Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Lagging BAD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Mutron
I don't know what y'all did but whatever magic you worked IT IS FIXED FOR ME!!!!! (At least in Chrome, haven't tried Safari!)

THANK YOU!!!!
@Mutron
I don't know what y'all did but whatever magic you worked IT IS FIXED FOR ME!!!!! (At least in Chrome, haven't tried Safari!)

THANK YOU!!!!
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
Todays the worst :/ [quote name="MurEyeUh" date=2017-07-28 09:36:26] Browser and browser version number Google Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit) Windows 10, HP Laptop. macOS version number (Apple icon -> About This Mac) Type of mac and how old it is (if known) What coliseum venues you are typically playing; Mire Do symptoms happen immediately, appear suddenly after playing for some time, or gradually appear over some time? During the second battle, attacks will lag until the whole coli crashes and says I am not connected to the server. Is it a low frame rate issue (choppy animations), -OR- is the frame rate high but there is a lot of latency while playing? (smooth animations, but it takes a long time after making a choice for the action to be carried out) Yes Any other relevant information, such as if any particular abilities or enemies seem to trigger the issue I am only using Scratch or Eliminate and during the end of the 2nd battle/3rd battle when I have enough breath for Eliminate this happens. [/quote]
Todays the worst :/
MurEyeUh wrote on 2017-07-28:
Browser and browser version number
Google Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10, HP Laptop.

macOS version number (Apple icon -> About This Mac)
Type of mac and how old it is (if known)

What coliseum venues you are typically playing;
Mire

Do symptoms happen immediately, appear suddenly after playing for some time, or gradually appear over some time?
During the second battle, attacks will lag until the whole coli crashes and says I am not connected to the server.

Is it a low frame rate issue (choppy animations), -OR- is the frame rate high but there is a lot of latency while playing? (smooth animations, but it takes a long time after making a choice for the action to be carried out)
Yes

Any other relevant information, such as if any particular abilities or enemies seem to trigger the issue
I am only using Scratch or Eliminate and during the end of the 2nd battle/3rd battle when I have enough breath for Eliminate this happens.
in the meantime, does anyone know if there's a way to revert chrome to the previous update??
in the meantime, does anyone know if there's a way to revert chrome to the previous update??
img.jpg
Still slow for me too. :/
Still slow for me too. :/
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
Horribly, horribly slow for me as well.
Horribly, horribly slow for me as well.
@Mutron

The coliseum returned to normal today (it's even a little faster than before). Were you able to locate the problem?
@Mutron

The coliseum returned to normal today (it's even a little faster than before). Were you able to locate the problem?
assinatiura_copy_zpslrmmnbg8.jpg
@xanswerxthatx @Terracota

I am glad to hear it is improved, but we have not made any changes on our end yet! It is possible that there was a general issue with Chrome on Mac that was fixed. Please let me know if it returns.
@xanswerxthatx @Terracota

I am glad to hear it is improved, but we have not made any changes on our end yet! It is possible that there was a general issue with Chrome on Mac that was fixed. Please let me know if it returns.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Mine is still garbage.
Mine is still garbage.
@Mutron I just checked and there was indeed an update to Chrome. I am now on Version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit).

However, after updating, restarting, and clearing my cache and cookies, I am still experiencing the same issues.

@Terracota @xanswerxthatx Since it seems to be solved for you, would you mind sharing your specs again? These specifically:
  • Browser and browser version number
  • macOS version number (Apple icon -> About This Mac)
  • Type of mac and how old it is (if known)
@Mutron I just checked and there was indeed an update to Chrome. I am now on Version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit).

However, after updating, restarting, and clearing my cache and cookies, I am still experiencing the same issues.

@Terracota @xanswerxthatx Since it seems to be solved for you, would you mind sharing your specs again? These specifically:
  • Browser and browser version number
  • macOS version number (Apple icon -> About This Mac)
  • Type of mac and how old it is (if known)
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
@SenayDragon I really don't know why it worked again. I imagined that they had modified something with the new inclusion in the coliseum. [b]> Browser and browser version number:[/b] Chrome | Versão 60.0.3112.90 (Versão oficial) 64 bits [b]> macOS version number + type of mac and how old it is:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/325419375882534912/347057266333057047/Captura_de_Tela_2017-08-15_as_13.40.40.png[/img]
@SenayDragon

I really don't know why it worked again. I imagined that they had modified something with the new inclusion in the coliseum.

> Browser and browser version number:

Chrome | Versão 60.0.3112.90 (Versão oficial) 64 bits

> macOS version number + type of mac and how old it is:

Captura_de_Tela_2017-08-15_as_13.40.40.png
assinatiura_copy_zpslrmmnbg8.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8