Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 Lair Purge: Closed for now!
1 2 3 4 5 6
hiya!! I'd like to buy 46494150, please and thanks!! I was going to offer a new nocturne eggs as partial payment, but if you don't want eggs rn, I get it completely. :D
hiya!! I'd like to buy 46494150, please and thanks!! I was going to offer a new nocturne eggs as partial payment, but if you don't want eggs rn, I get it completely. :D
jpq0y2I.png
@kickthebeat hi there! sorry for the delay -- i actually love eggs and would absolutely take them!! what were you thinking of offering?
@kickthebeat hi there! sorry for the delay -- i actually love eggs and would absolutely take them!! what were you thinking of offering?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@alphazi nocturne eggs are 275 LAH right now; would you take two eggs for him?
@alphazi nocturne eggs are 275 LAH right now; would you take two eggs for him?
jpq0y2I.png
@kickthebeat sure thing!! i'll go set up a cr!
@kickthebeat sure thing!! i'll go set up a cr!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Is 46495312 still available?
(also please forgive, im a new player, 'g' means gold correct?)
Is 46495312 still available?
(also please forgive, im a new player, 'g' means gold correct?)
|| Yohma | she/her | FR+3 ||
@yohma hey there, sorry for the delay -- firstly, welcome to flight rising! i see this was your first forum post ^o^/ while yes, the dragon is available, no, "g" does not mean gold, it means gems; the gold coin currency is called treasure, and is referred to as "t", usually in terms of thousands of treasure, "kt". at the time, one gem approximately equals 950 treasure; this changes over time, but has been a common ratio range. so in treasure, she would be 950,000t! i understand that's definitely not in a range for a newbie, i'm sorry :c here are some pointers: [LIST] [*]firstly, dragons are virtually never sold at anything less than ~7000 treasure, or 6 gems. explaining why takes a long time, but it's still a good point of reference ^^ [*]secondly, these dragons are first generation dragons (that's what "G1" stands for in the title), which are created through randomization from unhatched eggs (like [item=unhatched nature egg]), unlike breeding dragons in the nesting grounds. they all begin with no genes, and completely randomized colors, making nice combinations harder to get and meaning putting genes on them is much pricier. this can make first gen dragons [i]very[/i] expensive! sometimes they are cheap (as the market is oversaturated), but other times they can be... very shocking in price :'D [/LIST] i hope this information helped you! if you have any other questions, feel free to ask, my messages are always open <3
@yohma hey there, sorry for the delay -- firstly, welcome to flight rising! i see this was your first forum post ^o^/

while yes, the dragon is available, no, "g" does not mean gold, it means gems; the gold coin currency is called treasure, and is referred to as "t", usually in terms of thousands of treasure, "kt". at the time, one gem approximately equals 950 treasure; this changes over time, but has been a common ratio range. so in treasure, she would be 950,000t! i understand that's definitely not in a range for a newbie, i'm sorry :c

here are some pointers:
  • firstly, dragons are virtually never sold at anything less than ~7000 treasure, or 6 gems. explaining why takes a long time, but it's still a good point of reference ^^
  • secondly, these dragons are first generation dragons (that's what "G1" stands for in the title), which are created through randomization from unhatched eggs (like Unhatched Nature Egg ), unlike breeding dragons in the nesting grounds. they all begin with no genes, and completely randomized colors, making nice combinations harder to get and meaning putting genes on them is much pricier. this can make first gen dragons very expensive! sometimes they are cheap (as the market is oversaturated), but other times they can be... very shocking in price :'D

i hope this information helped you! if you have any other questions, feel free to ask, my messages are always open <3
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Thank you for helping me understand! Sorry about all that!!
Thank you for helping me understand! Sorry about all that!!
|| Yohma | she/her | FR+3 ||
@yohma no worries! i'm glad to help ^^ one last thing i forgot to say though, if you want people to see when you message them, you need to ping them like i did to you -- just put @ and then their username (such as @Alphazi) and they'll get your message as a notification!
@yohma no worries! i'm glad to help ^^ one last thing i forgot to say though, if you want people to see when you message them, you need to ping them like i did to you -- just put @ and then their username (such as @Alphazi) and they'll get your message as a notification!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi

Hows 3 vials of scattersight and 150 gems for Cypress?
@Alphazi

Hows 3 vials of scattersight and 150 gems for Cypress?
@Tetriszonedragon that'd be wonderful! thank you so much for offering <3 i'll go set up a cr now ^^
@Tetriszonedragon that'd be wonderful! thank you so much for offering <3 i'll go set up a cr now ^^
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 3 4 5 6