Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103 104
I'm not entirely sure if this has been talked about yet.. I did a quick search with the key word 'controls', 'scorched forest', and 'switched' and didn't find anything on it, so I figured I might as well give a shot at shining some light on this if this hasn't been talked about already.

I have been grinding in the Scorched Forest for a while and, as known, there are some battles where there are only two enemies in the battle. I play using the keyboard controls and have noticed that all the enemy fights have an order as to what enemy corresponds with what key. If there's only two, the highest is Q and the lowest is W.

This applies to every two-monster fight EXCEPT one fight, which consists of one Red-Winged Owlcat and one Banded Owlcat. This is the only fight where I experience the controls being switched, where the W key is for the highest enemy and the Q key is for the lowest enemy. This is not a one time thing either, as I've constantly experienced this switch every time I go into that specific fight.

I currently don't know if this applies to other venues. I've been grinding in other venues as well and I can't recall experiencing this. As far as I know, it's only in Scorched Forest.

I apologize if this has been brought up before, however I checked the 'Known Issues' for the coli and did not see anything about this. I'm assuming it's a bug of some sort as this is the only double-enemy fight I have seen with this.
I'm not entirely sure if this has been talked about yet.. I did a quick search with the key word 'controls', 'scorched forest', and 'switched' and didn't find anything on it, so I figured I might as well give a shot at shining some light on this if this hasn't been talked about already.

I have been grinding in the Scorched Forest for a while and, as known, there are some battles where there are only two enemies in the battle. I play using the keyboard controls and have noticed that all the enemy fights have an order as to what enemy corresponds with what key. If there's only two, the highest is Q and the lowest is W.

This applies to every two-monster fight EXCEPT one fight, which consists of one Red-Winged Owlcat and one Banded Owlcat. This is the only fight where I experience the controls being switched, where the W key is for the highest enemy and the Q key is for the lowest enemy. This is not a one time thing either, as I've constantly experienced this switch every time I go into that specific fight.

I currently don't know if this applies to other venues. I've been grinding in other venues as well and I can't recall experiencing this. As far as I know, it's only in Scorched Forest.

I apologize if this has been brought up before, however I checked the 'Known Issues' for the coli and did not see anything about this. I'm assuming it's a bug of some sort as this is the only double-enemy fight I have seen with this.
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
this has gone on since the coliseum update.....on the second venue page, the new option/button bar loads BEHIND the coli venues. Sometimes when I go to choose the mire/ghostlight, my cursor triggers the buttons and they bring up the options menu. is this just on my computer, or do others have the buttons in the way?? [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3b50512b78c97ead961e9f14d5a98be2/tumblr_pct7o0j2IU1w3zb72o1_540.png[/img]
this has gone on since the coliseum update.....on the second venue page, the new option/button bar loads BEHIND the coli venues. Sometimes when I go to choose the mire/ghostlight, my cursor triggers the buttons and they bring up the options menu.

is this just on my computer, or do others have the buttons in the way??

tumblr_pct7o0j2IU1w3zb72o1_540.png
nudX0O8.png
[b]Browser Used[/b] Chrome [b]Device/Operating System[/b] macOS High Sierra ver 10.13.4 [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] No [b]Describe the bug in detail[/b] Not 100% sure if it's a bug, but I feel like this FPS thing shouldn't be appearing underneath my dragon's stones window [img]https://i.imgur.com/okmpgZC.png[/img]
Browser Used
Chrome

Device/Operating System
macOS High Sierra ver 10.13.4

Antivirus Installed
No

Describe the bug in detail
Not 100% sure if it's a bug, but I feel like this FPS thing shouldn't be appearing underneath my dragon's stones window

okmpgZC.png

BFEMrcM.png
Similar to Sunfeathers, above.

Browser(s) Used
Firefox 61.0.1, Chrome 67.0.3396.99
Device(s) Used
Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows 7
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Antivirus Installed
Norton (current, can't find the version number)

Describe the bug in detail:
Kelp Beds starts stuttering partway into the first battle and eventually freezes my computer. Haven't had this trouble in the lower level venues. I've been playing in the Mire off and on all day and had no problems until I switched to the Kelp Beds. This happened a few days ago, as well.
Similar to Sunfeathers, above.

