Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing colors on drop down menue
1 2 3
I noticed that on firefox the colors on the drop down menues are missing since I think the crystalline gala started. With Opera the colors are there.

missing%20colors_zpsfhglnzan.png
I noticed that on firefox the colors on the drop down menues are missing since I think the crystalline gala started. With Opera the colors are there.

missing%20colors_zpsfhglnzan.png
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
I have the same issue, but it just started today.
I have the same issue, but it just started today.
@Karanja @Dewclaw

Mac devices and Mac-specific browsers do not show the colors in the drop downs--have you changed devices?

Also, Firefox version 49.something broke the colors as well. You might try upgrading to 50 if you haven't already. Otherwise, rolling back to a 48.something version that works is possible. This has been an issue since October when that version went live.

Bug reports back in October reported that refreshing Firefox will temporarily fix this:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1988004/1

Hope this helps!
@Karanja @Dewclaw

Mac devices and Mac-specific browsers do not show the colors in the drop downs--have you changed devices?

Also, Firefox version 49.something broke the colors as well. You might try upgrading to 50 if you haven't already. Otherwise, rolling back to a 48.something version that works is possible. This has been an issue since October when that version went live.

Bug reports back in October reported that refreshing Firefox will temporarily fix this:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1988004/1

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Could be the firefox update I have the 50 version but I don't go back to 48 because of savety issues.

I don't use mac.
Could be the firefox update I have the 50 version but I don't go back to 48 because of savety issues.

I don't use mac.
Same. Using ver 50. No mac stuff.
Same. Using ver 50. No mac stuff.
@Karanja @Dewclaw

Well, Firefox just released version 51 and I've already seen a report that the colors are still gone. My best guess is that this is going to be an issue until Firefox does another update or the FR team can beat the answer to fixing this out of Firefox.

I'm sorry there's no better news.
@Karanja @Dewclaw

Well, Firefox just released version 51 and I've already seen a report that the colors are still gone. My best guess is that this is going to be an issue until Firefox does another update or the FR team can beat the answer to fixing this out of Firefox.

I'm sorry there's no better news.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Hi @Karanja and @Dewclaw, may I ask what operating systems you are running when this issue occurs?

I did a quick test of Firefox 51.0.1 on Windows 10 and I can see the colors, so it seems possible this is dependent on more than just the Firefox version -- the fact that there were successful reports of "Refresh Firefox" working makes me wonder if it is a setting or state in Firefox itself.
Hi @Karanja and @Dewclaw, may I ask what operating systems you are running when this issue occurs?

I did a quick test of Firefox 51.0.1 on Windows 10 and I can see the colors, so it seems possible this is dependent on more than just the Firefox version -- the fact that there were successful reports of "Refresh Firefox" working makes me wonder if it is a setting or state in Firefox itself.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I run it on Windows 7.

I just updated my firefox to 51.0.1. and did a refresh but the colors are still missing.
I run it on Windows 7.

I just updated my firefox to 51.0.1. and did a refresh but the colors are still missing.
I am on windows 10. I cleared ache and no go.

<Edit> Finally found the refresh option. Fixed now.>

<Second Edit> I reinstalled the addon colorful tabs, it broke again, and removing the addon did not fix it. I had to completely refresh again. Hope this info helps.
I am on windows 10. I cleared ache and no go.

<Edit> Finally found the refresh option. Fixed now.>

<Second Edit> I reinstalled the addon colorful tabs, it broke again, and removing the addon did not fix it. I had to completely refresh again. Hope this info helps.
Well, this morning t's back to no colors, and no addons, or anything was done that should have broken it. :/
Well, this morning t's back to no colors, and no addons, or anything was done that should have broken it. :/
1 2 3