Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Familiar pixel dividers!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Refure ooh, how about the tricks!? owo Please?
@Refure ooh, how about the tricks!? owo Please?
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Refure
These are awesome! If I may suggest some more familiars... What about the Sethrises, warcats and Psywurms! I'd love to use these in my dragon's bios or even in my signature! Again, these are ridiculously awesome! I love them :D
@Refure
These are awesome! If I may suggest some more familiars... What about the Sethrises, warcats and Psywurms! I'd love to use these in my dragon's bios or even in my signature! Again, these are ridiculously awesome! I love them :D
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@FlameBlitz @Cielka @LadyRiat @AmberMuffinz @Upstart @Rottikins @Digimon11 @InuKimi @Foxwyrm @Kaitorubel

I am here with some Hainus, Chimeras and foxy Tricks! (the chimera's faces ended up hilarious and terrible, i apologize)

More of them to come tomorrow probably
@FlameBlitz @Cielka @LadyRiat @AmberMuffinz @Upstart @Rottikins @Digimon11 @InuKimi @Foxwyrm @Kaitorubel

I am here with some Hainus, Chimeras and foxy Tricks! (the chimera's faces ended up hilarious and terrible, i apologize)

More of them to come tomorrow probably
tumblr_nfxlvsLxwV1r9lpmmo7_r1_250.gif
@Refure oh, the tricks look great! owo
@Refure oh, the tricks look great! owo
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@FlameBlitz @Cielka @LadyRiat @AmberMuffinz @Upstart @Rottikins @Digimon11 @InuKimi @Foxwyrm @Kaitorubel @CornixElecti

Kind of a big update! Warcats, male Serthis, Streaks and Psywurms are in~

I'm kinda curious to see where these pixels might end up.
@FlameBlitz @Cielka @LadyRiat @AmberMuffinz @Upstart @Rottikins @Digimon11 @InuKimi @Foxwyrm @Kaitorubel @CornixElecti

Kind of a big update! Warcats, male Serthis, Streaks and Psywurms are in~

I'm kinda curious to see where these pixels might end up.
@Refure
I've been using some of these for some of my dragon bios just to help pretty up the page.

I think you should do the clouddancers , floracats ,and the festival bears. but I'm happy with whatever familiars you do because I enjoy seeing them and they all turn out awesome. ^ ^
@Refure
I've been using some of these for some of my dragon bios just to help pretty up the page.

I think you should do the clouddancers , floracats ,and the festival bears. but I'm happy with whatever familiars you do because I enjoy seeing them and they all turn out awesome. ^ ^
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@Refure

Amazing! What are the BBC codes or HTMLs if I may ask? I'd like to use a few in my dragon's bios :3
@Refure

Amazing! What are the BBC codes or HTMLs if I may ask? I'd like to use a few in my dragon's bios :3
@CornixElecti You can simply copy the image's location then input that through the image code! [code][img] link of image location here [/img] [/code] I'm pretty sure I also explained how to attach a link to them a couple pages back, if you wanna do that~
@CornixElecti

You can simply copy the image's location then input that through the image code!
Code:
[img] link of image location here [/img]

I'm pretty sure I also explained how to attach a link to them a couple pages back, if you wanna do that~
@Refure

Okay!!
@Refure

Okay!!

I think it's a best tactic to update only once I've got a lot more new pixels in, after all, there's SO many familiars... Phew... And I'm not even sure if the divider versions will be worth it by the time I get to 100 pixels done or so.

Anyways! Floracats, gathering beetles (I'll have them someday they're sooo pretty ungh), Croakers and Sparrowmice have arrived! Vacation ends tomorrow so things might be a bit slower but hey, I've caught the hang of it and can make these faster now.

I think it's a best tactic to update only once I've got a lot more new pixels in, after all, there's SO many familiars... Phew... And I'm not even sure if the divider versions will be worth it by the time I get to 100 pixels done or so.

Anyways! Floracats, gathering beetles (I'll have them someday they're sooo pretty ungh), Croakers and Sparrowmice have arrived! Vacation ends tomorrow so things might be a bit slower but hey, I've caught the hang of it and can make these faster now.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23