Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Wonderful Gen2 Imperials (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 432 433
@warriorjames General pinglist please!
@warriorjames General pinglist please!
@Kitiara @saltyscone adding.
@Kitiara @saltyscone adding.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames
Can I be put on the general pinglsit?
@warriorjames
Can I be put on the general pinglsit?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@BurritoRay adding.
@BurritoRay adding.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames
Could I be removed from the pinglist, please?
@warriorjames
Could I be removed from the pinglist, please?
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
@briteoctopus Removing. Thank you for your business, and here's hoping you find many more wondeful gen2s. ^_^

Would you prefer to be pinged just to see the next round? The Bee gene will be possible starting this month with a few of the pairs we have. Entirely your call.
@briteoctopus Removing. Thank you for your business, and here's hoping you find many more wondeful gen2s. ^_^

Would you prefer to be pinged just to see the next round? The Bee gene will be possible starting this month with a few of the pairs we have. Entirely your call.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames
Thank you, but I'd better not. :'D I've been trying to curb my bad spending habits and clean up my lair a bit, and Bee is so pretty I'd definitely not be able to succeed at either of those things. Best of luck to everyone with their nests though!

Once I do I might have to ask to be added back, there are always such pretty dragons being hatched here!
@warriorjames
Thank you, but I'd better not. :'D I've been trying to curb my bad spending habits and clean up my lair a bit, and Bee is so pretty I'd definitely not be able to succeed at either of those things. Best of luck to everyone with their nests though!

Once I do I might have to ask to be added back, there are always such pretty dragons being hatched here!
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
@briteoctopus Fair enough. Best of luck in curbing your spending habits. Saving for something you want is an important thing. ^_^
@briteoctopus Fair enough. Best of luck in curbing your spending habits. Saving for something you want is an important thing. ^_^
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames

HECK PLEASE PUT ME ON THE GENERAL PINGLIST. I need one of these pretties...
@warriorjames

HECK PLEASE PUT ME ON THE GENERAL PINGLIST. I need one of these pretties...
@mystiki Adding. Also, if any of the ones that are still available catch your interest, go ahead and jump for him/her.
@mystiki Adding. Also, if any of the ones that are still available catch your interest, go ahead and jump for him/her.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 432 433