Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 103 104
@andersbegabt

Could you please screenshot your Organize Party page and also highlight two dragons that do the disappearing thing?
@andersbegabt

Could you please screenshot your Organize Party page and also highlight two dragons that do the disappearing thing?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest: Ok, I buy new Fodder and make Screenshots.
@SeaCrest: Ok, I buy new Fodder and make Screenshots.
IGfzYju.png
@SeaCrest: Wow, surely the demonstration effect... Now it works. I see the Fodder-Dragons in Mire. And no, I am not insane... I can not believe what happens... The whole day I was trying....
@SeaCrest: Wow, surely the demonstration effect... Now it works. I see the Fodder-Dragons in Mire. And no, I am not insane... I can not believe what happens... The whole day I was trying....
IGfzYju.png
@SeaCrest: Only to show you what I mean, to explain.... It was looking so:
1.step: organize party and go out with "back"
rs3ij84w.jpg

2. step: go to Mire and see this, no Fodder-dragons..........
xk7x5al7.jpg
@SeaCrest: Only to show you what I mean, to explain.... It was looking so:
1.step: organize party and go out with "back"
rs3ij84w.jpg

2. step: go to Mire and see this, no Fodder-dragons..........
xk7x5al7.jpg
IGfzYju.png
@andersbegabt

How very odd. Are you sure you have let the page load completely before going back to the main screen to pick your area? I can't replicate the issue with new fodder myself. Does it happen when you use a different perma? What if you fill all three spots in your party with new dragons?
@andersbegabt

How very odd. Are you sure you have let the page load completely before going back to the main screen to pick your area? I can't replicate the issue with new fodder myself. Does it happen when you use a different perma? What if you fill all three spots in your party with new dragons?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest: Now it works. :-) I do not know why. But it works. I am not insane...
I tried it since yesterday... and now it works... I do not understand.

My other Coli-Team to farm works very well since the Migration. Only "new bought" Fodders were left.

No matter - now it works!! :-D Thank you for your patience.. :-) English is not my mothertongue, this makes it so difficult to explain...
@SeaCrest: Now it works. :-) I do not know why. But it works. I am not insane...
I tried it since yesterday... and now it works... I do not understand.

My other Coli-Team to farm works very well since the Migration. Only "new bought" Fodders were left.

No matter - now it works!! :-D Thank you for your patience.. :-) English is not my mothertongue, this makes it so difficult to explain...
IGfzYju.png
Are anyone else's stats moving around randomly since the server migration? I am trying to replicate the healer/mage build on the guide "How to Train Your Dragon, by Duke" link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710 This guide recommends that your healer dragon be at STR 5 AGI 8 VIT 13 QCK 50 INT 129 DEF 5 MND 5 So I'm training 39312693, this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39312693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393127/39312693_350.png[/img] [/url] And I bought a tincture of dissolution, took all her stats down to 5, and built her AGI, VIT, and QCK up to 8, 13, and 50, so all I would have to do after that is raise her INT. That made it easy for me so I didn't have to keep looking back at the guide. But, every time she gains a level now, her stats are messed up very slightly. I'm not adding stats to any other category, and it's impossible to take them away without buying another tincture. Her messed-up stats now are 9 AGI, 11 VIT, and 59 QCK. Last level she somehow had 9 STR instead of 5, and the one before that... well, I should've taken screenshots, mad that I didn't. But I'm seeing these on her lookup page too, it's not just a coliseum thing. I should maybe mention that I had a problem with her before, RIGHT after the server migration she actually switched stats with another dragon, and that dragon lost all stats and reverted back to the beginning with none assigned. I "fixed" that by buying another tincture each for them, but now this is going on.
Are anyone else's stats moving around randomly since the server migration? I am trying to replicate the healer/mage build on the guide "How to Train Your Dragon, by Duke" link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710

This guide recommends that your healer dragon be at

STR 5
AGI 8
VIT 13
QCK 50
INT 129
DEF 5
MND 5

So I'm training 39312693, this girl:

39312693_350.png

And I bought a tincture of dissolution, took all her stats down to 5, and built her AGI, VIT, and QCK up to 8, 13, and 50, so all I would have to do after that is raise her INT. That made it easy for me so I didn't have to keep looking back at the guide.

But, every time she gains a level now, her stats are messed up very slightly. I'm not adding stats to any other category, and it's impossible to take them away without buying another tincture.

Her messed-up stats now are 9 AGI, 11 VIT, and 59 QCK. Last level she somehow had 9 STR instead of 5, and the one before that... well, I should've taken screenshots, mad that I didn't. But I'm seeing these on her lookup page too, it's not just a coliseum thing.

