Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Familiar pixel dividers!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Refure These are amazing! (can I save them and use some as my DA icon; these are seriously amazing)

Please ping me if you ever do the rabbits, Hainu's or Chimera's!
@Refure These are amazing! (can I save them and use some as my DA icon; these are seriously amazing)

Please ping me if you ever do the rabbits, Hainu's or Chimera's!
LWDw43p.png
@Refure They're lovely! And it's okay to ping me every day as long as you have new stuff.
@Refure They're lovely! And it's okay to ping me every day as long as you have new stuff.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Thanks everyone! Your support is what drives me on~ I'll try to fill requests while I still have my drawing computer (once school is over for today and tomorrow).

Also @FlameBlitz of course you can use them!
Thanks everyone! Your support is what drives me on~ I'll try to fill requests while I still have my drawing computer (once school is over for today and tomorrow).

Also @FlameBlitz of course you can use them!
tumblr_nfxlvsLxwV1r9lpmmo7_r1_250.gif
@Refure

These are absolutely adorable!

Though, I saw you mentioned you're doing these for practice, so would you mind some helpful tips and should I pm you with them? Not trying to overstep, of course, but I've been pixeling for a while myself and I feel like I may be able to link some helpful tutorials to get you even further on the road as a fellow pixel-pusher. c:
@Refure

These are absolutely adorable!

Though, I saw you mentioned you're doing these for practice, so would you mind some helpful tips and should I pm you with them? Not trying to overstep, of course, but I've been pixeling for a while myself and I feel like I may be able to link some helpful tutorials to get you even further on the road as a fellow pixel-pusher. c:
tumblr_nrju9pfHM41sqqzwwo1_100.giftumblr_nrju9pfHM41sqqzwwo2_100.gif
tumblr_nrqnekhnOn1sqqzwwo5_r1_250.png
These are so lovely!
These are so lovely!
These are so lovely!
These are so lovely!
@Ansitru
Thank you! And you're free to give me tips if you want, they're very welcome, I just can't promise I'll be able to do them right. x')

(currently doing vulstals, only have a couple days before hiatus)
@Ansitru
Thank you! And you're free to give me tips if you want, they're very welcome, I just can't promise I'll be able to do them right. x')

(currently doing vulstals, only have a couple days before hiatus)
@refure

Ah! Awesome!

So, the first thing that comes to mind is the outline. At the moment you have a lot of "jaggy pixels", which means that the outlines are reading as sort of bunched u pat the moment, instead of being one neat line. It's something that is explained really well in this "pixel art 101"-thread on Pixel Joint.

And another small tip is to handplace the coloring, instapead of working with brushes like you would for drawing regularly. Working at the size that youre working at, it's already difficult to convey details and the best way to get a proper, crisp-looking pixel is to avoid using tools that automatically blur the edges (like brush-tools in paint tool sai) for example. A good program to really get started on the foundations of Pixel art with the right tools, imo, is Graphicsgale. Best of all: it is offered in a free version. :D
@refure

Ah! Awesome!

So, the first thing that comes to mind is the outline. At the moment you have a lot of "jaggy pixels", which means that the outlines are reading as sort of bunched u pat the moment, instead of being one neat line. It's something that is explained really well in this "pixel art 101"-thread on Pixel Joint.

And another small tip is to handplace the coloring, instapead of working with brushes like you would for drawing regularly. Working at the size that youre working at, it's already difficult to convey details and the best way to get a proper, crisp-looking pixel is to avoid using tools that automatically blur the edges (like brush-tools in paint tool sai) for example. A good program to really get started on the foundations of Pixel art with the right tools, imo, is Graphicsgale. Best of all: it is offered in a free version. :D
tumblr_nrju9pfHM41sqqzwwo1_100.giftumblr_nrju9pfHM41sqqzwwo2_100.gif
tumblr_nrqnekhnOn1sqqzwwo5_r1_250.png
@Refure
HOLY COW these are great ;w; i might have to find an excuse to use some of these! thanks for making them, they're beautiful!
@Refure
HOLY COW these are great ;w; i might have to find an excuse to use some of these! thanks for making them, they're beautiful!
@Cielka @LadyRiat @AmberMuffinz @Upstart @Rottikins @Digimon11 @InuKimi @Foxwyrm @Kaitorubel

Hey everyone! Really sorry for all that delay, I had to go away from my drawing computer for a while. I'm still set on filling requests.

Anyways, Marva Rabbits and Vulstals are done! (any modifications to the pinglist needed, please warn me)
@Cielka @LadyRiat @AmberMuffinz @Upstart @Rottikins @Digimon11 @InuKimi @Foxwyrm @Kaitorubel

Hey everyone! Really sorry for all that delay, I had to go away from my drawing computer for a while. I'm still set on filling requests.

Anyways, Marva Rabbits and Vulstals are done! (any modifications to the pinglist needed, please warn me)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23