Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 126 127
@Sloke
Sure thing! I'll go set it up for your now!
@Sloke
Sure thing! I'll go set it up for your now!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of Sloke's Lair of the Zephyr Steppes![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52829784] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528298/52829784_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Sloke Your dragons are lovely. Gecko is a great color for a Gaoler. Eldritch is not a color I generally like on regular dragons, too green for me, but it looks perfect on Gecko. Thank there's Tyraphaiel. He's a great Light ambassador. And he's wearing mone of my favorite skins. The armor looks great too. By the way, where does the Golden Silk Scarf come from? Anyway, I'm off track. I'm so glad I had a hatchling that struck your fancy and now resides in your "Forever-Homed" tab. Baby guardians always look so helpless, but I"m sure she'll be fine. Once she is grown, she'll certainly be able to take care of herself. I don't know what your plans are for her, and perhaps one day she will find herself in another lair or she might find herself called to the Windswept Plateau to serve the Windsinger. Whatever her fate, she is a guardian and will make you proud. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She is now a member of Sloke's Lair of the Zephyr Steppes!

52829784_350.png

@Sloke
Your dragons are lovely. Gecko is a great color for a Gaoler. Eldritch is not a color I generally like on regular dragons, too green for me, but it looks perfect on Gecko. Thank there's Tyraphaiel. He's a great Light ambassador. And he's wearing mone of my favorite skins. The armor looks great too. By the way, where does the Golden Silk Scarf come from?

Anyway, I'm off track. I'm so glad I had a hatchling that struck your fancy and now resides in your "Forever-Homed" tab. Baby guardians always look so helpless, but I"m sure she'll be fine. Once she is grown, she'll certainly be able to take care of herself.

I don't know what your plans are for her, and perhaps one day she will find herself in another lair or she might find herself called to the Windswept Plateau to serve the Windsinger. Whatever her fate, she is a guardian and will make you proud.

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a member of Iddenise's Mighty Lair of the Reedcleft Ascent [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52829798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528298/52829798_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Iddenise I see my little Glittery Gold boy has found his way to your mighty lair. Aur is such a beautiful name and "Gold" certainly suits him. I took a peek at his bio and see that he is destined to be your Light Representative.That little noodle couldn't be happier! I mean, they're pretty much happy all the time, but now he will even have a job! I can hardly wait to see him al grown up! But I know that things can change. Lair space is precious and perhaps one day he might find himself in another lair or he might find himself called to the Windswept Plateau to serve the Windsinger. If either of those were ever to happen, he will continue to bring light and joy where ever he is. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He is now a member of Iddenise's Mighty Lair of the Reedcleft Ascent

52829798_350.png

@Iddenise
I see my little Glittery Gold boy has found his way to your mighty lair. Aur is such a beautiful name and "Gold" certainly suits him. I took a peek at his bio and see that he is destined to be your Light Representative.That little noodle couldn't be happier! I mean, they're pretty much happy all the time, but now he will even have a job! I can hardly wait to see him al grown up!

But I know that things can change. Lair space is precious and perhaps one day he might find himself in another lair or he might find himself called to the Windswept Plateau to serve the Windsinger. If either of those were ever to happen, he will continue to bring light and joy where ever he is.
Kleos
[center][b]And THIS girl has also found a home! She is now a member of TradetheJade's Mighty Lair of the Mirrorlight Promenade![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52624925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526250/52624925_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @TradetheJade I'm so glad you found my little Buttercup and Grapefruit Girl to your liking. I have no idea what your plans are for her, but she's positively stunned to find herself among your leaders. I read your bio and see that you enjoy writing lore. I can't write lore. I have no creative ideas. Perhaps one day, your new little guardian will discover that she, too, has a story. However, lair space is precious and I know that perhaps one day she will find herself in another lair or be called to the Sunbeam Ruins to serve Glitermom. Whatever her fate, she will serve with honor and attention to her duty. [right]@bantymom[/right]
And THIS girl has also found a home!
She is now a member of TradetheJade's Mighty Lair of the Mirrorlight Promenade!

52624925_350.png

@TradetheJade
I'm so glad you found my little Buttercup and Grapefruit Girl to your liking. I have no idea what your plans are for her, but she's positively stunned to find herself among your leaders. I read your bio and see that you enjoy writing lore. I can't write lore. I have no creative ideas. Perhaps one day, your new little guardian will discover that she, too, has a story.

However, lair space is precious and I know that perhaps one day she will find herself in another lair or be called to the Sunbeam Ruins to serve Glitermom. Whatever her fate, she will serve with honor and attention to her duty.

