Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [LORE] novamancers: fragments of space
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
@ManaCampbell
Aahhhhh I'm so sorry, I am incredibly busy today and I just checked FR. She sold on the AH already.
@ManaCampbell
Aahhhhh I'm so sorry, I am incredibly busy today and I just checked FR. She sold on the AH already.
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@disconcerto i have the funds set aside now! could i reserve a male from the next nest? either breed is fine. i'll pay in straight up treasure :D
@disconcerto i have the funds set aside now! could i reserve a male from the next nest? either breed is fine. i'll pay in straight up treasure :D
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
@josi
I'm assuming primary gene also doesn't matter? You've been added to the reserve list!
@josi
I'm assuming primary gene also doesn't matter? You've been added to the reserve list!
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
yeah crystal and wasp would both be fine! ty :)
yeah crystal and wasp would both be fine! ty :)
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
@disconcerto
It’s alright! I will hopefully have room and be quicker next time! Thank you for trying! :3
@disconcerto
It’s alright! I will hopefully have room and be quicker next time! Thank you for trying! :3
Come join the Friend Rising Discord server!TOd95AF.png
@disconcerto :O so this is the source of all of those beautiful dragons i see in the discord? i luv them ,, , could you add me to your pinglist?
@disconcerto :O so this is the source of all of those beautiful dragons i see in the discord? i luv them ,, , could you add me to your pinglist?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Bleeding Heart Crow she/her.xvi.gemini
@favvn
hello ice discord fren Yup! Adding you now.
@favvn
hello ice discord fren Yup! Adding you now.
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto I'd love to be added to the pinglist, thank you!
@disconcerto I'd love to be added to the pinglist, thank you!
dctjy8t-ed2cd8f6-fdc9-4cb4-8ba9-bbe11b839a80.png
@disconcerto
May I be added to your Pinglist? Also, would it be possible to reserve a female spiral with wasp?
@disconcerto
May I be added to your Pinglist? Also, would it be possible to reserve a female spiral with wasp?
NkwoHll.pngM9Ailyh.gif2Z6dHoL.gifU4EUBBD.png
@Halua
Usually I remove buyers from pinglists once they purchase a hatchling; are you looking to stay on it for the lore updates? And I've noted you down for your reserve!
@Halua
Usually I remove buyers from pinglists once they purchase a hatchling; are you looking to stay on it for the lore updates? And I've noted you down for your reserve!
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21