Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crossroads - Bug Reports
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

@AzraMajere @gootarts @Aeru @hexadecimal @Jateshi @Finnley @rothbart @Nightwind Mine is actually a fae male.

@AzraMajere @gootarts @Aeru @hexadecimal @Jateshi @Finnley @rothbart @Nightwind Mine is actually a fae male.
F2XRQAu.png
Dark Side Ally
thats_some_shady_shit_bro_by_deestracted-d9n0mnz.png bUUy115.png
@Nightwind
I've had the issue with male imp, male sd, and female guardians (all at level 25). kinda awkward since i run level 25 rentals which is a whole other issue since i may not be able to get dragons back from inactive accounts if putting them in your party blocks the cr.
@Nightwind
I've had the issue with male imp, male sd, and female guardians (all at level 25). kinda awkward since i run level 25 rentals which is a whole other issue since i may not be able to get dragons back from inactive accounts if putting them in your party blocks the cr.
@Jateshi @gootarts

Just checking--screenshots on AzraMajere and gootarts both show a female fae and browsing RobotMagic's lair shows they're probably trading one as well. Of course it wouldn't be that easy. Mine is also L25 with some stones.
@Jateshi @gootarts

Just checking--screenshots on AzraMajere and gootarts both show a female fae and browsing RobotMagic's lair shows they're probably trading one as well. Of course it wouldn't be that easy. Mine is also L25 with some stones.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/offer/chat
Undefined variable: content (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /c33dd90552d7cabc6007faa23e1c2c63 Line 30
http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/offer/chat
Undefined variable: content (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /c33dd90552d7cabc6007faa23e1c2c63 Line 30
When someone sends you a message and then cancels the trade, you are unable to see the trade message they sent, so you never know why the trade partner canceled the trade.
When someone sends you a message and then cancels the trade, you are unable to see the trade message they sent, so you never know why the trade partner canceled the trade.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@nightwind @jateshi

Mine is with a male noc, unstoned (to my knowledge) lv 7
@nightwind @jateshi

Mine is with a male noc, unstoned (to my knowledge) lv 7
update: I tested it again on a whim and the noc went through!
update: I tested it again on a whim and the noc went through!
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome, Windows Explorer

Browser(s) Version: Latest Chrome... erm, not sure on Explorer

Device(s) Used: Laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium

Operating System Version: 64-bit Operating System (Is that was you were wanting?)

Internet Connection Type

Wireless
Home (Can try work on Monday if you like)

Antivirus Installed: Norton

Antivirus Version: I'm sorry, I can't find this.

Describe the bug in detail: Earlier this morning I went to see the new crossroads. My babysitter (Roseannepage) for the push next week had already set up 21 one-way trades, which I browsed. My roommate and I then sent a couple practice one and two-way trades to each other. Practice trades complete, I went to clear out all my pings that had resulted and realized that before my babysitter ever sent those 21 trades that a friend in my flight had sent me a trade, too. I went back to the pending requests and couldn't find it. I tried sorting by one way trades and waiting for my action. Neither brought up anything new. However, I CAN access the trade from my friend (Lykomancer) if I click it directly from the Ping notification. We even exchanged a couple messages to each other on the trade (Trade #5242). There is no difference with the issue between the browsers, or changes after the troubleshooting. I have not yet accepted the exchange in case you wanted to see it as it is now.
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome, Windows Explorer

Browser(s) Version: Latest Chrome... erm, not sure on Explorer

Device(s) Used: Laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium

Operating System Version: 64-bit Operating System (Is that was you were wanting?)

Internet Connection Type

Wireless
Home (Can try work on Monday if you like)

Antivirus Installed: Norton

Antivirus Version: I'm sorry, I can't find this.

Describe the bug in detail: Earlier this morning I went to see the new crossroads. My babysitter (Roseannepage) for the push next week had already set up 21 one-way trades, which I browsed. My roommate and I then sent a couple practice one and two-way trades to each other. Practice trades complete, I went to clear out all my pings that had resulted and realized that before my babysitter ever sent those 21 trades that a friend in my flight had sent me a trade, too. I went back to the pending requests and couldn't find it. I tried sorting by one way trades and waiting for my action. Neither brought up anything new. However, I CAN access the trade from my friend (Lykomancer) if I click it directly from the Ping notification. We even exchanged a couple messages to each other on the trade (Trade #5242). There is no difference with the issue between the browsers, or changes after the troubleshooting. I have not yet accepted the exchange in case you wanted to see it as it is now.
sppyKqc.png?1.pngnKRo2NQ.jpgtumblr_nztprf8uLm1u9ymyzo1_100.giftumblr_oe33veRpWp1u9ymyzo1_100.pngmentor_badge_n2_by_shadowshot9-daodnly.pngnE2iWmO.png
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version
I'm not sure

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Mac

Operating System Version
Os X Yosemite

Internet Connection Type
Home

Antivirus Installed
Not sure

Antivirus Version
Not sure

Describe the bug in detail:
Whenever I try to type in someone's username to make a trade (in both one way and two way trading) it constantly says "user not found" and then sometimes it will eventually go through.
I am directly copy and pasting their username from their profile so I know it isn't spelled wrong.
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version
I'm not sure

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Mac

Operating System Version
Os X Yosemite

Internet Connection Type
Home

Antivirus Installed
Not sure

Antivirus Version
Not sure

Describe the bug in detail:
Whenever I try to type in someone's username to make a trade (in both one way and two way trading) it constantly says "user not found" and then sometimes it will eventually go through.
I am directly copy and pasting their username from their profile so I know it isn't spelled wrong.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@synnful (I think I'm technically allowed to reply to you in this thread but my post will be deleted later??) I bet the username gets copypasted together with spaces before and/or after it :) I know because it happens to me, too. Make sure there are no extra symbols in the input field because it apparently only recognizes letters and digits.
@synnful (I think I'm technically allowed to reply to you in this thread but my post will be deleted later??) I bet the username gets copypasted together with spaces before and/or after it :) I know because it happens to me, too. Make sure there are no extra symbols in the input field because it apparently only recognizes letters and digits.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20