Kleos
[center][b]And now this boy has also found a home! He is now a member of aliferum's Mighty Lair of the Mirrorlight Promenade![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52829799] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528298/52829799_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @aliferum Welcome to Flight Rising, and a special welcome to Light! I hope you're enjoying the game and finding your way around. And now it's the Brightshine Jubilee! Wheee! Don't feel shy about asking questions. I love your dragons. Kafele is so elegant, Helios and Soleil are so sunny, and Red is just amazing! I am so jealous! It's so sweet of you to take HIC into your lair. He will enjoy bringing joy and light to every dragon there. If you don't like the flat color of his underbelly, switching the tertiary gene to basic will make it more glittery. Scry it to see if you like it. However, lair space is precious and I know that one day he will might find himself part of another lair or called to the Sunbeam Ruins to serve Glitermom. Whatever his fate, he will will continue to spread light and joy where ever he is. [right]@bantymom[/right]
And now this boy has also found a home!
He is now a member of aliferum's Mighty Lair of the Mirrorlight Promenade!

52829799_350.png

@aliferum
Welcome to Flight Rising, and a special welcome to Light! I hope you're enjoying the game and finding your way around. And now it's the Brightshine Jubilee! Wheee!

Don't feel shy about asking questions.

I love your dragons. Kafele is so elegant, Helios and Soleil are so sunny, and Red is just amazing! I am so jealous!

It's so sweet of you to take HIC into your lair. He will enjoy bringing joy and light to every dragon there. If you don't like the flat color of his underbelly, switching the tertiary gene to basic will make it more glittery. Scry it to see if you like it.

However, lair space is precious and I know that one day he will might find himself part of another lair or called to the Sunbeam Ruins to serve Glitermom. Whatever his fate, he will will continue to spread light and joy where ever he is.
Kleos
Thank you very much! I'm currently searching for her a lovely mate
Thank you very much! I'm currently searching for her a lovely mate
tumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gifWDVY9Nz.giftumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
@Bantymom Oh that's such a lovely comment, I was not expecting that at all! Thank you for taking the time to write it. I'm happy you like some of my dragons (I quite fancy eldritch on gaolers myself, you should see it with phantom), Tyraphaiel especially, he's one of my favorites. I think golden silks are from the treasure marketplace!

I'm not entirely sure what my plans are for her either, I was looking for a Brightshine colored baby and she caught my eye! I scried some genes on her while I waited for the CR to finish, and I do plan on writing lore for my clan at some point, so she will at least be gened with lore! And naturally, when that happens, I'll find her a snazzy outfit too. Thank you for selling her to me!
@Bantymom Oh that's such a lovely comment, I was not expecting that at all! Thank you for taking the time to write it. I'm happy you like some of my dragons (I quite fancy eldritch on gaolers myself, you should see it with phantom), Tyraphaiel especially, he's one of my favorites. I think golden silks are from the treasure marketplace!

I'm not entirely sure what my plans are for her either, I was looking for a Brightshine colored baby and she caught my eye! I scried some genes on her while I waited for the CR to finish, and I do plan on writing lore for my clan at some point, so she will at least be gened with lore! And naturally, when that happens, I'll find her a snazzy outfit too. Thank you for selling her to me!
Alas, Brightshine is over.
But here is a new crop of hatchlings to tempt you!
Here you can see their Adult Scrys
with their Gaoler Scrys below those.

The Hatchlings are 10g here.
(Listed on the AH for more)
I take treasure - Post here and ping me.
g/t ratio is 1/1000

Alas, Brightshine is over.
But here is a new crop of hatchlings to tempt you!
Here you can see their Adult Scrys
with their Gaoler Scrys below those.

The Hatchlings are 10g here.
(Listed on the AH for more)
I take treasure - Post here and ping me.
g/t ratio is 1/1000

Kleos
@Bantymom
If saranda is a available can i have her?
@Bantymom
[quote name="RhaRha" date="2019-07-01 00:37:38" ] @Bantymom If saranda is a available can i have her? [/quote] He sure is! I've sent Saranda to you. (10g or 10,000t) Both of those Spirals are boys, is that ok? I've sent a CR. If you don't want a boy, just cancel it.
RhaRha wrote on 2019-07-01 00:37:38:
@Bantymom

He sure is! I've sent Saranda to you. (10g or 10,000t) Both of those Spirals are boys, is that ok? I've sent a CR. If you don't want a boy, just cancel it.
Kleos
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 126 127