Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Swipp's Swap Stand
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
Today we've launched the newly optimized version of [b]Swipp's Swap Stand[/b]! If you are experiencing any issues with [b]Swipp's Swap Stand[/b], please try the following before posting a bug report: [br] [b][size=4]First troubleshooting steps:[/size][/b] [br] [LIST] [*][b]If you have bookmarked Swipp in your browser, please update the bookmark now. [/b] http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/swipp [/LIST] [br] [b][size=4]Second troubleshooting steps:[/size][/b] [br] [LIST] [*][url=http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache]Clear your browser's [b]cache.[/url][/b] [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Try to access the game with a [b]different browser[/b] entirely to see if results are better. [*]Try a [b]hard reset[/b] of your browser: [b]CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc[/b] [/LIST] [b][size=4]If that does not work:[/size][/b] [br] [LIST=1] [*][b]Log out.[/b] [*]Clear your browser's [b]cache[/b] (with the instructions above). [*][b]Close[/b] the browser window. [*][b]Open[/b] new browser window. [*][b]Log in.[/b] [/LIST] [br] [b][size=4]If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:[/size][/b] [br] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [br][*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Laptop [*]Desktop [*]Etc.[/list] [br] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [br][list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [br][*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [br][*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [br][list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [br] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [br] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [br] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list] [b]Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem[/b] will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this new game. Posts that are not reporting bugs about [b]Swipp's Swap Stand[/b] will be removed to reduce clutter and thread bloat for the engineers. Thank you!
Today we've launched the newly optimized version of Swipp's Swap Stand!

If you are experiencing any issues with Swipp's Swap Stand, please try the following before posting a bug report:

First troubleshooting steps:

Second troubleshooting steps:

• Try to access the game with a different browser entirely to see if results are better.
  • Try a hard reset of your browser: CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc

If that does not work:

1. Log out.
  2. Clear your browser's cache (with the instructions above).
  3. Close the browser window.
  4. Open new browser window.
  5. Log in.

If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:

Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used

• Browser(s) Version

• Device(s) Used

• Mobile
    • Laptop
    • Desktop
    • Etc.

• Device Operating System

• Operating System Version

• Internet Connection Type

• Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work

• Antivirus Installed

• Antivirus Version

• Describe the bug in detail:

• Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.

• Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this new game.

Posts that are not reporting bugs about Swipp's Swap Stand will be removed to reduce clutter and thread bloat for the engineers.

Thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
46.0.2490.80 m

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 7, 32-bit

Internet Connection Type
wireless

Antivirus Installed
Ariva, AVG

Describe the bug in detail:
When looking at the latest trade items, the skin Angler for male mirrors was available.
I clicked on it to preview what it looked like, but the previewed did not work. The two apparel pieces, crown of bones and mystic bark mask previewed just fine.
Cleared my cache to see if somehow that would fix the problem, but no luck.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
46.0.2490.80 m

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 7, 32-bit

Internet Connection Type
wireless

Antivirus Installed
Ariva, AVG

When looking at the latest trade items, the skin Angler for male mirrors was available.
I clicked on it to preview what it looked like, but the previewed did not work. The two apparel pieces, crown of bones and mystic bark mask previewed just fine.
Cleared my cache to see if somehow that would fix the problem, but no luck.
Browser(s) Used
Opera

Browser(s) Version
Opera 24.0.1558.61

Device(s) Used
Macbook Laptop

Device Operating System
OSX

Operating System Version
OSX 10.6.8

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
N/A
Antivirus Version
N/A

I just traded for a Driftwood Baron. I performed the trade, but did not get a confirmation screen of obtaining the trade. On clicking "accept" on the "do you want to make this trade" window, the whole window closed. The familiar is in my hoard, but I don't know if not having a confirmation screen of a successful trade is now part of the process.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
Browser(s) Used
Opera

Browser(s) Version
Opera 24.0.1558.61

Device(s) Used
Macbook Laptop

Device Operating System
OSX

Operating System Version
OSX 10.6.8

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
N/A
Antivirus Version
N/A

I just traded for a Driftwood Baron. I performed the trade, but did not get a confirmation screen of obtaining the trade. On clicking "accept" on the "do you want to make this trade" window, the whole window closed. The familiar is in my hoard, but I don't know if not having a confirmation screen of a successful trade is now part of the process.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]

Browser(s) Used

Mozilla Firefox 41.0.2

Device(s) Used

PC

Device Operating System

Windows 10

Internet Connection Type

Wired

Antivirus Installed

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit

Antivirus Version

Clicking on accents/skins available as trades doesn't bring up the skin preview window.

