Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Deleted
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
This hatchery is being deleted so I may start over with a new hatchery. However, when I try to delete the topic, it doesn't disappear.
This hatchery is being deleted so I may start over with a new hatchery. However, when I try to delete the topic, it doesn't disappear.
QOI2wkK.png
Aaand we're finally open! Come on in. :D
Aaand we're finally open! Come on in. :D
QOI2wkK.png
Bomp
Bomp
QOI2wkK.png
Friendly bump
Friendly bump
@Mintiani Aw, thank you! ^w^
@Mintiani Aw, thank you! ^w^
QOI2wkK.png
Added permanent discounts on the Log page! Take advantage of those deals! <3
Added permanent discounts on the Log page! Take advantage of those deals! <3
QOI2wkK.png
Bump before I head off to bed!
Keep your eyes peeled for something new, everyone! //hint hint
Bump before I head off to bed!
Keep your eyes peeled for something new, everyone! //hint hint
QOI2wkK.png
Good morning bump!
Good morning bump!
QOI2wkK.png
Hatchery Announcement
The A Veil of Pride (Plessy and Clementine) breeding pair has been retired due to lack of space. I feel horrible especially since I loved Clementine's colors and Plessy's looks, but I had to choose one pair to lose to clear up space for future hatchlings, and I chose those two since their hatchlings all seemed about the same in terms of patterns and colors. More pairings should be up as soon as more space is cleared in my lair!
Hatchery Announcement
The A Veil of Pride (Plessy and Clementine) breeding pair has been retired due to lack of space. I feel horrible especially since I loved Clementine's colors and Plessy's looks, but I had to choose one pair to lose to clear up space for future hatchlings, and I chose those two since their hatchlings all seemed about the same in terms of patterns and colors. More pairings should be up as soon as more space is cleared in my lair!
QOI2wkK.png
Hatchery Announcement
A secret temporary discount has been announced, and is hidden somewhere on FR! Look on my profile, in my lair, my dragons' Information Panels, or in this thread - it can be anywhere in those locations! Just look for something that seems off, click on it, and it will take you to your discount card - find it and take that deal while it lasts, because it won't last long!!!
Hatchery Announcement
A secret temporary discount has been announced, and is hidden somewhere on FR! Look on my profile, in my lair, my dragons' Information Panels, or in this thread - it can be anywhere in those locations! Just look for something that seems off, click on it, and it will take you to your discount card - find it and take that deal while it lasts, because it won't last long!!!
QOI2wkK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12