Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Half Skull Academy [CLOSING]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@ShadowFlamel While I would prefer a Spiral, if it's easier for you, I'd be fine with taking the dad.
@ShadowFlamel While I would prefer a Spiral, if it's easier for you, I'd be fine with taking the dad.
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
@DarkwingDove

Okay, I'll nest them again when they're ready and should have a spiral baby ready for you soon-ish.
@DarkwingDove

Okay, I'll nest them again when they're ready and should have a spiral baby ready for you soon-ish.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel Alright, thank you!
@ShadowFlamel Alright, thank you!
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel, aaa thank you ;u; and thanks for also letting me have enchantress!
@ShadowFlamel, aaa thank you ;u; and thanks for also letting me have enchantress!
ctYHVNq.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.png
@ShadowFlamel
I didn't have the lair space to reply to this before but were you planning on selling the Wings of Fury pair? Tbh I'm only interested in an obs/sunset baby but I know you're struggling with lair space so I'd be willing to buy the pair & breed them myself.
@ShadowFlamel
I didn't have the lair space to reply to this before but were you planning on selling the Wings of Fury pair? Tbh I'm only interested in an obs/sunset baby but I know you're struggling with lair space so I'd be willing to buy the pair & breed them myself.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
@Katastrophie

Since they're such a popular pair with a large-ish pinglist I plan on keeping the pair. Once this purge dies down I plan to nest them and sell the kids. I can give you a ping if they ever have an Obsidian/Sunset kid.
@Katastrophie

Since they're such a popular pair with a large-ish pinglist I plan on keeping the pair. Once this purge dies down I plan to nest them and sell the kids. I can give you a ping if they ever have an Obsidian/Sunset kid.
8d7o509.png
Alright! That's sounds great, thanks :)
Alright! That's sounds great, thanks :)
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18