Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Half Skull Academy [CLOSING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Ellapinky @Klone @TheHawkArisen @Failuresaurus @Reithya

Hello everyone! I'm pinging you because you either expressed interest in hearing if I started a hatchery again or if we were affiliates from my last hatchery. I have decided to once again start a new hatchery, this time with a narrower product. The majority of the hatchery has Fire-themed pairs, perfect for your lore needs or for a representative. My goal is to eventually have this hatchery be lore based but I'm in the middle of my creeds lore so it'll take some time to iron out. Lore is available at no extra charge but you have to ask. I'm fine with writing about what you want the dragon's back story to be, or if you want me to write something I'll come up with a story I hope you'll be happy with. I can always tie your dragon's bio into my creed's lore and vise versa if you wish. If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.
@Ellapinky @Klone @TheHawkArisen @Failuresaurus @Reithya

Hello everyone! I'm pinging you because you either expressed interest in hearing if I started a hatchery again or if we were affiliates from my last hatchery. I have decided to once again start a new hatchery, this time with a narrower product. The majority of the hatchery has Fire-themed pairs, perfect for your lore needs or for a representative. My goal is to eventually have this hatchery be lore based but I'm in the middle of my creeds lore so it'll take some time to iron out. Lore is available at no extra charge but you have to ask. I'm fine with writing about what you want the dragon's back story to be, or if you want me to write something I'll come up with a story I hope you'll be happy with. I can always tie your dragon's bio into my creed's lore and vise versa if you wish. If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel This hatchery looks so nice! Can you let me know when you've got a new banner I can add to my affiliate page? :)
@ShadowFlamel This hatchery looks so nice! Can you let me know when you've got a new banner I can add to my affiliate page? :)
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
@Klone

Thank you! ^.^ I'll be sure to let you know when I have a banner ready.
@Klone

Thank you! ^.^ I'll be sure to let you know when I have a banner ready.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32671307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326714/32671307_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I buy this boy?
@ShadowFlamel

32671307_350.png

Could I buy this boy?
huSXqfk.png
@shadowflamel can I please buy Serania?
@shadowflamel can I please buy Serania?
@RyuichiFoxe
Yes! I'm a dufus and forgot that he's on a nest but I'll have him to you once the nest hatches. It should be in about 3 days.

@LyraFlameThrower
Sure thing! I'll start the CR, thank you for buying her.
@RyuichiFoxe
Yes! I'm a dufus and forgot that he's on a nest but I'll have him to you once the nest hatches. It should be in about 3 days.

@LyraFlameThrower
Sure thing! I'll start the CR, thank you for buying her.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

No worries!
@ShadowFlamel

No worries!
huSXqfk.png
Can you add me to your general pinglist please?
Can you add me to your general pinglist please?
LMyxckD.png v0bd3FH.png
@Irisen

Sure thing! Thank you for your interest! ^.^
@Irisen

Sure thing! Thank you for your interest! ^.^
8d7o509.png
@SoullessARMY @deviantdoge @RonaldMcDonaldt @Frostnite

Dunno if it's too late but, all of you were on my general pinglist from my last hatchery. I thought I'd let you know that I've started a new hatchery. I've narrowed down my theme to mainly be Fire themes. I do have pairs that look good on other nests so please take a look through the available options. I do have plans for a few more pairs. I have lots of changes I hope to make gene wise to some of the pairs. If you have any questions please ask me.
@SoullessARMY @deviantdoge @RonaldMcDonaldt @Frostnite

Dunno if it's too late but, all of you were on my general pinglist from my last hatchery. I thought I'd let you know that I've started a new hatchery. I've narrowed down my theme to mainly be Fire themes. I do have pairs that look good on other nests so please take a look through the available options. I do have plans for a few more pairs. I have lots of changes I hope to make gene wise to some of the pairs. If you have any questions please ask me.
8d7o509.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18