Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [TO] 5 Digit Ivory/Midnight/Midnight G1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Roiben

I know your interest is in pure, but it would probably take some time to rustle up the proper funds for this. Does any of a custom runestone commission, an Ice Sprite, a Frigid Fugitives Shackles, a Wildclaw scroll, or 4 eggs interest you at all? (Arcane, 2 lightning, 1 light)

Assuming you want the pure from those items and not the items themselves, LAH adds up to about 11800g (that's super give or take, I wasn't being picky). I also have 1000g immediately on hand, I can get 5500g off the store, and I also have at least 1600g coming in if I had some time to liquidate my dragons.

Hell, I'd sell my other 5 digit if I have to!
@Roiben

I know your interest is in pure, but it would probably take some time to rustle up the proper funds for this. Does any of a custom runestone commission, an Ice Sprite, a Frigid Fugitives Shackles, a Wildclaw scroll, or 4 eggs interest you at all? (Arcane, 2 lightning, 1 light)

Assuming you want the pure from those items and not the items themselves, LAH adds up to about 11800g (that's super give or take, I wasn't being picky). I also have 1000g immediately on hand, I can get 5500g off the store, and I also have at least 1600g coming in if I had some time to liquidate my dragons.

Hell, I'd sell my other 5 digit if I have to!
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
@Roiben
i saw and actually had her held a short time for myself, good luck selling! she was so tempting!
@Roiben
i saw and actually had her held a short time for myself, good luck selling! she was so tempting!
@Being Not interested in the armbands or the tricktrouper crown, but I've recorded your offer as it stands rn!

@ryanhaywire
The eggs and the WC scroll I'm interested in! I value the eggs at 250g regardless of flight and the WC scroll at 2750g. And I'm not in a particular rush to accept an offer (at least a week or so?) so you'll have a bit of time to gather funds. I'm not opposed to payment plans (provided they end before the 10th of december) Let me know what you'd like to put forth. :^)
@Being Not interested in the armbands or the tricktrouper crown, but I've recorded your offer as it stands rn!

@ryanhaywire
The eggs and the WC scroll I'm interested in! I value the eggs at 250g regardless of flight and the WC scroll at 2750g. And I'm not in a particular rush to accept an offer (at least a week or so?) so you'll have a bit of time to gather funds. I'm not opposed to payment plans (provided they end before the 10th of december) Let me know what you'd like to put forth. :^)

wishlistaccentsbuying eggs
Robin, feel free to call me Roi, Roiben, Robin, etc.
24, she/her
@Roiben

Alright, I'm gonna go off what I know FOR SURE I can get you without a payment plan. The eggs + scroll for 3750, + 1000g in pure I have, +5500g after I get paid, +1600g if I sell a couple dragons I've been given offers on. I also have several other items and dragons I can sell for more, if the offers are driven higher.

Would you like to record my first, flat rate offer at 11850g? I'll have more pending if necessary, but that's what I can start with.

I'd like not to have to liquidate until you make a decision on who the dragon is going to, so I'll be holding onto items/dragons for now! (Unless that's a problem for you)
@Roiben

Alright, I'm gonna go off what I know FOR SURE I can get you without a payment plan. The eggs + scroll for 3750, + 1000g in pure I have, +5500g after I get paid, +1600g if I sell a couple dragons I've been given offers on. I also have several other items and dragons I can sell for more, if the offers are driven higher.

Would you like to record my first, flat rate offer at 11850g? I'll have more pending if necessary, but that's what I can start with.

I'd like not to have to liquidate until you make a decision on who the dragon is going to, so I'll be holding onto items/dragons for now! (Unless that's a problem for you)
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
OHhh my GOD

@Kaial
OHhh my GOD

@Kaial
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@ryanhaywire I can record your offer at 11850g, but I won't be selling her for any less than 15kg (the amount I paid). I might've confused everyone by recording offers currently on the table. If user wants to offer higher than the base price that's fine, and will obviously be prioritized, but I won't be pinging if users are out offered unless requested. Sorry for causing confusion. Also, I understand the need not to liquidate unless necesssary!

@Being @warlock ^^^ Pinging you two for the clarification ^^^
@ryanhaywire I can record your offer at 11850g, but I won't be selling her for any less than 15kg (the amount I paid). I might've confused everyone by recording offers currently on the table. If user wants to offer higher than the base price that's fine, and will obviously be prioritized, but I won't be pinging if users are out offered unless requested. Sorry for causing confusion. Also, I understand the need not to liquidate unless necesssary!

@Being @warlock ^^^ Pinging you two for the clarification ^^^

24, she/her
@Roiben fair enough! would you be interested in a forgetools at all? uhhh, also got a arcane sprite too and another egg haha

I'll see if you want those items first before cobbling together a proper offer ^^;
@Roiben fair enough! would you be interested in a forgetools at all? uhhh, also got a arcane sprite too and another egg haha

I'll see if you want those items first before cobbling together a proper offer ^^;
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
I have a paperclip
I have a paperclip
@Roiben
I can offer you 15kg
@Roiben
I can offer you 15kg
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@being I'm interested in the forgetools! LAH price is 8100g atm, so that's what I'd value them at.

@scarletskyz I'll make note of your offer! Thank you~!
@being I'm interested in the forgetools! LAH price is 8100g atm, so that's what I'd value them at.

@scarletskyz I'll make note of your offer! Thank you~!

24, she/her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15