Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44
Dunno if this is anything that can be fixed on FR's end, but before the revamp, I could click in the text fields for price and it would give me a list of recent inputs, so I could easily pick the same amount multiple times. That's no longer working, for me, in Chrome.
Dunno if this is anything that can be fixed on FR's end, but before the revamp, I could click in the text fields for price and it would give me a list of recent inputs, so I could easily pick the same amount multiple times. That's no longer working, for me, in Chrome.
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
Browser: Chrome Device: Laptop Operating System: Windows 10 Location: Home Connection: Wireless I cannot list a dragon for auction. The dragon in question is this one below: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14338732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143388/14338732_350.png[/img] [/url] He is not wearing anything nor does he have a familiar. I tried adding and removing items as well but that did not help. If I click the Auction button on his profile it just says "sorry, that dragon is currently not eligible for sale in the auction house" without saying why. He does not appear in the dragons list in the auction house either.
Browser: Chrome
Device: Laptop
Operating System: Windows 10
Connection: Wireless

I cannot list a dragon for auction. The dragon in question is this one below:

14338732_350.png

He is not wearing anything nor does he have a familiar. I tried adding and removing items as well but that did not help. If I click the Auction button on his profile it just says "sorry, that dragon is currently not eligible for sale in the auction house" without saying why. He does not appear in the dragons list in the auction house either.
ThetaTiny_zps9kx17jxv.pngtumblr_n9vzy0S93D1senbf4o3_100.gifGhost.png
@Blackroselilith

He is Level 25, is he part of a Coliseum team? See this post.
@Blackroselilith

He is Level 25, is he part of a Coliseum team? See this post.
I'm not certain if this is connected with the new auction house or was an issue with the old one. I attempted to purchase a Cobalt Filigree Breastplate this morning, 3/24/17. The treasure was taken out, but I never received the message giving me the apparel I purchased. It's a minor issue to be sure but I figure it would be best to say something.
I'm not certain if this is connected with the new auction house or was an issue with the old one. I attempted to purchase a Cobalt Filigree Breastplate this morning, 3/24/17. The treasure was taken out, but I never received the message giving me the apparel I purchased. It's a minor issue to be sure but I figure it would be best to say something.
Browser Used: Google Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87
Device Used: Lapop
Operating System: 64-Bit Windows 10
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Antivirus: Avira Version 15.0.25.172

when i try and preview a skin or accent on the ah that's low down on the page, the browser starts jumping when i get close to the dragons or to the close preview button, which makes it hard to click them or get out of it. i made a gif to illustrate:

https://gyazo.com/6a4b6d02cec5f6f24474bdcfc8bf6eb6
Browser Used: Google Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87
Device Used: Lapop
Operating System: 64-Bit Windows 10
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Antivirus: Avira Version 15.0.25.172

when i try and preview a skin or accent on the ah that's low down on the page, the browser starts jumping when i get close to the dragons or to the close preview button, which makes it hard to click them or get out of it. i made a gif to illustrate:

https://gyazo.com/6a4b6d02cec5f6f24474bdcfc8bf6eb6
Since the new AH was launched, there'd be a flashing white square in the top left corner of my screen, and it seems to be random, sometimes it flashes when I'm in the forums and sometimes not, or when I'm looking at my dragons or inventory. I use Firefox and Linux, always have since I joined, and this has never happened before, Idk what antivirus my desktop has, and clearing cache and cookies doesn't help. I can't really take a screenshot because the flashes are too fast and I may not be able to catch it, and it only seems to happen when I'm on the FR page, even logged out, but when I close the tab for this site, the flashes stop. Might have to ask my dad if he knows what's up if it's something else, but this only started when the AH was updated, or maybe my computer just can't handle it.
Since the new AH was launched, there'd be a flashing white square in the top left corner of my screen, and it seems to be random, sometimes it flashes when I'm in the forums and sometimes not, or when I'm looking at my dragons or inventory. I use Firefox and Linux, always have since I joined, and this has never happened before, Idk what antivirus my desktop has, and clearing cache and cookies doesn't help. I can't really take a screenshot because the flashes are too fast and I may not be able to catch it, and it only seems to happen when I'm on the FR page, even logged out, but when I close the tab for this site, the flashes stop. Might have to ask my dad if he knows what's up if it's something else, but this only started when the AH was updated, or maybe my computer just can't handle it.
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
I had 12 dragons to relist (expired auctions). When I relisted one, it disappeared from the list, but the 11th and 12th didn't show up. I had to reload the page to see them. At the same time, the 1 2 page marker didn't disappeared either. Very likely related :)
I had 12 dragons to relist (expired auctions). When I relisted one, it disappeared from the list, but the 11th and 12th didn't show up. I had to reload the page to see them. At the same time, the 1 2 page marker didn't disappeared either. Very likely related :)
I can't buy anything on mobile. Clicking buy does nothing.

Newest version of Firefox on Android.
I can't buy anything on mobile. Clicking buy does nothing.

Newest version of Firefox on Android.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
I attempted to rename a dragon that was listed in the AH (not knowing the function was disallowed) and it caused a weird glitch where it kept erroring instead of just flat telling me I wasn't supposed to be able to do that. Maybe remove the button that lets you name a dragon when it's listed in the AH altogether, if that's going to be a thing?
I attempted to rename a dragon that was listed in the AH (not knowing the function was disallowed) and it caused a weird glitch where it kept erroring instead of just flat telling me I wasn't supposed to be able to do that. Maybe remove the button that lets you name a dragon when it's listed in the AH altogether, if that's going to be a thing?
doFoi94.png
Browser(s) Used

Waterfox Portable 44
Waterfox Portable 52
Firefox Portable 32

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System

Windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type

Wireless

Antivirus Installed

Windows Defender

Describe the bug in detail:

When I attempt to purchase a dragon, the purchase button is unresponsive for anywhere from a minimum of 8 seconds to 30+ seconds. There is no indication it has been clicked or that it's waiting. Eventually, it catches up, either to tell me that I missed out on the auction (probably because of the lag :/) or that I successfully purchased the dragon. This is adding minutes onto my time in the AH and is really annoying compared to the instant purchases of the old AH.

Even if I click cancel due to the purchase button being unresponsive, it eventually catches up and purchases the dragon on my behalf anyway.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Browser(s) Used

Waterfox Portable 44
Waterfox Portable 52
Firefox Portable 32

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System

Windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type

Wireless

Antivirus Installed

Windows Defender

Describe the bug in detail:

When I attempt to purchase a dragon, the purchase button is unresponsive for anywhere from a minimum of 8 seconds to 30+ seconds. There is no indication it has been clicked or that it's waiting. Eventually, it catches up, either to tell me that I missed out on the auction (probably because of the lag :/) or that I successfully purchased the dragon. This is adding minutes onto my time in the AH and is really annoying compared to the instant purchases of the old AH.

Even if I click cancel due to the purchase button being unresponsive, it eventually catches up and purchases the dragon on my behalf anyway.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44