Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44
Browser(s) Used: Chrome

Browser(s) Version: Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Device(s) Used: Desktop

Device Operating System: Windows 10 x64

Operating System Version: Latest Update

Internet Connection Type: Home Wireless

Antivirus Installed: Avast

Describe the bug in detail:
Same as the user above.
I searched for treasure only dragons and there was nothing shown.

I switched to Shadow only auctions and it worked fine.

I went back to the Global and I saw you can still flip pages, so I flipped through and page 6 had 2 dragons on it, the next page had 10 on it. I added a search criteria of 13000 treasure minimum, and the first page had 1 dragon, the next had 3, then after that had 10.
Browser(s) Used: Chrome

Browser(s) Version: Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Device(s) Used: Desktop

Device Operating System: Windows 10 x64

Operating System Version: Latest Update

Internet Connection Type: Home Wireless

Antivirus Installed: Avast

Describe the bug in detail:
Same as the user above.
I searched for treasure only dragons and there was nothing shown.

I switched to Shadow only auctions and it worked fine.

I went back to the Global and I saw you can still flip pages, so I flipped through and page 6 had 2 dragons on it, the next page had 10 on it. I added a search criteria of 13000 treasure minimum, and the first page had 1 dragon, the next had 3, then after that had 10.
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
Today I purchased the 4 copper ore to complete the Shipping trade just a few minutes ago. I wound up doing this 4 times I thought I made a mistakes. So I closed the browsdr, I am o.n mobile. They never showed up and I am out my treasure and no Ore and the trade expired. Problem. I wanted to get the silver ore. Didn't get that either. Thanks
Today I purchased the 4 copper ore to complete the Shipping trade just a few minutes ago. I wound up doing this 4 times I thought I made a mistakes. So I closed the browsdr, I am o.n mobile. They never showed up and I am out my treasure and no Ore and the trade expired. Problem. I wanted to get the silver ore. Didn't get that either. Thanks
XdA0BPq.png
Browser used: Chrome
Device used: Desktop
Operating System: Windows 10x64
Internet Connection: Home wireless
Antivirus: McAfee

I was listing powerful serthis poisons for treasure on the AH, and they were showing up in my current listings, yet would not show up on the actual buy screen I had open, which was concerning since they were definitely LAH. I did this a few times, cancelling/relisting/checking on AH, yet my listing still would not appear. Also, even when I had just relisted it, the number of listings on AH did not change (which means that I wasn't just looking in the wrong place).
A few minutes later, my listing suddenly appeared on AH, backdated to approximately when I originally put it up. However, when I listed a second batch for the same price, the same thing happened. It's reappeared since, but what's up with the delay? My dragon listing, which I had posted last night, remain intact, but this is also a problem with the gem versions +5 other listings I just added. This might be minor? But is really bugging me.
Browser used: Chrome
Device used: Desktop
Operating System: Windows 10x64
Internet Connection: Home wireless
Antivirus: McAfee

I was listing powerful serthis poisons for treasure on the AH, and they were showing up in my current listings, yet would not show up on the actual buy screen I had open, which was concerning since they were definitely LAH. I did this a few times, cancelling/relisting/checking on AH, yet my listing still would not appear. Also, even when I had just relisted it, the number of listings on AH did not change (which means that I wasn't just looking in the wrong place).
A few minutes later, my listing suddenly appeared on AH, backdated to approximately when I originally put it up. However, when I listed a second batch for the same price, the same thing happened. It's reappeared since, but what's up with the delay? My dragon listing, which I had posted last night, remain intact, but this is also a problem with the gem versions +5 other listings I just added. This might be minor? But is really bugging me.
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
Tablet running Google Chrome.

I'm trying to place this dragon (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=290827&tab=dragon&did=29309121) on the AH but I keep getting a pop-up with the message: "Sorry, that dragon is not currently eligible for sale on the Auction House."

She's not in a nest, is wearing no apparel or a skin/accent. She's not currently in a pending crossroad trade and has no familiar. I don't know if this is an error anyone else is currently having and I'm not sure how to fix it. I already tried all the listed tips and even restarted my device.
Tablet running Google Chrome.

I'm trying to place this dragon (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=290827&tab=dragon&did=29309121) on the AH but I keep getting a pop-up with the message: "Sorry, that dragon is not currently eligible for sale on the Auction House."

She's not in a nest, is wearing no apparel or a skin/accent. She's not currently in a pending crossroad trade and has no familiar. I don't know if this is an error anyone else is currently having and I'm not sure how to fix it. I already tried all the listed tips and even restarted my device.
iPhone 8 using safari and Firefox
I can’t load up the sell screen on the AH. It freezes up my tab. I tried on safari then after on Firefox however I’m starting to wonder if It’s because I have a large amount of items in my inventory.
Edit : it’s still doing this even with a less full inventory
iPhone 8 using safari and Firefox
I can’t load up the sell screen on the AH. It freezes up my tab. I tried on safari then after on Firefox however I’m starting to wonder if It’s because I have a large amount of items in my inventory.
Edit : it’s still doing this even with a less full inventory
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
@TURKishDelight i see that she is leveled. is she by chance in your coliseum party?
@TURKishDelight i see that she is leveled. is she by chance in your coliseum party?
fzww6al.png
I'm on a kindle fire
So I was trying to post a message to @MournfulMerchant, but it wouldn't go through. It was a free dragon giveaway thread (called 'free dragons, I just need them gone'), and I was asking if they were giving me a green imperial. From their previous messages, it sounded like they were going to give me the dragon, but this error message popped up: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2439413/respond

Trying to get property of non-object in /ForumController.php Line 81
Please note: I checked in their lair and the dragon was there.
I'm on a kindle fire
So I was trying to post a message to @MournfulMerchant, but it wouldn't go through. It was a free dragon giveaway thread (called 'free dragons, I just need them gone'), and I was asking if they were giving me a green imperial. From their previous messages, it sounded like they were going to give me the dragon, but this error message popped up: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2439413/respond

Trying to get property of non-object in /ForumController.php Line 81
Please note: I checked in their lair and the dragon was there.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@RiaFire11 this thread is only for bugs related to the auction house. for bugs that don't fit in any of the threads pinned at the top of 'bug report forums', you should make a new thread (click the 'new...' button in the top right corner).

what you're talking about is not a bug, though. it looks like that forum thread was deleted.
@RiaFire11 this thread is only for bugs related to the auction house. for bugs that don't fit in any of the threads pinned at the top of 'bug report forums', you should make a new thread (click the 'new...' button in the top right corner).

what you're talking about is not a bug, though. it looks like that forum thread was deleted.
fzww6al.png
Oh, okay. Thank you for the explanation!
Oh, okay. Thank you for the explanation!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
When I go to the auction house the pictures and the text below create a listing is gone! All that is left are the instructions.

I am using google chrome. I have cleared my browser cache. I browsed through the problem thread and I saw that the auction house is not letting you do anything with dragons. Just wanted to tell you this so you guys didn't miss it.

Here is a screenshot.
inqpw2.png

I am using my laptop.
When I go to the auction house the pictures and the text below create a listing is gone! All that is left are the instructions.

I am using google chrome. I have cleared my browser cache. I browsed through the problem thread and I saw that the auction house is not letting you do anything with dragons. Just wanted to tell you this so you guys didn't miss it.

Here is a screenshot.
inqpw2.png

I am using my laptop.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44