Browser(s) Used

Mozilla Firefox 41.0.2

Device(s) Used

PC

Device Operating System

Windows 10

Internet Connection Type

Wired

Antivirus Installed

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit

Antivirus Version

Clicking on accents/skins available as trades doesn't bring up the skin preview window.

tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/a665de3501d2eb14ca1d3a5814ec98ad.png[/img] The wording here looks... weird. "This Accent X is certainly a Accent X". Not sure if that should look like this. : P
a665de3501d2eb14ca1d3a5814ec98ad.png

The wording here looks... weird. "This Accent X is certainly a Accent X". Not sure if that should look like this. : P
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
Browser(s) Used Chrome Browser(s) Version ....the most up to date one? Device(s) Used Laptop! Device Operating System Mac, os X Yosemite, 10.10.3 Operating System Version 10.10.3 Internet Connection Type Wireless uni wifi Antivirus Installed Malwarebytes Antivirus Version ......the newest one? Like everybody else, I'm having trouble previewing the skin. It's like somebody used the code for [item=accent: lightburst flora] [code][item=accent: lightburst flora][/code] instead of [skin=4145] [code][skin=4145][/code] If that makes sense? It just shows up as an item tooltip (such as in the first case) instead of something previewable.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
....the most up to date one?

Device(s) Used
Laptop!
Device Operating System
Mac, os X Yosemite, 10.10.3
Operating System Version
Internet Connection Type
Wireless uni wifi

Antivirus Installed
Malwarebytes
Antivirus Version
......the newest one?

Like everybody else, I'm having trouble previewing the skin. It's like somebody used the code for
Accent: Lightburst Flora
Code:
[item=accent: lightburst flora]
instead of
Code:
[skin=4145]
If that makes sense? It just shows up as an item tooltip (such as in the first case) instead of something previewable.
Thanks for the reports!
Thanks for the reports!
I just noticed a typo. "Bring the items to the right and and we'll make a deal."

1rr8mg.png
I just noticed a typo. "Bring the items to the right and and we'll make a deal."

1rr8mg.png
Browser(s) Used: Mozilla Firefox

Browser(s) Version: 41.0.2

Device(s) Used: Laptop

Device Operating System: OS X Yosemite

Operating System Version: 10.10.5

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Antivirus Installed: None? Nothing extra anyway

Describe the bug in detail: This morning when I first went to Swipp after the update everything was fine. I put my computer to sleep and came back in several hours. When I went back to the Swap Stand Tripp's image and offer were completely gone. I tried the problem solving and nothing worked. Put computer back to sleep and left for a few hours. Now Pipp's image and deal is also gone.

Browser(s) Used: Mozilla Firefox

Browser(s) Version: 41.0.2

Device(s) Used: Laptop

Device Operating System: OS X Yosemite

Operating System Version: 10.10.5

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Antivirus Installed: None? Nothing extra anyway

Describe the bug in detail: This morning when I first went to Swipp after the update everything was fine. I put my computer to sleep and came back in several hours. When I went back to the Swap Stand Tripp's image and offer were completely gone. I tried the problem solving and nothing worked. Put computer back to sleep and left for a few hours. Now Pipp's image and deal is also gone.

• Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome
  • Browser(s) Version
version 46.0.2490.710 m
  • Device(s) Used

Winbook tablet

Windows

8.1 with Bing

Mobile
Wireless
Wired - cable/DSL?
School
Home
Work
  • Antivirus Installed

None

Swipp's showed all three offers last night before site maintenance. Afterwards, though the new layout remains, the lower two 'shelves' are just filler art, with no trade offers shown, or even the trade offer base. Swipp appears to be alone at is stand.
  • Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome
  • Browser(s) Version
version 46.0.2490.710 m
  • Device(s) Used

Winbook tablet

Windows

8.1 with Bing

Mobile
Wireless
Wired - cable/DSL?
School
Home
Work
  • Antivirus Installed

None

Swipp's showed all three offers last night before site maintenance. Afterwards, though the new layout remains, the lower two 'shelves' are just filler art, with no trade offers shown, or even the trade offer base. Swipp appears to be alone at is stand.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35