Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536
Same like Solitude for me, but with Opera. Can't play the games or go to the coliseum.

In "Jigsaw" the game will load until the window where I have to choose a difficult, but when I choose a difficult, I end up back in the window to choose a difficult every time. Yay!

In " Runestones" I see no stones, when I start the game. But I can read "how to play" and the credits. :) Highscores are not shown.

The coliseum sometimes load the first window, where I can only click on the "Organize Party"-button. Then it shows the loading screen again, but the box doesn't fill. After some minutes, it will bring me back to the first window.

I hope you know what I mean, english is not my native language!
Same like Solitude for me, but with Opera. Can't play the games or go to the coliseum.

In "Jigsaw" the game will load until the window where I have to choose a difficult, but when I choose a difficult, I end up back in the window to choose a difficult every time. Yay!

In " Runestones" I see no stones, when I start the game. But I can read "how to play" and the credits. :) Highscores are not shown.

The coliseum sometimes load the first window, where I can only click on the "Organize Party"-button. Then it shows the loading screen again, but the box doesn't fill. After some minutes, it will bring me back to the first window.

I hope you know what I mean, english is not my native language!
euCuA3M.png
For some reason while in fight in the Coliseum the page all of sudden 'returns' to the Coliseum main page. I have mouse gestures turned off in my browser so I'm pretty sure I didn't accidentally go back. ^^'
Is that a known bug yet?
(Btw, I'm also using Opera.)
For some reason while in fight in the Coliseum the page all of sudden 'returns' to the Coliseum main page. I have mouse gestures turned off in my browser so I'm pretty sure I didn't accidentally go back. ^^'
Is that a known bug yet?
(Btw, I'm also using Opera.)
I can't get the Coliseum to work at all using Firefox.
I can't get the Coliseum to work at all using Firefox.
Out of curiosity, would you like me to take a screenshot?
Out of curiosity, would you like me to take a screenshot?
I believe I have the same issue as Solitude. I see a generic loading screen but it just sits there forever.
I believe I have the same issue as Solitude. I see a generic loading screen but it just sits there forever.
I downloaded Chrome on an older laptop this morning (and everything worked then), and now that's not working either. It's doing the same thing as Safari now. Maybe I'm impatient, but even this old dinosaur of a computer was working fine earlier with Chrome.
I downloaded Chrome on an older laptop this morning (and everything worked then), and now that's not working either. It's doing the same thing as Safari now. Maybe I'm impatient, but even this old dinosaur of a computer was working fine earlier with Chrome.
I can't get the Coliseum to work in either Chrome or Firefox; it just sits on the loading page and the bar doesn't fill up at all.
I can't get the Coliseum to work in either Chrome or Firefox; it just sits on the loading page and the bar doesn't fill up at all.
Update: Now the two games work, but the coliseum still isn't working...
Update: Now the two games work, but the coliseum still isn't working...
The games were working for me earlier, and now, I went to play some more and, they won't even load. Or rather, Jigsaw won't load at all and Arcanist, when it does load, the game won't play. I click 'play' and it gives me a blank game screen with no timer or score, just the level and the blank board.

Arcanist, while working earlier, was lagging in the later levels, I think that had something to do with all the animations on screen trying to go at once-card flipping and half a dozen spinning coins on the screen. Wish I could turn the animations off.
The games were working for me earlier, and now, I went to play some more and, they won't even load. Or rather, Jigsaw won't load at all and Arcanist, when it does load, the game won't play. I click 'play' and it gives me a blank game screen with no timer or score, just the level and the blank board.

Arcanist, while working earlier, was lagging in the later levels, I think that had something to do with all the animations on screen trying to go at once-card flipping and half a dozen spinning coins on the screen. Wish I could turn the animations off.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
I take it back-- neither are working now...
I take it back-- neither are working now...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536