Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | the worst hatchlings ever????
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 134 135
@Alphazi
they're.. hideous.. i want to hug them forever. please add me to your pinglist :")
@Alphazi
they're.. hideous.. i want to hug them forever. please add me to your pinglist :")
@peachcream and they will love you forever! I'll add you now!
@peachcream and they will love you forever! I'll add you now!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@DragonWarrior333 @Polkadotzebra @ruggafluff @ElysianBird @LifeRockingItOut @CosmicFalcon @Hisscale @Decaffeinated @DoctorAlphys @havarti2 @SprinklesTheCat @PepperClove @LemonsSharks @Permyriad (girl) @Wonderling (bog boy) @Babs3 @Mida @Myself @jamesfitz3 @Hnai @Sunken @Calara @SwiftHart @Izunia @Twowingsforever @Susinko @Slime @Lunartwist @Sheona @riverview @Pool @Kyvanna @MuteBlackSheep @immortalhd @Plagueheart @kyruiz @MidnightWatcher @xXIceWolfXx @Kasael @Nawtilus @DatMoonGamer @CuddlyAlpaca @peachcream interest: @Grow @TheClockworkHowl hello everybody! i have a lot of things for you guys this round; this post is a bit long, but please read through if you don't mind [emoji=new friend size=1] firstly, i would like to share with you the little surprise i had: [b]g4 naomi moistlings![/b] moist got to breed with @AntiFerret's Mara, naomi's granddaughter, and created some lovely abominations B) here they are! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55187623] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551877/55187623_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55187624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551877/55187624_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55187625] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551877/55187625_350.png[/img] [/url] i kept the lovely snapper and sold the other two to friends, but, some people have expressed interest! so i wanted to ask you guys: [b]would you be interested in g4 naomi moistlings of your own?[/b] if you would be interested in a future nest, let me know and i'll put you on a special pinglist! some things to consider: [LIST=1] [*]because mara has her own breeding schedule and moist still breeds with bread, these nests are only going to be once in a while. they'll be special nests! [*]because these kids are g4 naomis, they won't be pwyw; antiferret and i are going to be splitting the profits. i was thinking of holding an auction for the next nest to get an estimate on their value, with a sb of around 300-400g. i'm unsure if the mixed lineage will affect their value at all! [/LIST] but that's not all for today! with the release of slime and sludge, a bunch of my friends pointed out how fitting the genes are for moist. i mean look: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=41&breed=9&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=14&tertgene=6&winggene=9&wings=162&auth=26f6ee6af6ef880a6fc4aeedb2e68b6982b4b786&dummyext=prev.png[/img] it's literally the gene he's always needed! but i'm still pretty attached to his jupiter :'D so i wanted to ask: [b]which gene do you prefer on him? does he look good in slime?[/b] i'd super appreciate feedback and opinions! (though if people seem to prefer slime and i'm not sold on changing, i probably won't) that being said, if i don't regene moist, i certainly [i]can[/i] consider getting another mate with slime and sludge. if i did, what kind of range would you guys like? got any name/breed/tert suggestions? lastly, @MidnightWatcher hatched a g1 that they scried into an "imitation moist": [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55233756] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552338/55233756_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=159&bodygene=14&breed=9&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=6&winggene=9&wings=83&auth=ae0be9c0613a12958dc269e4d44148a364f801dc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] given i don't have any moistlings for sale this round, i thought i'd offer her to you guys if anyone is interested! they're asking for around 20kt/20g for her ^^ and that's all for now! hope you guys enjoy! \o/
@DragonWarrior333 @Polkadotzebra @ruggafluff @ElysianBird @LifeRockingItOut @CosmicFalcon @Hisscale @Decaffeinated @DoctorAlphys @havarti2 @SprinklesTheCat @PepperClove @LemonsSharks @Permyriad (girl) @Wonderling (bog boy) @Babs3 @Mida @Myself @jamesfitz3 @Hnai @Sunken @Calara @SwiftHart @Izunia @Twowingsforever @Susinko @Slime @Lunartwist @Sheona @riverview @Pool @Kyvanna @MuteBlackSheep @immortalhd @Plagueheart @kyruiz @MidnightWatcher @xXIceWolfXx @Kasael @Nawtilus @DatMoonGamer @CuddlyAlpaca @peachcream

interest: @Grow @TheClockworkHowl

hello everybody! i have a lot of things for you guys this round; this post is a bit long, but please read through if you don't mind

firstly, i would like to share with you the little surprise i had: g4 naomi moistlings! moist got to breed with @AntiFerret's Mara, naomi's granddaughter, and created some lovely abominations B) here they are!

