Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 103 104
When I enter Fullscreen mode in the battle screen, (during a battle), the mouse does not track correctly.

If I hover my mouse over the first dragon in my list, (their stats) it highlights one of the settings button below. It thinks my mouse is lower down than it actually is.
Example Image

Additional:
Since this issue, a new one has arised. When selecting a venue, the menu crops up. This isn't in fullscreen mode.
Second Example
When I enter Fullscreen mode in the battle screen, (during a battle), the mouse does not track correctly.

If I hover my mouse over the first dragon in my list, (their stats) it highlights one of the settings button below. It thinks my mouse is lower down than it actually is.
Example Image

Additional:
Since this issue, a new one has arised. When selecting a venue, the menu crops up. This isn't in fullscreen mode.
Second Example
[b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Chrome (and Firefox to test) [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Laptop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows 10 [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Work [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] McAfee/Windows Defender/Sentinel One [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] I open the Coliseum page and none of the buttons are present. I tried in two different browsers, after clearing cache, and with incognito mode. Nothing seems to work. I thought maybe my work firewall was not allowing the Java for the coliseum, but Fairgrounds games work fine. Works on mobile which is connected through my work wireless connection. Any thoughts? [i]UPDATE: I checked through the games in the fairgrounds, and only Glimmer and Gloom and Higher or Lower were working, so FR suggested I change to the alternate socket. Now All games as well as coliseum have started working again. Problem solved? [/i] [emoji=ridgeback confused size=2] [b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wiDb0Jb.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used
Chrome (and Firefox to test)
Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
Windows 10
Internet Connection Type
Work
Antivirus Installed
McAfee/Windows Defender/Sentinel One
Describe the bug in detail:
I open the Coliseum page and none of the buttons are present.
I tried in two different browsers, after clearing cache, and with incognito mode. Nothing seems to work. I thought maybe my work firewall was not allowing the Java for the coliseum, but Fairgrounds games work fine. Works on mobile which is connected through my work wireless connection. Any thoughts?
UPDATE: I checked through the games in the fairgrounds, and only Glimmer and Gloom and Higher or Lower were working, so FR suggested I change to the alternate socket. Now All games as well as coliseum have started working again.
Problem solved?

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
wiDb0Jb.png
@JPNerd
yes. it is. i don't know what's alternate socket but with enabling it. websocket won't work. which coliseum uses
@JPNerd
yes. it is. i don't know what's alternate socket but with enabling it. websocket won't work. which coliseum uses
He/They
Error: self-cast on incorrect position

When I try to cast regen on my fae I have to aim behind her (original position before she's ready) or else I hit the dragon behind her.

When using full screen, touch screen.
Browser: Chrome
Error: self-cast on incorrect position

When I try to cast regen on my fae I have to aim behind her (original position before she's ready) or else I hit the dragon behind her.

When using full screen, touch screen.
Browser: Chrome
I don't know if I've not been paying attention since the coli rewrite - But the 'shake' you get from crits and eliminates doesn't happen anymore? I cleared my chache, turned the settings for 'shakes' on the coli off and on again.... I read through the known bugs but didn't see this anywhere.
Any help would be appreciated - I know it's not a big deal but it was always a cool thing to see, that's all.
I don't know if I've not been paying attention since the coli rewrite - But the 'shake' you get from crits and eliminates doesn't happen anymore? I cleared my chache, turned the settings for 'shakes' on the coli off and on again.... I read through the known bugs but didn't see this anywhere.
Any help would be appreciated - I know it's not a big deal but it was always a cool thing to see, that's all.
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
[b]Browser(s) Used[/b]: Chrome [b]Device(s) Used[/b]: PC [b]Device Operating System[/b]: Win 10 [b]Internet Connection Type[/b]: cable/LAN [b]Antivirus Installed[/b]: No [b]Describe the bug in detail[/b]: [indent][indent]Fight before and after worked perfectly. This fight worked technically. This keyboard and with mouse.[/indent][/indent] [b]Screenshot[/b]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/bQRkIbp.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used: Chrome
Device(s) Used: PC
Device Operating System: Win 10
Internet Connection Type: cable/LAN
Antivirus Installed: No
Describe the bug in detail:
Fight before and after worked perfectly. This fight worked technically. This keyboard and with mouse.
Screenshot: bQRkIbp.png
qjPdVei.png
dEe2UrM.png
Wr2oiYF.png
Multi-Flight-Banner.png
Multi-Flight Hatchery
Browser used: Chrome Device used: Laptop Device operating system: Windows 10 Internet Connection type: home Antivirus installed: yes Describe the bug in detail: I’d been trying to get one of the new food drops from the new monster, Woolly Walrus, but the drop rate seems to be messed up. I had gotten all of the other food types from the new monsters in Boreal Woods no problem. Had also made a thread and I’m not the only one to notice the weird drop rate. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2733747/1 Edit: also a screenshot that someone shared in the thread as well [quote name="xMiraclesMay" date="2019-08-08 11:45:55" ] Been hunting for the familiars for a good 12h now and only came across four. It's definitely a bug. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/6456897cccdaad0e4be482c7fc5ac736.png[/img] [/quote]
Browser used: Chrome
Device used: Laptop
Device operating system: Windows 10
Internet Connection type: home
Antivirus installed: yes
Describe the bug in detail: I’d been trying to get one of the new food drops from the new monster, Woolly Walrus, but the drop rate seems to be messed up. I had gotten all of the other food types from the new monsters in Boreal Woods no problem. Had also made a thread and I’m not the only one to notice the weird drop rate. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2733747/1

Edit: also a screenshot that someone shared in the thread as well
xMiraclesMay wrote on 2019-08-08 11:45:55:
Been hunting for the familiars for a good 12h now and only came across four. It's definitely a bug.

6456897cccdaad0e4be482c7fc5ac736.png
ew9u8Xp.png
Same. Those dark wooly walrus drop nearly NOTHING. I have not gotten a single one of the blue lobster food drops and only 1 or 2 of the item drops. MULTIPLE three-wooly-walrus fights had absolutely no loot whatsoever. Also not a SINGLE new familiar has dropped in the entire time, though I've gotten five old familiars and several apparel and battle stone drops in that time. Definitely something wrong with the drop rates for wooly walrus items and for all the new familiars.

Playing on Chrome, laptop, Windows 7, home internet.
Same. Those dark wooly walrus drop nearly NOTHING. I have not gotten a single one of the blue lobster food drops and only 1 or 2 of the item drops. MULTIPLE three-wooly-walrus fights had absolutely no loot whatsoever. Also not a SINGLE new familiar has dropped in the entire time, though I've gotten five old familiars and several apparel and battle stone drops in that time. Definitely something wrong with the drop rates for wooly walrus items and for all the new familiars.

Playing on Chrome, laptop, Windows 7, home internet.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
Browser used: Firefox Device used: Laptop Device operating system: Windows 10 Internet Connection type: home Antivirus installed: yes Describe the bug in detail:Fighting a boss in the Thunderhead Savanna, 2 dragons ran out of health, but one still had plenty. Got defeated message anyway. [img]file:///C:/Users/bioal/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/Flight%20Rising/coli%20malf.png[/img]
Browser used: Firefox
Device used: Laptop
Device operating system: Windows 10
Internet Connection type: home
Antivirus installed: yes
Describe the bug in detail:Fighting a boss in the Thunderhead Savanna, 2 dragons ran out of health, but one still had plenty. Got defeated message anyway.
[img]file:///C:/Users/bioal/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/Flight%20Rising/coli%20malf.png[/img]
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
what. how do you insert images??
what. how do you insert images??
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 103 104