Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 329 330
The new Male snapper accent does not start in capital letters. [item=Accent: fire and fury]
The new Male snapper accent does not start in capital letters.
Accent: fire and fury
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
Ok so [item=ember faerie kit] its supposed to list the stuff inside and then say: 8 items instead, it list the stuff inside and then says: and 8 items
Ok so Ember Faerie Kit

its supposed to list the stuff inside and then say: 8 items

instead, it list the stuff inside and then says: and 8 items

@origamer it doesn't have to be capital. it can be whatever the skin maker chooses
@origamer it doesn't have to be capital. it can be whatever the skin maker chooses

@Wubblyboofus, thank you, i was just checking
@Wubblyboofus, thank you, i was just checking
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
@origamer ;D
@origamer ;D

In the new Accounts article, in the section about multiple accounts: [quote]According to Flight Rising's Terms of Use, players are allowed to register and use one account. The usage of multiple accounts can cause damage to the in-game economy and create unfair advantage. [/quote] First sentence should be, "...players are NOT allowed to register and use..."
In the new Accounts article, in the section about multiple accounts:
Quote:
According to Flight Rising's Terms of Use, players are allowed to register and use one account. The usage of multiple accounts can cause damage to the in-game economy and create unfair advantage.

First sentence should be, "...players are NOT allowed to register and use..."
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
FR time +3
[item=Hati] The ö in Sköll is busted in Hati's description EDIT A couple pages back by chance I saw a post that it was busted in Sköll's description, and that it was therefore impossible to link Sköll as an item in posts. Sköll's description is fixed, but I still can't seem to link him in posts.
Hati

The ö in Sköll is busted in Hati's description

EDIT
A couple pages back by chance I saw a post that it was busted in Sköll's description, and that it was therefore impossible to link Sköll as an item in posts. Sköll's description is fixed, but I still can't seem to link him in posts.
wq9PoXA.png
[item=White Rot Deer] In it's description it says, "After a season, [b]wood ear deer[/b] enter a second stage of life." I don't think that's right.
White Rot Deer

In it's description it says, "After a season, wood ear deer enter a second stage of life."

I don't think that's right.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
On forum work: [item=Sköll] / [item=Sköll ] [code][item=Sköll] / [item=Sköll ][/code] On Auction see: Sköll In Marketplace see: Sköll In Dragon Bio work: [code][item=Sköll][/code]
On forum work: /
Code:
[item=Sköll] / [item=Sköll ]

On Auction see: Sköll
In Marketplace see: Sköll
In Dragon Bio work:
Code:
[item=Sköll]
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
[item=treasured planter] should be changed to "The problem with hiding your wealth is that sometimes you forget where [b]it's[/b] been buried."
Treasured Planter
should be changed to
"The problem with hiding your wealth is that sometimes you forget where it's been buried."
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 329 330