Browser(s) Used
Firefox 61.0.1, Chrome 67.0.3396.99
Device(s) Used
Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows 7
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Antivirus Installed
Norton (current, can't find the version number)

Describe the bug in detail:
Kelp Beds starts stuttering partway into the first battle and eventually freezes my computer. Haven't had this trouble in the lower level venues. I've been playing in the Mire off and on all day and had no problems until I switched to the Kelp Beds. This happened a few days ago, as well.
b6M3VPH.png
@Airys have you tried disabling weather effects? i don't remember if kelp beds has them, but they're often what causes that kind of problem
@Airys have you tried disabling weather effects? i don't remember if kelp beds has them, but they're often what causes that kind of problem
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant, thank you. I'll check that. If it persists, I'll update this post. :)
@chatoyant, thank you. I'll check that. If it persists, I'll update this post. :)
b6M3VPH.png
In Scorched Forest, when fighting Red-Winged Owl Cat and Banded Owl Cat, the 'Q' and 'W' are in the wrong order (Q is on the bottom instead of on the top) [img]https://i.imgur.com/OkfnHWI.jpg[/img] I'm not sure if this issue has been raised, but I couldn't find it anywhere
In Scorched Forest, when fighting Red-Winged Owl Cat and Banded Owl Cat, the 'Q' and 'W' are in the wrong order (Q is on the bottom instead of on the top)

OkfnHWI.jpg

I'm not sure if this issue has been raised, but I couldn't find it anywhere
Dragons with lore up for adoption
EDIT:: Oops! Didn't realize the user above me had this too. Whelp, at least two people seeing it. [LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Firefox Quantum (version 61.0.2)[/list] [*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Laptop (Asus 2-in-1)[/list] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [list][*]Windows 10[/list] [*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [list][*]Wired/Ethernet (non-DSL)[/list] [*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [list][*]Avast! (version 18.6.2349)[/list] [/LIST] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [list][*]In the Scorched Forest, on a rarer mob of two enemies, composed of a Red-Winged Owlcat (top) and a regular Owlcat (bottom), the Red-Winged Owlcat has the keyboard shortcut typically listed for the second enemy, and vice versa for the Owlcat. I think there might have been a 2-enemy Jackalope mob that did this as well, but I can't be certain.[/list][/list] [list][*][b]Screenshot:[/b][/list] [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/vsky0h.png[/img]
EDIT:: Oops! Didn't realize the user above me had this too. Whelp, at least two people seeing it.
  • Browser(s) Used
    • Firefox Quantum (version 61.0.2)
  • Device(s) Used
    • Laptop (Asus 2-in-1)
  • Device Operating System
    • Windows 10
  • Internet Connection Type
    • Wired/Ethernet (non-DSL)
  • Antivirus Installed
    • Avast! (version 18.6.2349)
  • Describe the bug in detail:
    • In the Scorched Forest, on a rarer mob of two enemies, composed of a Red-Winged Owlcat (top) and a regular Owlcat (bottom), the Red-Winged Owlcat has the keyboard shortcut typically listed for the second enemy, and vice versa for the Owlcat.

I think there might have been a 2-enemy Jackalope mob that did this as well, but I can't be certain.
  • Screenshot:
vsky0h.png
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
Browser: Crome and safari latest version of each.
Device: mobile and chrome book
Internet: AT&T

Bug:
In the Coli, no matter which venue I use, none of my dragons get any experience, one of them is already max, but both of the others are at 12. I also tried playing with all 12s and it still gave me no experience. Patter the fight, really they it usually says a number of experience that I got, it just says 0 and none of my dragon’s exp bars raise at all. Please help.
Browser: Crome and safari latest version of each.
Device: mobile and chrome book
Internet: AT&T

Bug:
In the Coli, no matter which venue I use, none of my dragons get any experience, one of them is already max, but both of the others are at 12. I also tried playing with all 12s and it still gave me no experience. Patter the fight, really they it usually says a number of experience that I got, it just says 0 and none of my dragon’s exp bars raise at all. Please help.
H01Ejx7.png
@DeadlyPamdemic that's not a bug. if the level of the venue you're fighting in isn't within 5 levels of the level of the highest leveled dragon in your party, you won't get any experience.
since your dragons are level 12, the lowest venue they can get experience in is scorched forest if there are only lv12 dragons in your party. if there is a lv25 in your party, you'll only get experience from boreal wood and higher venues.
@DeadlyPamdemic that's not a bug. if the level of the venue you're fighting in isn't within 5 levels of the level of the highest leveled dragon in your party, you won't get any experience.
since your dragons are level 12, the lowest venue they can get experience in is scorched forest if there are only lv12 dragons in your party. if there is a lv25 in your party, you'll only get experience from boreal wood and higher venues.
fzww6al.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103 104