Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Love Bugs Hatchery~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
@Devilledegghead
Ah, dang, sad to see another hatchery down. I liked seeing your updates, even though the pairs strayed from their original bug origin.
It's good to stop before getting burnout though, I hope you continue to enjoy your time here on FR. :)
That said, I do have a last-minute pair request. I've always loved your cloud millipedes, might I ask for a boy with opal? Just name your price. :)
@Devilledegghead
Ah, dang, sad to see another hatchery down. I liked seeing your updates, even though the pairs strayed from their original bug origin.
It's good to stop before getting burnout though, I hope you continue to enjoy your time here on FR. :)
That said, I do have a last-minute pair request. I've always loved your cloud millipedes, might I ask for a boy with opal? Just name your price. :)
Aww, I've enjoyed being affiliated with you, but I understand how it can get overwhelming! I'll still keep an eye on your sales, as I do love a lot of your pairings!
Aww, I've enjoyed being affiliated with you, but I understand how it can get overwhelming! I'll still keep an eye on your sales, as I do love a lot of your pairings!
rare.png.REMEfrU.pngy1c32d1.gif
@breezybubble

That pair is staying for as long as I'm in ice cause the eyes are nice and matchy. They're nesting now, I can put your name on a bio and message if I get a boy with opal! He'll be 50g.
@breezybubble

That pair is staying for as long as I'm in ice cause the eyes are nice and matchy. They're nesting now, I can put your name on a bio and message if I get a boy with opal! He'll be 50g.
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
@deviledegghead thank u so much for hosting ur beautiful hatchery! sargasso is happy in my den and im glad i got her from u. good luck and happy everything!
@deviledegghead thank u so much for hosting ur beautiful hatchery! sargasso is happy in my den and im glad i got her from u. good luck and happy everything!
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.pnglgbtdragons4.png c48cHhr.png4PReSu5.png
@Devilegghead
Aww, I'm sorry to see you closing. Even though I only ever bought Ria from you, she's easily one of my favourite dragons and I'm happy to have gotten her from this hatchery.
@Devilegghead
Aww, I'm sorry to see you closing. Even though I only ever bought Ria from you, she's easily one of my favourite dragons and I'm happy to have gotten her from this hatchery.
U68uCRc.jpg
@Devilegghead
I'm sad to hear about you closing! May I ask for a pm if you ever breed your gaoler pairs, Megarachne and Titanomyrma?

You have multiple beautiful pairs so I'll look out for dergs you put on the ah ^^
@Devilegghead
I'm sad to hear about you closing! May I ask for a pm if you ever breed your gaoler pairs, Megarachne and Titanomyrma?

You have multiple beautiful pairs so I'll look out for dergs you put on the ah ^^
qj3QOhi.gif
@SpaceRamen
I'll have your name put down on the bios for those two pairs. :) They're gaolers so I'll still be breeding them for a long time.
@SpaceRamen
I'll have your name put down on the bios for those two pairs. :) They're gaolers so I'll still be breeding them for a long time.
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
@Devilledegghead
Ah, that sounds lovely, thank you. :)
@Devilledegghead
Ah, that sounds lovely, thank you. :)
Listing some of the parents named above on the previous page at 50g each
Listing some of the parents named above on the previous page at 50g each
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
@Devilledegghead

I know, I'm behind on the news. I am sorry that you already closed. Do you still have pairs available for sale?
@Devilledegghead

I know, I'm behind on the news. I am sorry that you already closed. Do you still have pairs available for sale?
8207ab1fe071b5944512ff194142b80c.pngHatchery / Subspecies / 1UhVF.gif DC
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72