Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 329 330
i just went on my lair page and seems like theres one too many apostrophes in the tab name
(PixelSpiral's' Lair | Flight Rising)
i just went on my lair page and seems like theres one too many apostrophes in the tab name
(PixelSpiral's' Lair | Flight Rising)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Tigerlily Wing Garland has the Silver Wing Garland flavor text
Tigerlily Wing Garland has the Silver Wing Garland flavor text
18.jpg
[item=mischievous magnifier] says stargaxing instead of stargazing.
Mischievous Magnifier says stargaxing instead of stargazing.
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
[item=shale sliver] missing item type
Shale Sliver
missing item type
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
not really a typo, but the description for the eternal youth scrolls says that permababs can't be sold. which is not true anymore.
not really a typo, but the description for the eternal youth scrolls says that permababs can't be sold. which is not true anymore.
gZsHdLC.png
[item=Murkmirth Tailcoat] The description for it describes it as the Crystalline Gala 2019 item, not the Trickmurk Circus 2019 item!
Murkmirth Tailcoat
The description for it describes it as the Crystalline Gala 2019 item, not the Trickmurk Circus 2019 item!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Idk if this goes here but on the scroll of eternal youth description when you click on it it says eternal youths can't be set as profile pictures which is obviously not correct.
Idk if this goes here but on the scroll of eternal youth description when you click on it it says eternal youths can't be set as profile pictures which is obviously not correct.
........... QAA45k4.png Coiled Burnserpent
Shakalaka
FR Time +0
He/Him
Coiled Burnserpent QAA45k4.png
A few days ago I added a vista to my account, and I noticed something that it said in the confirmation message. I hit ok before thinking to take a screenshot, so sorry. It says that you can change your vista in Account Options, yet in the dropdown menu and on the page it's called Account Settings. Perhaps this should be changed?
A few days ago I added a vista to my account, and I noticed something that it said in the confirmation message. I hit ok before thinking to take a screenshot, so sorry. It says that you can change your vista in Account Options, yet in the dropdown menu and on the page it's called Account Settings. Perhaps this should be changed?
qEk3KWu.pngtumblr_inline_oqo9olC1Ns1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9qyXDkH1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9r2SpYX1rv0lxs_250.gif she/her | +2 fr time
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2019-02-24 06:06:42" ] [item=Murkmirth Tailcoat] The description for it describes it as the Crystalline Gala 2019 item, not the Trickmurk Circus 2019 item! [/quote] but it's fixed?
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2019-02-24 06:06:42:
Murkmirth Tailcoat
The description for it describes it as the Crystalline Gala 2019 item, not the Trickmurk Circus 2019 item!
but it's fixed?
There's a stray square bracket between the Unhatched Light Egg and the Unhatched Water Egg in the Harpy's Roost Encyclopedia Article!
Edit: Also, not sure if my computer is loading this wrong (I've reloaded the page a couple times and it hasn't changed, so I don't think so), but the items between the Woodsdrake Cloak and the Simple Pearly Wing Bangles in the Mire Encyclopedia Article seem to have been put in wrong, because they're showing up like it does when I type in item codes wrong.
Edit 2: Also between the Cleaver and the Black Tulip in the Kelp Beds Article.
Edit 3: Three more between Copper Filigree Boots and Cleaver in Golem Workshop Article. I think I'm done editing this now...
There's a stray square bracket between the Unhatched Light Egg and the Unhatched Water Egg in the Harpy's Roost Encyclopedia Article!
Edit: Also, not sure if my computer is loading this wrong (I've reloaded the page a couple times and it hasn't changed, so I don't think so), but the items between the Woodsdrake Cloak and the Simple Pearly Wing Bangles in the Mire Encyclopedia Article seem to have been put in wrong, because they're showing up like it does when I type in item codes wrong.
Edit 2: Also between the Cleaver and the Black Tulip in the Kelp Beds Article.
Edit 3: Three more between Copper Filigree Boots and Cleaver in Golem Workshop Article. I think I'm done editing this now...
5BsilZ9.png
5iXiC8z.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 329 330