Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | the worst hatchlings ever????
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 134 135
I need on this pinglist, please!
I need on this pinglist, please!
@ambientmagic can do!
@ambientmagic can do!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Can I get on the pinglist ??
Can I get on the pinglist ??
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
@FairyForestKing sure thing!
@FairyForestKing sure thing!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Oh man, put me back on that pinglist, I'd love a slime/sludge baby, OR a cursed Naomi G4 bby.

And I agree, a mate with those genes would work well, intead of changing Moist's genes.
Maybe give them to Bread? this way you don't need to get a brand new one :o
Oh man, put me back on that pinglist, I'd love a slime/sludge baby, OR a cursed Naomi G4 bby.

And I agree, a mate with those genes would work well, intead of changing Moist's genes.
Maybe give them to Bread? this way you don't need to get a brand new one :o
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
@Alphazi
SLAP ME ON THE PINGLIST FOR MOIST KIDS
@Alphazi
SLAP ME ON THE PINGLIST FOR MOIST KIDS
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@Midorikage so sorry for the delay - thank you! would you prefer a separate slime/sludge pinglist, or the general one? ^^ i'll toss you on the g4 list though! as for genes, i would prefer a new mate, i really like bread's look as it's both eyeburny and match y(neither slime/sludge have blue). i def need to find a new mate soon!

@DeathPhoenix sure thing!
@Midorikage so sorry for the delay - thank you! would you prefer a separate slime/sludge pinglist, or the general one? ^^ i'll toss you on the g4 list though! as for genes, i would prefer a new mate, i really like bread's look as it's both eyeburny and match y(neither slime/sludge have blue). i def need to find a new mate soon!

@DeathPhoenix sure thing!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
General pinglist is ok! My cauldron is high enough in level, so if I get a n hatchie I like the colors of from the original pair I can just brew the genes myself [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
General pinglist is ok! My cauldron is high enough in level, so if I get a n hatchie I like the colors of from the original pair I can just brew the genes myself
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Put me on PM, please! I want these ugly kids to my ugly lair.
Put me on PM, please! I want these ugly kids to my ugly lair.
plagueanim1.gifawHxNQf.pngXsJBFJz.pngplagueanim2.gif
Q3CjCGAKIwY.jpg+11 FRT
@Midorikage alright!! that works :D tysm! <3 man im so glad slime/sludge exist now, they're such great genes for this lineage lmao

@Karda52 do you mean pinglist? sorry ^^;
@Midorikage alright!! that works :D tysm! <3 man im so glad slime/sludge exist now, they're such great genes for this lineage lmao

@Karda52 do you mean pinglist? sorry ^^;
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 134 135