I should maybe mention that I had a problem with her before, RIGHT after the server migration she actually switched stats with another dragon, and that dragon lost all stats and reverted back to the beginning with none assigned. I "fixed" that by buying another tincture each for them, but now this is going on.
fKhgJHI.jpg
Didn't see it mentioned on the known problems (unless I'm just being oblivious), but there's an issue with using abilities on allies, where it doesn't align properly when [b]Rich Visual Effects are disabled[/b]. When it's a dragon's turn, they move forward from the group, but when the effects are turned off, they stay back in line with the rest of the team. This causes them to "ghost" and be highlighted/selected when you hover over where they should be standing away from the group when effects are on. This has been a little annoying, as I keep accidentally using Aid/Rally on the wrong dragon. (I never noticed this until now, as I usually have my healer in the top slot, but since I am training a new healer and a fodder, I have the healer in the middle slot and they obstruct trying to click the top dragon this way.) Screens (my mouse is the Master Sword/Triforce XD) • How it is when effects are on: [img]https://i.imgur.com/MBVjFtV.png[/img] • When they are turned off: [img]https://i.imgur.com/sSE2cZk.png[/img] (the mouse is directly over him, but isn't registering, as it thinks he is farther forward) [img]https://i.imgur.com/ng3VMhJ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bWGX1yc.png[/img] (example of me trying to select the top dragon to use Aid on, but it's registering it on the middle dragon, since he is active and should be forward a little) I know I can just turn effects back on to avoid this, but that defeats the whole purpose of me turning them off to begin with. ----- • Environment info: Chrome (happens in Waterfox too), Windows 7, Home Wired Satellite over https coli, Norton Antivirus. Doesn't seem specific to my environment, so I'm guessing that it's just that the dragon's new position isn't being taken into account/not being adjusted when effects are disabled.
Didn't see it mentioned on the known problems (unless I'm just being oblivious), but there's an issue with using abilities on allies, where it doesn't align properly when Rich Visual Effects are disabled. When it's a dragon's turn, they move forward from the group, but when the effects are turned off, they stay back in line with the rest of the team. This causes them to "ghost" and be highlighted/selected when you hover over where they should be standing away from the group when effects are on. This has been a little annoying, as I keep accidentally using Aid/Rally on the wrong dragon.

(I never noticed this until now, as I usually have my healer in the top slot, but since I am training a new healer and a fodder, I have the healer in the middle slot and they obstruct trying to click the top dragon this way.)

Screens (my mouse is the Master Sword/Triforce XD)

• How it is when effects are on:
MBVjFtV.png

• When they are turned off:
sSE2cZk.png
(the mouse is directly over him, but isn't registering, as it thinks he is farther forward)

ng3VMhJ.png

bWGX1yc.png
(example of me trying to select the top dragon to use Aid on, but it's registering it on the middle dragon, since he is active and should be forward a little)

I know I can just turn effects back on to avoid this, but that defeats the whole purpose of me turning them off to begin with.

• Environment info:
Chrome (happens in Waterfox too), Windows 7, Home Wired Satellite over https coli, Norton Antivirus.

Doesn't seem specific to my environment, so I'm guessing that it's just that the dragon's new position isn't being taken into account/not being adjusted when effects are disabled.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Getting the "Connection lost" message every other battle or so. No matter what browser. Have cleared cache. Have logged out and in. Have tried different browsers. Have closed and reopened browser multiple times. Have tried [i]everything[/i]. It's getting old. [b]Browser(s) Used:[/b] Chrome, Chrome Canary, Incognito Mode [b]Browser(s) Version:[/b][quote] CANARY | 72.0.3622.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit) CHROME | 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)[/quote] [b]Device(s) Used:[/b] Desktop (Dell Precision T-7600 | 32 GB DDR3 RAM | Dual Octacore Processors | AMD Radeon RX-580) [b]Device Operating System:[/b] Windows 7 [b]Operating System Version:[/b] Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 [b]Internet Connection Type:[/b] Wired - DSL | Home [b]Antivirus Installed:[/b] N/A [b]Antivirus Version:[/b] N/A [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] As described above, I am randomly getting the 'Connection lost' message most commonly received when in the middle of battle at rollover. It happens seemingly at random, sometimes as soon as I try to load into a venue, sometimes two battles in, sometimes ten battles in. It started this morning. It's very frustrating as it's a festival and I'd very much like to grind for currency and chests. :/ [img]https://i.imgur.com/YNvBu3B.png[/img] Incredibly annoying. What I have tried: Refreshing the page, [i]hard[/i] refreshing the page, clearing cache, Incognito mode, updating chrome, restarting both browsers, logging out and in, both versions of chrome (I don't [i]use[/i] any other browser or have them installed), tried alternate fair socket.
Getting the "Connection lost" message every other battle or so. No matter what browser. Have cleared cache. Have logged out and in. Have tried different browsers. Have closed and reopened browser multiple times. Have tried everything. It's getting old.

Browser(s) Used: Chrome, Chrome Canary, Incognito Mode
Browser(s) Version:
Quote:
CANARY | 72.0.3622.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit)
CHROME | 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Device(s) Used: Desktop (Dell Precision T-7600 | 32 GB DDR3 RAM | Dual Octacore Processors | AMD Radeon RX-580)
Device Operating System: Windows 7
Operating System Version: Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1
Internet Connection Type: Wired - DSL | Home
Antivirus Installed: N/A
Antivirus Version: N/A
Describe the bug in detail: As described above, I am randomly getting the 'Connection lost' message most commonly received when in the middle of battle at rollover. It happens seemingly at random, sometimes as soon as I try to load into a venue, sometimes two battles in, sometimes ten battles in. It started this morning. It's very frustrating as it's a festival and I'd very much like to grind for currency and chests. :/
YNvBu3B.png
Incredibly annoying.

What I have tried: Refreshing the page, hard refreshing the page, clearing cache, Incognito mode, updating chrome, restarting both browsers, logging out and in, both versions of chrome (I don't use any other browser or have them installed), tried alternate fair socket.
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
I am also getting the connection lost error, but mine seems to only happen when I hit the button to continue battling. Sometimes it's after every round, but I haven't been able to continue past three battles without it happening.
I am also getting the connection lost error, but mine seems to only happen when I hit the button to continue battling. Sometimes it's after every round, but I haven't been able to continue past three battles without it happening.
c4eYuF0.gif
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 103 104