Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Neon Wings] Breeder's Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 659 660
@Misfit
This thread is easy to read and useful! Thanks for the great work=)
Currently I'd like to become a honorary breeder cause my first neonwing pair is on breeding cooldown and my second pair is under construction. The first pair is obsidian/shadow and black/pink pearlie, and the second one will be spiral pair with obsidian/rust and shadow/storm color.
I will not have a hatchery thread for reservation list but I will post in this thread as soon as a hatchie is available. Also please add me on the ping list, I'd like to check back from time to time:)
Again, thanks for the great idea! Can't wait to see the growing of neonwing army. XD
@Misfit
This thread is easy to read and useful! Thanks for the great work=)
Currently I'd like to become a honorary breeder cause my first neonwing pair is on breeding cooldown and my second pair is under construction. The first pair is obsidian/shadow and black/pink pearlie, and the second one will be spiral pair with obsidian/rust and shadow/storm color.
I will not have a hatchery thread for reservation list but I will post in this thread as soon as a hatchie is available. Also please add me on the ping list, I'd like to check back from time to time:)
Again, thanks for the great idea! Can't wait to see the growing of neonwing army. XD
@Misfit I don't have very many neon wings. But I'm trying hard to setup a semi-neon wing thing. Although, it's more based off tron.

I'm not sure if you or you fellow breeders have the possibilities of breeding babies with same dark colors for primary and secondary but a fire or blue color for tertiary as well as shiny genes :3

It'd really help me get my Tron idea of the ground without rendering me broke.
@Misfit I don't have very many neon wings. But I'm trying hard to setup a semi-neon wing thing. Although, it's more based off tron.

I'm not sure if you or you fellow breeders have the possibilities of breeding babies with same dark colors for primary and secondary but a fire or blue color for tertiary as well as shiny genes :3

It'd really help me get my Tron idea of the ground without rendering me broke.
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
And this is where I realized I got really lucky with my random mate having a shadow primary to go with my main's obsidian. I sort of stumbled into having a pair of dragons that have a really good chance of producing neon wings.

Although now I'm thinking I should have gone with Shimmer for both of them.
And this is where I realized I got really lucky with my random mate having a shadow primary to go with my main's obsidian. I sort of stumbled into having a pair of dragons that have a really good chance of producing neon wings.

Although now I'm thinking I should have gone with Shimmer for both of them.
@Beltaguise Shimmer is definitely the way to go :)
@Beltaguise Shimmer is definitely the way to go :)
Well, my Imperial Auction went extremely well. I already received my first payment, the second to come tomorrow once the auction is closed.

From the first payment alone, I have 1 Ridgeback Scroll and 2 Shimmer Genes just waiting on the second bid to give me the second Ridgeback Scroll.

Not only that, but a White Spiral Hatchling with Tiger and Eyespot as well! I'll probably have to change the secondary to shimmer for the Project, but still.
Well, my Imperial Auction went extremely well. I already received my first payment, the second to come tomorrow once the auction is closed.

From the first payment alone, I have 1 Ridgeback Scroll and 2 Shimmer Genes just waiting on the second bid to give me the second Ridgeback Scroll.

Not only that, but a White Spiral Hatchling with Tiger and Eyespot as well! I'll probably have to change the secondary to shimmer for the Project, but still.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@Alphares you have been added to the list :)
@Alphares you have been added to the list :)
banner1_zpsa375af92.gifbanner2_zps7f6e6f13.pngbanner3_zps2ecbb52d.png
@Misfit
Thank you :D
I'll add the badge to the page now :)
@Misfit
Thank you :D
I'll add the badge to the page now :)
@morau There is no rules saying that you cannot have a tertiary gene on your dragon and you can have any color as your secondary color, even another black color (4 of my dragons do) The only thing is to be an advance breed it needs shimmer. Of course you can be an honorary breeder without an advance breed :)

@noctiluca Great, as soon as you have a thread then I'll add you (i've already put you on the ping list)
@morau There is no rules saying that you cannot have a tertiary gene on your dragon and you can have any color as your secondary color, even another black color (4 of my dragons do) The only thing is to be an advance breed it needs shimmer. Of course you can be an honorary breeder without an advance breed :)

@noctiluca Great, as soon as you have a thread then I'll add you (i've already put you on the ping list)
@Misfit Could you add me to the ping list actually please? :3 Also I'm not 100% sure at the moment but I think I qualify for becoming Honorary Breeder?
@Misfit Could you add me to the ping list actually please? :3 Also I'm not 100% sure at the moment but I think I qualify for becoming Honorary Breeder?
@Kiwifeathers will do and I think you do, I just need a link to your thread :)
@Kiwifeathers will do and I think you do, I just need a link to your thread :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 659 660