Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 104
I can't play with coliseum now. When i click on coliseum to play. Show me it. [img]https://s5.postimg.cc/houzgzwd3/20180913_212239.jpg[/img] Why is it closed for maintenance? Or is it my bug only? Help me please! T^T Ping me :)
I can't play with coliseum now. When i click on coliseum to play. Show me it.

20180913_212239.jpg

Why is it closed for maintenance?

Or is it my bug only?

Help me please! T^T

Ping me :)
@EchoDino
Looks like you need to edit your coli team and put your dragons back in.
I've noticed that sometimes my dragons get kicked out of the team when I'm training fodder dragons and I have to put them back in before I train again.
@EchoDino
Looks like you need to edit your coli team and put your dragons back in.
I've noticed that sometimes my dragons get kicked out of the team when I'm training fodder dragons and I have to put them back in before I train again.
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
@VariantLoki you coli party gets emptied when you exalt a dragon that's in it. is that what happens when you train fodder? for that reason, i usually put new fodder in the party and take out the fodder that i just finished training before i exalt them
@VariantLoki you coli party gets emptied when you exalt a dragon that's in it. is that what happens when you train fodder? for that reason, i usually put new fodder in the party and take out the fodder that i just finished training before i exalt them
fzww6al.png
I was fighting a Brilliant Psywurm in the Mire and got knocked out by an Enamor, but the health bar didn't reflect that. I'm not sure if it's just that the health bar wasn't visually showing I had low health, or if the enamor did more damage than was shown.
I was fighting a Brilliant Psywurm in the Mire and got knocked out by an Enamor, but the health bar didn't reflect that. I'm not sure if it's just that the health bar wasn't visually showing I had low health, or if the enamor did more damage than was shown.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
I am ha ing two problems first couldn't get the camping to disappear which was annoying enough. Now after I cleared my cache updated my phone to make sure that wasn't it and restarted it my phone and went to login to fight Rising that was not a problem but I went to the Coliseum and when I clicked on the Crystal Pool and am now kept getting the pop-up of I could not try and resolve captcha. It is taking me out of doing anything and at this point so what is the problem.? I have never had this problem in the Coli camping but the Captcha is keeping me form Coli grinding and this is the first time ever in 4 years. Can you help me with that please? Appreciate it most thank you
I am ha ing two problems first couldn't get the camping to disappear which was annoying enough. Now after I cleared my cache updated my phone to make sure that wasn't it and restarted it my phone and went to login to fight Rising that was not a problem but I went to the Coliseum and when I clicked on the Crystal Pool and am now kept getting the pop-up of I could not try and resolve captcha. It is taking me out of doing anything and at this point so what is the problem.? I have never had this problem in the Coli camping but the Captcha is keeping me form Coli grinding and this is the first time ever in 4 years. Can you help me with that please? Appreciate it most thank you
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56 the camping is a captcha. you need to click on the dragon in the image to pass the captcha. if you fail too many captchas in a row, you'll be locked out of the coliseum for about 15 mins. that's normal
@kitsune56 the camping is a captcha. you need to click on the dragon in the image to pass the captcha. if you fail too many captchas in a row, you'll be locked out of the coliseum for about 15 mins. that's normal
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant

The click on the dragon you can't do or at least since the changes of the Coli. I am only able to click on one block of the dragon is there great but then if not I have to keep clicking. Is there a way to bypass this? Thanks you have been helpful
@chatoyant

The click on the dragon you can't do or at least since the changes of the Coli. I am only able to click on one block of the dragon is there great but then if not I have to keep clicking. Is there a way to bypass this? Thanks you have been helpful
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56 i'm not sure what you mean
@kitsune56 i'm not sure what you mean
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant

we have the images in it doesn't work for me never has between. Laptop, desktop or my mobile which I have doing for sometime now. When you click on the picture if the dragon is not in the left upper quadrant you keep getting pushed forward until what happened today get locked out of the Coli. Did that make sense it doesn't really but I would prefer not to have to deal with it and disable that part. Thank you very much for your help.
@chatoyant

we have the images in it doesn't work for me never has between. Laptop, desktop or my mobile which I have doing for sometime now. When you click on the picture if the dragon is not in the left upper quadrant you keep getting pushed forward until what happened today get locked out of the Coli. Did that make sense it doesn't really but I would prefer not to have to deal with it and disable that part. Thank you very much for your help.
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56

I'll be honest, you're barely comprehensible to me, so I could be completely misunderstanding what you're saying, but you cannot disable the captchas. That would defeat the point of having them.

This sounds like a personal issue since I have not experienced it at all despite grinding heavily today, so I would recommend that you clear your cache and double check to make sure that you haven't zoomed in or out. I would also recommend that you be very careful in your clicking, since some dragon sprites have negative space that registers as a captcha fail - aim for a big part of the wing, or the body.
@kitsune56

I'll be honest, you're barely comprehensible to me, so I could be completely misunderstanding what you're saying, but you cannot disable the captchas. That would defeat the point of having them.

This sounds like a personal issue since I have not experienced it at all despite grinding heavily today, so I would recommend that you clear your cache and double check to make sure that you haven't zoomed in or out. I would also recommend that you be very careful in your clicking, since some dragon sprites have negative space that registers as a captcha fail - aim for a big part of the wing, or the body.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 104