Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536
I am having same issues as Havockitten and EmoCandyCane. After I do a move the battle just stays still. No action is taken but the animations still play.

I use google chrome.
I am having same issues as Havockitten and EmoCandyCane. After I do a move the battle just stays still. No action is taken but the animations still play.

I use google chrome.
FujJNYK.pngQQ8mMCk.pngYfQmkss.pngdEJsgKy.pngefsf3jg.pngm9jmIZ1.pngZKOlOH8.pngfrDU1K2.pngH04qomO.pngglHysek.pnguhGnXuB.pngbS9fXLP.pngAhOJdUq.pngzq1n8HB.png
Same as many of the users above- My Chrome will load it (though terribly slowly) and then crash. ; w ; The Fairgrounds seem to be working a touch better, but also crashed around the 16th round of the Rune game.
Maybe this is less about bugs and more about your servers? Sometimes some internal server errors can cause this problem- another site I back, Subeta, suffers from the exact same problem quite often.

All the luck to figuring out the bugs you guys! In the meantime, must find another way to scrounge up money, hurrrr.
Same as many of the users above- My Chrome will load it (though terribly slowly) and then crash. ; w ; The Fairgrounds seem to be working a touch better, but also crashed around the 16th round of the Rune game.
Maybe this is less about bugs and more about your servers? Sometimes some internal server errors can cause this problem- another site I back, Subeta, suffers from the exact same problem quite often.

All the luck to figuring out the bugs you guys! In the meantime, must find another way to scrounge up money, hurrrr.
Glad we've got such a dedicated programmer. I'm studying programming myself so I have a rough idea of what Thrage is going through to get this done. I'm hoping one day when I stop being atrocious at coding I'll be half as good as he is.
Glad we've got such a dedicated programmer. I'm studying programming myself so I have a rough idea of what Thrage is going through to get this done. I'm hoping one day when I stop being atrocious at coding I'll be half as good as he is.
FR_ShadowBan1_zps37b55c4b.png
... Is Sum Ting Wong?
Even though I upgraded Flash, it's not working on Safari...
[quote name="SumTingWong" date="2013-06-08 02:32:04" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=2&id=17539#22744"]Glad we've got such a dedicated programmer. I'm studying programming myself so I have a rough idea of what Thrage is going through to get this done. I'm hoping one day when I stop being atrocious at coding I'll be half as good as he is.[/quote] And I hope for your sake that the code you write is not [i]nearly[/i] as unstable and buggy as mine is. :P

And I hope for your sake that the code you write is not nearly as unstable and buggy as mine is. :P

Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
[quote name="Solitude" date="2013-06-08 04:49:27" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=2&id=17539#22991"]Even though I upgraded Flash, it's not working on Safari... [/quote] Coliseum, as well as any other parts of Flight Rising other than some advertisements, do not use Flash. What is occuring in Safari? Are you getting games at all? Can you see them? Can you play them partially? Do they crash?

Coliseum, as well as any other parts of Flight Rising other than some advertisements, do not use Flash. What is occuring in Safari? Are you getting games at all? Can you see them? Can you play them partially? Do they crash?
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
I can get games and Coliseum in Chrome. I cannot get them to load at all in Firefox.
I can get games and Coliseum in Chrome. I cannot get them to load at all in Firefox.
coffee. need coffee.
http://websocketstest.com/result/227700
Not all are open! Nothing is loading for me!
http://websocketstest.com/result/227700
Not all are open! Nothing is loading for me!
Breathe with the fire within...
I get the coliseum in IE, but not the fairgrounds. My websockets are working but not comet.
I get the coliseum in IE, but not the fairgrounds. My websockets are working but not comet.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
[quote name="Thrage" date="2013-06-08 05:01:28" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=2&id=17539#23017"][quote name="Solitude" date="2013-06-08 04:49:27" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=2&id=17539#22991"]Even though I upgraded Flash, it's not working on Safari... [/quote] Coliseum, as well as any other parts of Flight Rising other than some advertisements, do not use Flash. What is occuring in Safari? Are you getting games at all? Can you see them? Can you play them partially? Do they crash?[/quote] They don't crash-- what happens is that the "loading" page just sits there and nothing happens. The little "loading" box doesn't fill up at all. I can't play of the games or go to the coliseum.

Coliseum, as well as any other parts of Flight Rising other than some advertisements, do not use Flash. What is occuring in Safari? Are you getting games at all? Can you see them? Can you play them partially? Do they crash?

They don't crash-- what happens is that the "loading" page just sits there and nothing happens. The little "loading" box doesn't fill up at all. I can't play of the games or go to the coliseum.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536