Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 329 330
@Ichored

But like... Yes, it can be but it's missing a word lol.
@Ichored

But like... Yes, it can be but it's missing a word lol.
39262092.png
I got an Arena Vista in the Coliseum yesterday and it said "Trinkets" in the pop-up ... but once in my Hoard it showed up under Specialty and said "Forum Vista" like it's supposed to! (Probably nothing to worry about, but it was just a little disconcerting!)
I got an Arena Vista in the Coliseum yesterday and it said "Trinkets" in the pop-up ... but once in my Hoard it showed up under Specialty and said "Forum Vista" like it's supposed to! (Probably nothing to worry about, but it was just a little disconcerting!)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Aquarithyst

it shouldn't need the 'to', unless 'suspect' is being used as a verb instead of an adjective.

ex. "I've started to suspect that your statements are false." vs "The statements in your paper are quite suspect."
@Aquarithyst

it shouldn't need the 'to', unless 'suspect' is being used as a verb instead of an adjective.

ex. "I've started to suspect that your statements are false." vs "The statements in your paper are quite suspect."
hn5xCVk.png
@Ichored
If it’s to be used in that form, it needs to be “There’s something to suspect about this bear...”
Even then the sentence sounds awkward. It’d be better if it was replaced with,
“There’s something suspicious about this bear...”
@Ichored
If it’s to be used in that form, it needs to be “There’s something to suspect about this bear...”
Even then the sentence sounds awkward. It’d be better if it was replaced with,
“There’s something suspicious about this bear...”
@PastaTea

I mean... that's literally what I wrote originally lol I said it has to be one of those two forms lmao.
@PastaTea

I mean... that's literally what I wrote originally lol I said it has to be one of those two forms lmao.
39262092.png
@Marinna

I got hit by that Sept 22 Tomo Trivia question too! I didn't know what to make of it!! - I'm glad you thought to post it here.
@Marinna

I got hit by that Sept 22 Tomo Trivia question too! I didn't know what to make of it!! - I'm glad you thought to post it here.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
[quote name="Aquarithyst" date=2018-01-20 07:50:00] @Aquarithyst I mean... that's literally what I wrote originally lol I said it has to be one of those two forms lmao. [/quote] That’s exactly why I replied, to give backup to what you said. Two voices on a topic are better than only one.
Aquarithyst wrote on 2018-01-20:
@Aquarithyst

That’s exactly why I replied, to give backup to what you said. Two voices on a topic are better than only one.
@PastaTea Ahh okay just making sure haha. <3
@PastaTea Ahh okay just making sure haha. <3
39262092.png
[img]http://i.picresize.com/images/2018/01/20/KcLPN.png[/img] In Swipp's Swapp Stand, correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't it be "this deal [b]won't[/b] last, so please hurry!" I feel as though that would sound a bit better.
KcLPN.png
In Swipp's Swapp Stand, correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't it be "this deal won't last, so please hurry!" I feel as though that would sound a bit better.
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
@Aquarithyst
I've got to agree with Ichored here. I see nothing wrong with it; it can have the meeting she/he/they mentioned.

adjective
?s?s?pekt
not to be relied on or trusted; possibly dangerous or false.
"a suspect package was found on the platform"
@Aquarithyst
I've got to agree with Ichored here. I see nothing wrong with it; it can have the meeting she/he/they mentioned.

adjective
?s?s?pekt
not to be relied on or trusted; possibly dangerous or false.
"a suspect package was found on the platform"
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 329 330