Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 104
@SteeleyeSam

Is it happening in all venues or one in particular?
@SteeleyeSam

Is it happening in all venues or one in particular?
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
I am also getting the connection lost error, I can go 3 or 4 battles then it happens.
EDIT: Boreal Wood seems to be the only one.
I am also getting the connection lost error, I can go 3 or 4 battles then it happens.
EDIT: Boreal Wood seems to be the only one.
nudX0O8.png
@ReddPyramid

I haven't tried all of the venues but it seems like it might be just the Boreal Wood?
@ReddPyramid

I haven't tried all of the venues but it seems like it might be just the Boreal Wood?
c4eYuF0.gif
i'm getting the connection issues only in the boreal woods. which sucks because it's the best place to grind at atm. :/
i'm getting the connection issues only in the boreal woods. which sucks because it's the best place to grind at atm. :/
Currently the "Abilities & Stats" button as well as the "Monster Battle" buttons are red like the Ranked Match button and don't work... This seems intentional but I don't understand why so I'm guessing a bug.

I'm on Firefox.
Currently the "Abilities & Stats" button as well as the "Monster Battle" buttons are red like the Ranked Match button and don't work... This seems intentional but I don't understand why so I'm guessing a bug.

I'm on Firefox.
eP65k0J.png
@Dracowolfie

Your party is empty.
@Dracowolfie

Your party is empty.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Hah, would ya look at that.
I don't really understand how that happened, but I'm new. I'm guessing it clears your whole party when one dragon on the team gets exalted? Or changing apparel? Either way, glad it was just me. :p
@SeaCrest

Hah, would ya look at that.
I don't really understand how that happened, but I'm new. I'm guessing it clears your whole party when one dragon on the team gets exalted? Or changing apparel? Either way, glad it was just me. :p
eP65k0J.png
@dracowolfie

When you exalt a dragon that is in your coli party it clears the whole team, yeah.
@dracowolfie

When you exalt a dragon that is in your coli party it clears the whole team, yeah.
Mz977my.png
Okay, for some reason, every time I try to go into the coliseum to fight, I always get that camping thing, then when I get out of that it shows saying “Sorry, you must wait a while before trying to solve any more captchas.” and takes me back to the main menu, no matter how many times I try to go and fight, I have tried clearing my cache, and clearing my history and logging in and out, nothing is working.
Okay, for some reason, every time I try to go into the coliseum to fight, I always get that camping thing, then when I get out of that it shows saying “Sorry, you must wait a while before trying to solve any more captchas.” and takes me back to the main menu, no matter how many times I try to go and fight, I have tried clearing my cache, and clearing my history and logging in and out, nothing is working.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@lionqueen106

Are you attempting to skip the captchas by randomly clicking? You need to actually solve the captcha, or it will kick you out of the coli. It's not a bug.
@lionqueen106

Are you attempting to skip the captchas by randomly clicking? You need to actually solve the captcha, or it will kick you out of the coli. It's not a bug.
Mz977my.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 104