif
@sketchersocks

I really love the expression on the Plague sprite. It's just a perfect look on him ahaha.
Okay, to be honest all of them are amazing. Really love your art style <3
@sketchersocks

I really love the expression on the Plague sprite. It's just a perfect look on him ahaha.
Okay, to be honest all of them are amazing. Really love your art style <3
3YgXAOe.png
@sketchersocks Eeeeee I think I like lightning and wind the best, when you resize the wind one can you let me know? Thank you they are amazing!
@sketchersocks Eeeeee I think I like lightning and wind the best, when you resize the wind one can you let me know? Thank you they are amazing!
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
@drgrim

Aaw, I'm glade to hear that! I had the most fun drawing the plague and shadow sprite's expressions actually :D
@drgrim

Aaw, I'm glade to hear that! I had the most fun drawing the plague and shadow sprite's expressions actually :D
ANbDf4Q.gif
@HollyBerry

Aaaah thanks *w* Actually I think I might resize all of them into little icons since lots of people seem interested in it. I'll ping you when I get around to it!
@HollyBerry

Aaaah thanks *w* Actually I think I might resize all of them into little icons since lots of people seem interested in it. I'll ping you when I get around to it!
ANbDf4Q.gif
.//Wow amazing!
.//Wow amazing!
@sketchersocks The same as the Ice sprite, please ^^ I think that's the most convenient size. The details are really neat up close, so I'm glad you show them in full scale :) [img]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp274/Flandre/ice-150.png[/img] edit: I read your front-page update and it's a GREAT IDEA :D I've actually been hoping for it all along.
@sketchersocks The same as the Ice sprite, please ^^ I think that's the most convenient size. The details are really neat up close, so I'm glad you show them in full scale :)

ice-150.png

edit: I read your front-page update and it's a GREAT IDEA :D I've actually been hoping for it all along.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe @HollyBerry

Aaaand all the sprites are resized! They're all up in the first post :D
@Lisegathe @HollyBerry

Aaaand all the sprites are resized! They're all up in the first post :D
ANbDf4Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12