Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold
1 2 3 4 5
Making a new sales board, since the last one's sort of old.

Selling some dragons! All are listed on the AH for their autobuy prices, but I'm willing to haggle, or accept treasure, gems, or mixed currency! :)

6-Digits:

(Sold)

Sold: 23
Making a new sales board, since the last one's sort of old.

Selling some dragons! All are listed on the AH for their autobuy prices, but I'm willing to haggle, or accept treasure, gems, or mixed currency! :)

6-Digits:

(Sold)

Sold: 23
@Wonderlande

Would you be willing to hold the second dude? :'0

Edit: also, what is your gem ratio?
@Wonderlande

Would you be willing to hold the second dude? :'0

Edit: also, what is your gem ratio?
UAoP7GI.png DgKkle7UYAEtoNO.png wSEhN14.png
@Chingling

Apologies, but I'm sort of hesitant to hold dragons at the moment. For the gem:tr ratio, I usually go off of the rates on the Items For Sale forum...it seems to be somewhere around 1:900 currently? I'd also be willing to accept certain items as partial, if that would be helpful at all. Thank you for your interest! :)
@Chingling

Apologies, but I'm sort of hesitant to hold dragons at the moment. For the gem:tr ratio, I usually go off of the rates on the Items For Sale forum...it seems to be somewhere around 1:900 currently? I'd also be willing to accept certain items as partial, if that would be helpful at all. Thank you for your interest! :)
@Wonderlande

It's ok!

I have a molten wartoad, would you be willing to take it and treasure? I have it listed at like 485kt so I could pay the leftover if so? :'0
@Wonderlande

It's ok!

I have a molten wartoad, would you be willing to take it and treasure? I have it listed at like 485kt so I could pay the leftover if so? :'0
UAoP7GI.png DgKkle7UYAEtoNO.png wSEhN14.png
@Chingling

That sounds fair enough to me! I'll send a cr in a moment. :)
@Chingling

That sounds fair enough to me! I'll send a cr in a moment. :)
Selling a couple of 6-digits:

Sold: 2

(Sold!)

(Pinglist was here; apologies for mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
Selling a couple of 6-digits:

Sold: 2

(Sold!)

(Pinglist was here; apologies for mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
Have an earth oldie for sale:

(Sold!)

(Pinglist was here; apologies for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
Have an earth oldie for sale:

(Sold!)

(Pinglist was here; apologies for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
@Wonderlande I really like her... all the blue, lol lemme see what I've got (unfortunately, I am a big fan of blue so most of what I've got... is not in the colors you're asking) Off hand.... I have this fairly recent buy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1464666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14647/1464666_350.png[/img] [/url] 7-dig unbred. If you want to consider her. I do also have a 6-dig bred imp gal ([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=10642&did=674819]Dust/Sunset/Yellow[/url]) but with 2 unnamed, and another unbred female imp (7-dig, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=10642&tab=dragon&did=1497469]Maroon/Sky/Steel[/url]) so that might not be your jam. Otherwise, give me a ping when you come up with a price.
@Wonderlande

I really like her... all the blue, lol lemme see what I've got (unfortunately, I am a big fan of blue so most of what I've got... is not in the colors you're asking)

Off hand.... I have this fairly recent buy.

1464666_350.png

7-dig unbred. If you want to consider her.

I do also have a 6-dig bred imp gal (Dust/Sunset/Yellow) but with 2 unnamed, and another unbred female imp (7-dig, Maroon/Sky/Steel) so that might not be your jam.

Otherwise, give me a ping when you come up with a price.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Wonderlande
if you get any offers on the 6-digit earth pc, could you keep me updated? might be interested in putting in an offer as well. thanks!
@Wonderlande
if you get any offers on the 6-digit earth pc, could you keep me updated? might be interested in putting in an offer as well. thanks!
@Amut

Apologies, but I'm not too interested in 7-digits, and the 6-digit isn't quite what I'd be looking for, even if she is nice. I could let you know if I come up with a price! I know a friend of mine sold an XYZ unbred 6-digit earth dragon for (I think?) 5kg sort of recently, but IDK how realistic of a price that'd be. xD Mostly just looking for offers over 1kg because I don't really feel like holding an auction.

@techmess

Of course! Thank you for your interest! :)
@Amut

Apologies, but I'm not too interested in 7-digits, and the 6-digit isn't quite what I'd be looking for, even if she is nice. I could let you know if I come up with a price! I know a friend of mine sold an XYZ unbred 6-digit earth dragon for (I think?) 5kg sort of recently, but IDK how realistic of a price that'd be. xD Mostly just looking for offers over 1kg because I don't really feel like holding an auction.

@techmess

Of course! Thank you for your interest! :)
1 2 3 4 5