Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536
I loaded Coliseum but then it refreshes on me as I am battling. It's really rather frustrating to be playing the games and then it redirects back to the main Coliseum page.

I'm using Chrome, first port is working, these are not:-

WebSockets (Port 80) No ✘
WebSockets (Port 8080) No ✘
WebSockets (Port 443) No ✘
Comet (Port 80) No ✘

Hope this can be fixed.

EDIT:- Coliseum is working ok now, a little glitchy. Just fairgrounds not loading now.
I loaded Coliseum but then it refreshes on me as I am battling. It's really rather frustrating to be playing the games and then it redirects back to the main Coliseum page.

I'm using Chrome, first port is working, these are not:-

WebSockets (Port 80) No ✘
WebSockets (Port 8080) No ✘
WebSockets (Port 443) No ✘
Comet (Port 80) No ✘

Hope this can be fixed.

EDIT:- Coliseum is working ok now, a little glitchy. Just fairgrounds not loading now.
Using Chrome on a desktop Win 7 machine, neither of the two Fairgrounds games are loading for me. The loading screen appears and sits there glumly, music playing in the background, to no further effect. :(

It does this on Firefox as well.

The Coliseum seems to work alright, however, at this point.

The websockets link posted above shows an all-okay, so that can be eliminated as a potential issue.
Using Chrome on a desktop Win 7 machine, neither of the two Fairgrounds games are loading for me. The loading screen appears and sits there glumly, music playing in the background, to no further effect. :(

It does this on Firefox as well.

The Coliseum seems to work alright, however, at this point.

The websockets link posted above shows an all-okay, so that can be eliminated as a potential issue.
DQ9DP8W.png
@thrage

Is the fairgrounds game server down? I worked puzzle earlier today after lunch and it worked fine. However, for the last 15 minutes I've not been able to get either of the games to load.

When I click on them the music comes up and the load screen, but it never loads the game and it shows mu Lucky Streak at zero, which it did earlier this week when the servers were down. The Coliseum is loading fine.

I use Chrome and have a Windows 7 machine.

I wasn't sure where to put this, but this looked like the right thread. Let me know if I need to create a new one.
@thrage

Is the fairgrounds game server down? I worked puzzle earlier today after lunch and it worked fine. However, for the last 15 minutes I've not been able to get either of the games to load.

When I click on them the music comes up and the load screen, but it never loads the game and it shows mu Lucky Streak at zero, which it did earlier this week when the servers were down. The Coliseum is loading fine.

I use Chrome and have a Windows 7 machine.

I wasn't sure where to put this, but this looked like the right thread. Let me know if I need to create a new one.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
I'm experiencing the same problem as Azure!
I'm experiencing the same problem as Azure!
Etsy Shop | Beadwork Blog | The Sims Story Blog
I have Google chrome and the coliseum and fairgrounds games wont work for me. The FR logo floats up and down but the loading bar doesn't move.

Hope all our reports are a help and not an annoyance? I'd hate to irritate the awesome and impressively actively working admins of this site! ^^ Keep up the great work! I cant wait to try out the games~
I have Google chrome and the coliseum and fairgrounds games wont work for me. The FR logo floats up and down but the loading bar doesn't move.

Hope all our reports are a help and not an annoyance? I'd hate to irritate the awesome and impressively actively working admins of this site! ^^ Keep up the great work! I cant wait to try out the games~
"Lay your head down child, I wont let the boogeyman come.
Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums."

WINDSINGER_sig.png
THANKS! this really helps :)
THANKS! this really helps :)
loves_ghost_of_pride_by_deathrattle3-d682i9o.png be PROUD!
I've got the same issue as Salmastryon, and I'm also on Chrome.

Hope that helps. =)
I've got the same issue as Salmastryon, and I'm also on Chrome.

Hope that helps. =)
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
I can access the games on IE, but then they kind of crash.
I can access the games on IE, but then they kind of crash.
Etsy Shop | Beadwork Blog | The Sims Story Blog
At first I had the issue that the Fairground and Coliseum were lagging and going very slow. Now I can't even get pass the logo. Maybe it's the large number of people online and the server is having a tough time with the number.
At first I had the issue that the Fairground and Coliseum were lagging and going very slow. Now I can't even get pass the logo. Maybe it's the large number of people online and the server is having a tough time with the number.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
so sad so sad :( by end of headstart i was able to finally load up a game no problem and play without being interrupted. now i cant even access the fairground games. the neverending bouncing logo of doom is back! i can only use coliseum :( I so badly want to raise my treasure and i cant! :cries: i sure hope its back online before the end of today TT.TT

I shall pray to the Windsinger to bring it back.
so sad so sad :( by end of headstart i was able to finally load up a game no problem and play without being interrupted. now i cant even access the fairground games. the neverending bouncing logo of doom is back! i can only use coliseum :( I so badly want to raise my treasure and i cant! :cries: i sure hope its back online before the end of today TT.TT

I shall pray to the Windsinger to bring it back.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536