Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Imperial Female Skin PSD Problem
[center]I'm currently trying to design an Imperial female skin for the Mistral Jamboree contest, but when I download the PSD and open up either option it looks like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/MD8Hx4k.png[/img] I could be wrong, but I believe it's not supposed to look like this. Is anyone else having this issue? It's really messing up my selections on the skin.[/center]
I'm currently trying to design an Imperial female skin for the Mistral Jamboree contest, but when I download the PSD and open up either option it looks like this: MD8Hx4k.png
I could be wrong, but I believe it's not supposed to look like this. Is anyone else having this issue? It's really messing up my selections on the skin.
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
@Hikaruna
Clipping is disabled on one more more layers in the F Imp psd. Re-enable it and you'll be fine.
@Hikaruna
Clipping is disabled on one more more layers in the F Imp psd. Re-enable it and you'll be fine.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus I have no clue how to do that, I use autodesk sketchbook
@Vendrus I have no clue how to do that, I use autodesk sketchbook
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
@Hikaruna
I'm not familiar with sketchbook, but all the art programs I am familiar with have some method of clipping a layer to the layer below it. Maybe try googling and seeing what you come up with? You could also compare it to one of the other psd files and see if you notice anything particularly different.
@Hikaruna
I'm not familiar with sketchbook, but all the art programs I am familiar with have some method of clipping a layer to the layer below it. Maybe try googling and seeing what you come up with? You could also compare it to one of the other psd files and see if you notice anything particularly different.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png