55187623_350.png

55187624_350.png

55187625_350.png

i kept the lovely snapper and sold the other two to friends, but, some people have expressed interest! so i wanted to ask you guys: would you be interested in g4 naomi moistlings of your own? if you would be interested in a future nest, let me know and i'll put you on a special pinglist!

some things to consider:
  1. because mara has her own breeding schedule and moist still breeds with bread, these nests are only going to be once in a while. they'll be special nests!
  2. because these kids are g4 naomis, they won't be pwyw; antiferret and i are going to be splitting the profits. i was thinking of holding an auction for the next nest to get an estimate on their value, with a sb of around 300-400g. i'm unsure if the mixed lineage will affect their value at all!

but that's not all for today! with the release of slime and sludge, a bunch of my friends pointed out how fitting the genes are for moist. i mean look:

dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=41&breed=9&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=14&tertgene=6&winggene=9&wings=162&auth=26f6ee6af6ef880a6fc4aeedb2e68b6982b4b786&dummyext=prev.png

it's literally the gene he's always needed! but i'm still pretty attached to his jupiter :'D so i wanted to ask: which gene do you prefer on him? does he look good in slime? i'd super appreciate feedback and opinions! (though if people seem to prefer slime and i'm not sold on changing, i probably won't)

that being said, if i don't regene moist, i certainly can consider getting another mate with slime and sludge. if i did, what kind of range would you guys like? got any name/breed/tert suggestions?

lastly, @MidnightWatcher hatched a g1 that they scried into an "imitation moist":

55233756_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=159&bodygene=14&breed=9&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=6&winggene=9&wings=83&auth=ae0be9c0613a12958dc269e4d44148a364f801dc&dummyext=prev.png

given i don't have any moistlings for sale this round, i thought i'd offer her to you guys if anyone is interested! they're asking for around 20kt/20g for her ^^

and that's all for now! hope you guys enjoy! \o/
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
I love naomi having two gen4's of my own from Saivax so definite ping for Mara/Moist nests
I love naomi having two gen4's of my own from Saivax so definite ping for Mara/Moist nests
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
I have to say, i think he'd look great in Slime. However, he also looks great in his normal genes, so really, both work well!

Unfortunately you can't see it because of crackle, but slime makes the dragon translucent. So if you were to get a mate with slime, it might make sense to have a different tertiary besides crackle--peacock or smirch, maybe?
I have to say, i think he'd look great in Slime. However, he also looks great in his normal genes, so really, both work well!

Unfortunately you can't see it because of crackle, but slime makes the dragon translucent. So if you were to get a mate with slime, it might make sense to have a different tertiary besides crackle--peacock or smirch, maybe?
He looks so gooey with the Slime gene, I love it just as much as I hate it. [emoji=heart size=1]
He looks so gooey with the Slime gene, I love it just as much as I hate it.
ugly babies, a Moist line, a Lantern line, and some statue garden breeding in my lair Check out my for sale tab! There's always someone looking for a home!
I would be interested in a naomi/moist bab!
I also like the idea of a mate with slime:) I think the Jupiter is very classic
I would be interested in a naomi/moist bab!
I also like the idea of a mate with slime:) I think the Jupiter is very classic
I think I prefer Jupiter on Moist just because I feel Slime is just too pretty for him. It almost takes away from Moists.... ahem.. unique look. Support for finding him a mate with Slime though! :>
I think I prefer Jupiter on Moist just because I feel Slime is just too pretty for him. It almost takes away from Moists.... ahem.. unique look. Support for finding him a mate with Slime though! :>
42002.png
Please ping for g4 Naomis, for sure!
Please ping for g4 Naomis, for sure!
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
@TheClockworkHowl @MercySewerPyro thank you guys, i'll make a pinglist for the kids! :D

@Polkadotzebra i agree, jupiter is the classic ugly look B) a mate with slime/sludge sounds fun! (and i'll add you to the list too!)

@Nawtilus LMAO yeahhhh slime is a bit too pretty for him P: it goes to show i even think it's not too bad on coral, lol. a mate sounds good!

@MidnightWatcher yeah with slime being translucent and moist having an iconic look like the two above pointed out, i think a mate with slime/sludge would be ideal :D
@TheClockworkHowl @MercySewerPyro thank you guys, i'll make a pinglist for the kids! :D

@Polkadotzebra i agree, jupiter is the classic ugly look B) a mate with slime/sludge sounds fun! (and i'll add you to the list too!)

@Nawtilus LMAO yeahhhh slime is a bit too pretty for him P: it goes to show i even think it's not too bad on coral, lol. a mate sounds good!

@MidnightWatcher yeah with slime being translucent and moist having an iconic look like the two above pointed out, i think a mate with slime/sludge would be ideal :D
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 134 135