Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [LORE] novamancers: fragments of space
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21
@disconcerto

Thanks! And sure! I always love more lore.
@disconcerto

Thanks! And sure! I always love more lore.
NkwoHll.pngM9Ailyh.gif2Z6dHoL.gifU4EUBBD.png
Could I reserve a hatchling with one of the new eye colors, and Wasp as the primary?
Could I reserve a hatchling with one of the new eye colors, and Wasp as the primary?
ck2CMHK.gif
@disconcerto

owo could i be added to the ping list?
@disconcerto

owo could i be added to the ping list?
tZhMLLB.pngtpdcnmn.png8BtSvrY.png
@Skyeset
Noted you down!

@ShrillingSilence
Added!
@Skyeset
Noted you down!

@ShrillingSilence
Added!
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@disconcerto Could you please add me to the pinglist? Love this subspecies!
@disconcerto Could you please add me to the pinglist? Love this subspecies!
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
@disconcerto
Could I reserve a Male Spiral Hatchling with crystal and be added to the pinglist (because hooooly crap these are so pretty)
@disconcerto
Could I reserve a Male Spiral Hatchling with crystal and be added to the pinglist (because hooooly crap these are so pretty)
115231.gif172037.gif172039.gif
@briar
Added!

@ArtisticDragonn
Noted down your reserve and added you to the pinglist.
@briar
Added!

@ArtisticDragonn
Noted down your reserve and added you to the pinglist.
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
[quote=REPORT FROM SCI-007: "SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION"] [size=4][font=courier new][b]DATE: 09/06/2018 CASE FILE ID: NOV - 018 THRU NOV - 020 [indent][size=4][font=courier new][b]NEW INDIVIDUALS OF THE MAGICAL SPECIES "NOVAMANCERS" HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS OF TODAY. THE TEAM OF RESEARCHERS WORKING TO RECORD WHAT THESE ORGANISMS TAKE INTEREST IN HAVE RETURNED WITH RESULTS SUGGESTING THAT THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO MAGICAL OR ENCHANTED OBJECTS. ONCE A NOVAMANCER FINDS SUCH AN OBJECT, THEY THEN CARRY THE OBJECT AROUND AS A KEEPSAKE OF THEIR HOARD. IN ADDITION, THEY TEND TO LINGER WHERE DRAGONS ARE PRACTICING MAGICAL SPELLS AND WATCH THE SPELLCASTERS. WHY ARE THEY OBSESSED WITH THINGS PERTAINING TO MAGIC? WE HAVE CONSIDERED SEVERAL HYPOTHESES, BUT FURTHER EVIDENCE WILL SIGNIFICANTLY ASSIST OUR PURSUIT OF THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION. [color=transparent]the storm[/color] - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE[/font][/size][/indent][/quote] [quote=REPORT FROM SCI-007: "SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION"] [size=4][font=courier new][b]DATE: 27/06/2018 CASE FILE ID: NOV - 021 THRU NOV - 022 [indent][size=4][font=courier new][b]NEW INDIVIDUALS OF THE MAGICAL SPECIES "NOVAMANCERS" HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS OF TODAY. THE RESEARCH TEAM FOCUSING SPECIFICALLY ON THE OCCURRENCE OF NORMAL DRAGON BEHAVIOR IN THESE MYSTERIOUS CREATURES HAVE REPORTED THAT IT IS APPROPRIATE TO CONSIDER THEM AS HAVING THE MINDS OF HATCHLINGS IN THE BODIES OF DRAGONS. THEY EXPERIENCE LEARNING PROCESSES, THOUGH AT A COMPARATIVELY SLOWER PACE COMPARED TO THE AVERAGE HATCHLING. IN ADDITION, ONE SPECIFIC NOVAMANCER, NOV - 013, APPEARS TO BE ABLE TO EXPRESS CONFUSION THROUGH SPEECH. THIS SUGGESTS THAT THESE ORGANISMS MAY BE AT LEAST PARTIALLY SENTIENT, BUT THIS CASE MAY BE AN ANOMALY SINCE WE HAVE YET TO OBSERVE SPEECH IN OTHER NOVAMANCERS. IF, HOWEVER, WE ARE ABLE TO CONFIRM SENTIENCE, COULD WE CONSIDER THESE ORGANISMS TO BE PART OF DRAGONKIND? THE ANSWER AWAITS US AS WE FURTHER PURSUE OUR RESEARCH. [color=transparent]the storm[/color] - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE[/font][/size][/indent][/quote] [color=#345563][size=4]Last nest's lore, as promised, is tacked onto this post! Also, I feel somewhat bad pinging y'all for just one hatchling. It was a nest of two, but I made the mistake of listing one on the AH and she got snapped up before I could write out the lore and do the ping. For those who don't manage to nab her, do remember that you can reserve a hatchling of your specifications for no extra cost. And for those who just aren't interested at all anymore, ping me if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist. [center][color=#345563][size=5][b]SOLD[/b][/size] [s]Wasp PC female with Unusual eyes! (Please remember to name her eventually)[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42925549][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/429256/42925549.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=1]@LostVices @Raydioactive @Serendipia @SapphireMoon @saans @Grune @Duchannes @FelisImpurrator @Llealynarisia @Sharptooth1701 @TigerlilyParade @Oroline @ChaoticCalamity @Shadowfire1223 @noodlemangos @Cheeseburger @arcaneidolriots @Neintails @CassieRose @littlewarden2 @Ambitious @TaoEcho @Ryuuna @ancelstierre @comicsans @Seonais @DreamingDragon @Cleverest @theroiprocepios @ShadowFlamel @Nylo @Saronai @ManaCampbell @favvn @Cyrelijean @Halua @ShrillingSilence @briar @ArtisticDragonn Specifications: @Windshear @Bluefire7991 @Sarcosanct @JustNatureThings
REPORT FROM SCI-007: SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION wrote:
DATE: 09/06/2018
CASE FILE ID: NOV - 018 THRU NOV - 020
NEW INDIVIDUALS OF THE MAGICAL SPECIES "NOVAMANCERS" HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS OF TODAY. THE TEAM OF RESEARCHERS WORKING TO RECORD WHAT THESE ORGANISMS TAKE INTEREST IN HAVE RETURNED WITH RESULTS SUGGESTING THAT THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO MAGICAL OR ENCHANTED OBJECTS. ONCE A NOVAMANCER FINDS SUCH AN OBJECT, THEY THEN CARRY THE OBJECT AROUND AS A KEEPSAKE OF THEIR HOARD. IN ADDITION, THEY TEND TO LINGER WHERE DRAGONS ARE PRACTICING MAGICAL SPELLS AND WATCH THE SPELLCASTERS. WHY ARE THEY OBSESSED WITH THINGS PERTAINING TO MAGIC? WE HAVE CONSIDERED SEVERAL HYPOTHESES, BUT FURTHER EVIDENCE WILL SIGNIFICANTLY ASSIST OUR PURSUIT OF THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION.

