Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [TO] 5 Digit Ivory/Midnight/Midnight G1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center] [quote]Deadline for all offers: [b][s]November 20th 01:00 FR time[/s][/b] ENDED, Ryanhaywire's won with final bid stated below[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21844] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219/21844_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][b]Ivory/Midnight/Midnight XYY, G1, #21844[/b][/size] 15 Offspring, All well named Bought this girl last night, am now smacking myself since I have no impulse control and really should be buying eggs for my mass hatch OTL Just looking to make back my gems, [b]looking at all offers starting at/over 15kg[/b] [b][u]Offers:[/u][/b] [columns][quote]scarletskyz - [b]15kg pure[/b][/quote] [nextcol][quote][b]Being[/b] - forgetools = 8100g 16x eggs (possibility of more) = 4000g 17 000g pure = [b]29 100g[/b] [/quote] [nextcol][quote][b]Ryanhaywire[/b] - 40 eggs = 10kg Pure = 20kg = [b]30000g[/b] [/quote] [/columns] pings be gone
Quote:
Deadline for all offers:
November 20th 01:00 FR time

ENDED, Ryanhaywire's won with final bid stated below

21844_350.png

Ivory/Midnight/Midnight
XYY, G1, #21844

15 Offspring, All well named

Bought this girl last night, am now smacking myself since I have no impulse control and really should be buying eggs for my mass hatch OTL

Just looking to make back my gems, looking at all offers starting at/over 15kg

Offers:
Quote:
scarletskyz -
15kg pure
Quote:
Being -

forgetools = 8100g
16x eggs (possibility of more) = 4000g
17 000g pure

= 29 100g
Quote:
Ryanhaywire -

40 eggs = 10kg
Pure = 20kg

= 30000g

pings be gone

wishlistaccentsbuying eggs
Robin, feel free to call me Roi, Roiben, Robin, etc.
24, she/her
also sorry for the second ping so soon after the first!
also sorry for the second ping so soon after the first!

wishlistaccentsbuying eggs
Robin, feel free to call me Roi, Roiben, Robin, etc.
24, she/her
@Aten: Maybe?
@Aten: Maybe?
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1ulURsc.gif
@Roiben I have 4 eggs if that tickles your fancy? idk how much that equates to but an ice, shadow and 2x noc eggs. also got a scales gene if you're interested. also have other 5/6 digits to offer if that interestes you

I'll add g to my offer once I know how much of that stuff you're interested in c;
@Roiben I have 4 eggs if that tickles your fancy? idk how much that equates to but an ice, shadow and 2x noc eggs. also got a scales gene if you're interested. also have other 5/6 digits to offer if that interestes you

I'll add g to my offer once I know how much of that stuff you're interested in c;
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Ohhhh I need her.

Ohhh....
Ohhhh I need her.

Ohhh....
Saw her on the AH the other day and very nearly impulse bought her. If I had had the gems on hand, it definitely would have happened XD Just look at her potential: [center] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-s1sQFZUzXxI/WgXlrYxXS0I/AAAAAAAAMOQ/J55icq7fWEs9jLiqBUh80dPh-5LCP08YwCL0BGAYYCw/h318/2017-11-10.png[/img] [/center] I hope she gets you lots of gems!
Saw her on the AH the other day and very nearly impulse bought her. If I had had the gems on hand, it definitely would have happened XD Just look at her potential:
2017-11-10.png

I hope she gets you lots of gems!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Being

Please somehow get her so I can stare at her in your lair.
I beg you

<3
@Being

Please somehow get her so I can stare at her in your lair.
I beg you

<3
@roiben
I can offer 8k gems and if you hold I can try and liquidate my extra dergs to make the remaining (and I'll buy some). I can also offer lore writing services if you would like.
@roiben
I can offer 8k gems and if you hold I can try and liquidate my extra dergs to make the remaining (and I'll buy some). I can also offer lore writing services if you would like.
I do Lore and Bios. If interested message me. For examples check out this nifty banner.
[No Banner Yet. Sorry]
@Infectionary omg what a scry she is a beaut I need her evEN MORE NOW.

@Aten Yesss I really want her ivory/midnight are sooooo good together~~
@Infectionary omg what a scry she is a beaut I need her evEN MORE NOW.

@Aten Yesss I really want her ivory/midnight are sooooo good together~~
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Being
She's a dream dragon for me as well.
But alas, I am poor. lol!
<3;v;/
@Being
She's a dream dragon for me as well.
But alas, I am poor. lol!
<3;v;/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15