Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [BSJ ‘19] Pandora’s Boxes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SHcPgup_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52175453] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521755/52175453_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [indent][font=timesnewroman]Mysterious, Shimmering boxes sparkle before you. Dragons from various clans all over Sornieth have gathered in the Hewn City to get a glimpse of these boxes. Unaware of its contents and blinded by its beauty, everyone wants to know what’s inside. Dragons wave gems and treasure in the air, hoping to entice the owner into letting them peek inside. Seeming satisfied, the beautiful Pearlcatcher known as Pandora begins to hand out the boxes to those who pay plentifully. However, this Pearlcatcher is quite different from the others. Instead of possessing a precious pearl, she’s been sent by the gods to roam the world with a dangerous box. Unfortunately, she has somehow lost the box amongst her other treasure boxes. Which dragon will be lucky enough, or misfortunate enough, to end up with this peculiar box, and release a dangerous beast upon their clan?[/indent]
Mysterious, Shimmering boxes sparkle before you. Dragons from various clans all over Sornieth have gathered in the Hewn City to get a glimpse of these boxes. Unaware of its contents and blinded by its beauty, everyone wants to know what’s inside. Dragons wave gems and treasure in the air, hoping to entice the owner into letting them peek inside.

Seeming satisfied, the beautiful Pearlcatcher known as Pandora begins to hand out the boxes to those who pay plentifully. However, this Pearlcatcher is quite different from the others. Instead of possessing a precious pearl, she’s been sent by the gods to roam the world with a dangerous box.

Unfortunately, she has somehow lost the box amongst her other treasure boxes. Which dragon will be lucky enough, or misfortunate enough, to end up with this peculiar box, and release a dangerous beast upon their clan?
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cepCxfn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png[/img][/center] [indent][font=timesnewroman]For this event, there are two levels of grab bags you can buy. You can choose to buy a [b]brown box[/b] or a [b]black box[/b]! [list][*][font=timesnewroman]Brown Boxes are 15kt/g each [*][font=timesnewroman]Black Boxes are 30kt/g each[/list][/indent] [columns][color=transparent]—————————————[/color][nextcol][font=timesnewroman][b]Brown Box:[/b] Tier 1: 60% (Roll #1-60) Tier 2: 30% (Roll #61-90) Tier 3: 7% (Roll #91-97) Tier 4: 3% (Roll #98-100) [nextcol][color=transparent]—————————————[/color][nextcol][font=timesnewroman][b]Black Box:[/b] Tier 1: 40% (Roll #1-40) Tier 2: 35% (Roll #41-75) Tier 3: 15% (Roll #76-90) Tier 4: 10% (Roll #91-100) [/columns] [font=timesnewroman]Once you’ve decided what type and how many boxes you want... [list][*][font=timesnewroman]Ping me here saying how many of what type you’re purchasing [*][font=timesnewroman]Send me a CR or PM with the currency [*][font=timesnewroman]I’ll use an RNG to roll a number 1-100 to determine your prize, then I’ll send it to you![/list]
cepCxfn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
For this event, there are two levels of grab bags you can buy.
You can choose to buy a brown box or a black box!
  • Brown Boxes are 15kt/g each
  • Black Boxes are 30kt/g each

————————————— Brown Box:
Tier 1: 60% (Roll #1-60)
Tier 2: 30% (Roll #61-90)
Tier 3: 7% (Roll #91-97)
Tier 4: 3% (Roll #98-100)

————————————— Black Box:
Tier 1: 40% (Roll #1-40)
Tier 2: 35% (Roll #41-75)
Tier 3: 15% (Roll #76-90)
Tier 4: 10% (Roll #91-100)

Once you’ve decided what type and how many boxes you want...
  • Ping me here saying how many of what type you’re purchasing
  • Send me a CR or PM with the currency
  • I’ll use an RNG to roll a number 1-100 to determine your prize, then I’ll send it to you!
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rU6onjX_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png[/img] [size=6][font=timesnewroman]Tier 1:[/size] [font=timesnewroman]Coliseum Fodder Familiars [item=celestial antelope][item=autumn dryad] [item=sunspot clouddancer][item=brilliant psywurm] [size=6][font=timesnewroman]Tier 2:[/size] [font=timesnewroman]Baldwin and Swipp Familiars [item=cheerful residue][item=Painted protobeast] [item=autumn sea dragon][item=swallowtail buttersnake] [size=6][font=timesnewroman]Tier 3:[/size] [font=timesnewroman]Festival Familiars [item=shining goblin][item=spirit of light] [item=sparkle nymph][item=sunbeam ursa] [size=6][font=timesnewroman]Tier 4:[/size] [font=timesnewroman]Coliseum Bosses, Special Releases, and Gem Familiars [item=dwarf unicorn][item=flowering pohip] [item=goldenbeast][item=stone borer] [/center]
rU6onjX_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png

Tier 1:
Coliseum Fodder Familiars
Celestial Antelope Autumn Dryad
Sunspot Clouddancer Brilliant Psywurm

Tier 2:
Baldwin and Swipp Familiars
Cheerful Residue Painted Protobeast
Autumn Sea Dragon Swallowtail Buttersnake

Tier 3:
Festival Familiars
Shining Goblin Spirit of Light
Sparkle Nymph Sunbeam Ursa

Tier 4:
Coliseum Bosses, Special Releases, and Gem Familiars
Dwarf Unicorn Flowering Pohip
Goldenbeast Stone Borer
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZMWtMv0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png[/img] coming soon[/center]
ZMWtMv0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
coming soon
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1CXxfSr_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png[/img][/center]
1CXxfSr_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GMsyN8W_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png[/img][/center] [indent]• [font=timesnewroman]Huge thanks to Aurax for being a great help in directing me on how to get this started, and sending a generous donation! • [font=timesnewroman]Another huge thanks to Jinian and the rest of the Light Dom Team for their hard work on putting this whole thing together! We couldn’t do it without them! • [font=timesnewroman]Last but not least, a huge thanks to all of the acolights! Your support and activity is what motivates us to put things like this together! You guys are awesome! [/indent]
GMsyN8W_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Huge thanks to Aurax for being a great help in directing me on how to get this started, and sending a generous donation!
Another huge thanks to Jinian and the rest of the Light Dom Team for their hard work on putting this whole thing together! We couldn’t do it without them!
Last but not least, a huge thanks to all of the acolights! Your support and activity is what motivates us to put things like this together! You guys are awesome!
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
[center][emoji=light rune size=1][/center]
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
@Hikaruna I'd like to try my luck with a Black Box, please! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Hikaruna I'd like to try my luck with a Black Box, please!
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
@AmethystOwl alrighty, please send a CR or a PM!
@AmethystOwl alrighty, please send a CR or a PM!
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
@Hikaruna hi I'd like to buy a black box! thanks. (money via pm shortly)
@Hikaruna hi I'd like to buy a black box! thanks. (money via pm shortly)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13