the storm - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE

REPORT FROM SCI-007: SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION wrote:
DATE: 27/06/2018
CASE FILE ID: NOV - 021 THRU NOV - 022
NEW INDIVIDUALS OF THE MAGICAL SPECIES "NOVAMANCERS" HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS OF TODAY. THE RESEARCH TEAM FOCUSING SPECIFICALLY ON THE OCCURRENCE OF NORMAL DRAGON BEHAVIOR IN THESE MYSTERIOUS CREATURES HAVE REPORTED THAT IT IS APPROPRIATE TO CONSIDER THEM AS HAVING THE MINDS OF HATCHLINGS IN THE BODIES OF DRAGONS. THEY EXPERIENCE LEARNING PROCESSES, THOUGH AT A COMPARATIVELY SLOWER PACE COMPARED TO THE AVERAGE HATCHLING. IN ADDITION, ONE SPECIFIC NOVAMANCER, NOV - 013, APPEARS TO BE ABLE TO EXPRESS CONFUSION THROUGH SPEECH. THIS SUGGESTS THAT THESE ORGANISMS MAY BE AT LEAST PARTIALLY SENTIENT, BUT THIS CASE MAY BE AN ANOMALY SINCE WE HAVE YET TO OBSERVE SPEECH IN OTHER NOVAMANCERS. IF, HOWEVER, WE ARE ABLE TO CONFIRM SENTIENCE, COULD WE CONSIDER THESE ORGANISMS TO BE PART OF DRAGONKIND? THE ANSWER AWAITS US AS WE FURTHER PURSUE OUR RESEARCH.

the storm - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE

Last nest's lore, as promised, is tacked onto this post! Also, I feel somewhat bad pinging y'all for just one hatchling. It was a nest of two, but I made the mistake of listing one on the AH and she got snapped up before I could write out the lore and do the ping.

For those who don't manage to nab her, do remember that you can reserve a hatchling of your specifications for no extra cost. And for those who just aren't interested at all anymore, ping me if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist.

SOLD
Wasp PC female with Unusual eyes! (Please remember to name her eventually)
42925549.png

@LostVices @Raydioactive @Serendipia @SapphireMoon @saans @Grune @Duchannes @FelisImpurrator @Llealynarisia @Sharptooth1701 @TigerlilyParade @Oroline @ChaoticCalamity @Shadowfire1223 @noodlemangos @Cheeseburger @arcaneidolriots @Neintails @CassieRose @littlewarden2 @Ambitious @TaoEcho @Ryuuna @ancelstierre @comicsans @Seonais @DreamingDragon @Cleverest @theroiprocepios @ShadowFlamel @Nylo @Saronai @ManaCampbell @favvn @Cyrelijean @Halua @ShrillingSilence @briar @ArtisticDragonn

Specifications: @Windshear @Bluefire7991 @Sarcosanct @JustNatureThings
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto

Aaah, she's so good. ;~; I didn't know we could reserve; could ya put me down for a male with Wasp, OR Rare eyes, either gender or Prim?

Thank you!!
@disconcerto

Aaah, she's so good. ;~; I didn't know we could reserve; could ya put me down for a male with Wasp, OR Rare eyes, either gender or Prim?

Thank you!!
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Shadowfire1223

Noted! Thank you for your continued interest!
@Shadowfire1223

Noted! Thank you for your continued interest!
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21