Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Infertile Dragons
1 2 3 4
If you've experienced this very rare bug with your dragon, please post the ID# of the dragon here so we have all of the reports and information in the same place.

Thank you!
If you've experienced this very rare bug with your dragon, please post the ID# of the dragon here so we have all of the reports and information in the same place.

Thank you!
The dragons Naushindtor (4993090) and Gohesh (4993091) were infertile (they are brother and sister from the same nest). I exalted them because I didn't feel I should sell them, but I still have links to them on their parents' pages.

It's worth mentioning that I hatched them from an accidental inbred nest. Their parents Nova (1386952) and Shadow (1397714) are first cousins once removed, but the inbreeding checker didn't catch their common ancestor Regin (147937).

EDIT: Edited some terminology here.
The dragons Naushindtor (4993090) and Gohesh (4993091) were infertile (they are brother and sister from the same nest). I exalted them because I didn't feel I should sell them, but I still have links to them on their parents' pages.

It's worth mentioning that I hatched them from an accidental inbred nest. Their parents Nova (1386952) and Shadow (1397714) are first cousins once removed, but the inbreeding checker didn't catch their common ancestor Regin (147937).

EDIT: Edited some terminology here.
@Aequorin

Just out of curiosity - what about the bug that causes the infertile dragons? Where do we report that?
@Aequorin

Just out of curiosity - what about the bug that causes the infertile dragons? Where do we report that?
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN, report it here. We just need dragon ID#s.
@ACWN, report it here. We just need dragon ID#s.
@Aequorin

10-4!
@Aequorin

10-4!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
My dragon #5271673

and there are 2 nest mates #5271672 and #5271671
My dragon #5271673

and there are 2 nest mates #5271672 and #5271671
Legacy Challenge
Dragon ID: 4586043
Dragon ID: 4586043
@Aequorin

This isn't my own dragon, but one of my RL friends (Draknix), it always comes up the same, unable to breed due to a common ancestor Rosarot. Even when paired with his progens.

Dragon ID: 5123715
@Aequorin

This isn't my own dragon, but one of my RL friends (Draknix), it always comes up the same, unable to breed due to a common ancestor Rosarot. Even when paired with his progens.

Dragon ID: 5123715
signatureadversion1_orig.png
I've been trying to breed a dragon and according to nesting grounds and 'assay bloodlines', she shares a common ancestor with most of the male dragons in the game?

Even a Gen One (no parents) returns 'unable to breed due to a common ancestor (Silver).'

Dragon ID #5271672
I've been trying to breed a dragon and according to nesting grounds and 'assay bloodlines', she shares a common ancestor with most of the male dragons in the game?

Even a Gen One (no parents) returns 'unable to breed due to a common ancestor (Silver).'

Dragon ID #5271672
Dragon ID #4439495
Dragon ID #4439495
1 2 3 4