Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Permababy/6 digit/gen1/Primal/Gaolers!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Succulents what sort of budget had u in mind for her?
@Succulents what sort of budget had u in mind for her?
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png

@Nightsorrow

Does Wildstorm have eliminate?

@Nightsorrow

Does Wildstorm have eliminate?
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
@Nightsorrow
To be honest I have no clue; I'm not super into the 6 digit market and just asked to see if it'd be feasible to get her. I expected around 5-7kg, though I probably just underestimated the market. ^^;
@Nightsorrow
To be honest I have no clue; I'm not super into the 6 digit market and just asked to see if it'd be feasible to get her. I expected around 5-7kg, though I probably just underestimated the market. ^^;
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Kkarma no. U cant use a permababy in the coli.
She was trained for lore purposes i never used
@Succulents well im just basing off the ah, i mean i payed 3kg for her and gened her but that was a very long time ago
@Kkarma no. U cant use a permababy in the coli.
She was trained for lore purposes i never used
@Succulents well im just basing off the ah, i mean i payed 3kg for her and gened her but that was a very long time ago
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png

@Nightsorrows

Lmbo I know they cannot fight but I was unsure if you could stone them then perma them. Okay I am going to have to think on this a bit. Thank you for replying. ;)

@Nightsorrows

Lmbo I know they cannot fight but I was unsure if you could stone them then perma them. Okay I am going to have to think on this a bit. Thank you for replying. ;)
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
@Kkarma u know u can bargain with me XD just letting u know. My prices arent set
@Kkarma u know u can bargain with me XD just letting u know. My prices arent set
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Bump
Bump
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Avessa i have an offer of 1kg and a few halos, would u offer more? (Got it over discord)
@Avessa i have an offer of 1kg and a few halos, would u offer more? (Got it over discord)
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@nightsorrow (Sorry, just got back on.) Ehh... I don't think I'd be willing to go over 1Kg for her, so no. :P
@nightsorrow (Sorry, just got back on.) Ehh... I don't think I'd be willing to go over 1Kg for her, so no. :P
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I just had this wild dream about being able to name/rename exalted offspring and that the lovely G1’s all-exaltee offspring names were being changed which proceeded to make me very sad. I adore uniform lists like that, “bad-names” or not ahaha

on that note when I’m more awake I’ll be back to consider an offer 8’D
I just had this wild dream about being able to name/rename exalted offspring and that the lovely G1’s all-exaltee offspring names were being changed which proceeded to make me very sad. I adore uniform lists like that, “bad-names” or not ahaha

on that note when I’m more awake I’ll be back to consider an offer 8’D
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33