Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Wonderful Gen2 Imperials (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 432 433
@Aushi. Certainly. Send the CR.
@Aushi. Certainly. Send the CR.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@Azure Opps. Ya it was likely be copy pasting from the draogn above it and not updating the information right (everything looks the same in code o.o)
@Azure Opps. Ya it was likely be copy pasting from the draogn above it and not updating the information right (everything looks the same in code o.o)
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa @warriorjames

I just found the Minstim error hilarious. I just had this mental image where he's handed a form and told to fill in his information, and holding the pen in a fist, he looks at the gender field and scratches in "HUNTER". XD
@RaikuKawisa @warriorjames

I just found the Minstim error hilarious. I just had this mental image where he's handed a form and told to fill in his information, and holding the pen in a fist, he looks at the gender field and scratches in "HUNTER". XD
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure That would be something everyone would be staring at in confusion...
@Azure That would be something everyone would be staring at in confusion...
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames hi! these are all such lovely dragons! i was wondering if i could be added to a pinglist for when male offspring are hatched?
@warriorjames hi! these are all such lovely dragons! i was wondering if i could be added to a pinglist for when male offspring are hatched?
it / he pronouns

tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif

feel free to ping, i lose track of threads very easily!
@pansage That would be the gender list. Added.
@pansage That would be the gender list. Added.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
thank you so much!
thank you so much!
it / he pronouns

tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif

feel free to ping, i lose track of threads very easily!
@warriorjames

Put me on the pinglist please!
@warriorjames

Put me on the pinglist please!
ljGEvKm.png
@warriorjamescould i be on the pinglist
@warriorjamescould i be on the pinglist
TvGyETb.gif
@warriorjames

Hello! I was hoping if I could be on the ping list! Also, quick question, how long do you hold onto dragons? I've seen a few that have I would like to buy they are being held onto for another player... just wondering...
@warriorjames

Hello! I was hoping if I could be on the ping list! Also, quick question, how long do you hold onto dragons? I've seen a few that have I would like to buy they are being held onto for another player... just wondering...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 432 433