Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Neon Wings] Breeder's Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 659 660
wow its a shame I&#039;ve only just stumbled onto this thread, this sounds like a lot of fun and fits in with my own personal breeding goals, trouble is I&#039;ve already set up pairs that breed the black range with the white range so I get all of them >.< so no pairs that qulify for me.

I would definatly like to be pinged with new hatchlings, is that allowed if you aren&#039;t a breeder?

Also, would you like to be notified of hatchlings that do fufil your breed requirements that are for sale? No worries if you&#039;re not but my pairs will be producing lots of PRI white or blacks with SECs in the yellow and red ranges in breeds from starters to imperials =)
wow its a shame I&#039;ve only just stumbled onto this thread, this sounds like a lot of fun and fits in with my own personal breeding goals, trouble is I&#039;ve already set up pairs that breed the black range with the white range so I get all of them >.< so no pairs that qulify for me.

I would definatly like to be pinged with new hatchlings, is that allowed if you aren&#039;t a breeder?

Also, would you like to be notified of hatchlings that do fufil your breed requirements that are for sale? No worries if you&#039;re not but my pairs will be producing lots of PRI white or blacks with SECs in the yellow and red ranges in breeds from starters to imperials =)
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
@Misfit- I&#039;d like to join as an honorary :) My breeding thread is here- only one pair right now but hopefully that will expand over time.
@Misfit- I&#039;d like to join as an honorary :) My breeding thread is here- only one pair right now but hopefully that will expand over time.
@SaF I don&#039;t see a problem with adding you to the ping list and as long as you are only pinging others if there are babies that would fit the Neon Wings criteria then that&#039;s fine too :)

@Machaeryx I have added you :)
@SaF I don&#039;t see a problem with adding you to the ping list and as long as you are only pinging others if there are babies that would fit the Neon Wings criteria then that&#039;s fine too :)

@Machaeryx I have added you :)
banner1_zpsa375af92.gifbanner2_zps7f6e6f13.pngbanner3_zps2ecbb52d.png
@Misfit Hey ya, hoping to sport as an Honorary breeder.
@Misfit Hey ya, hoping to sport as an Honorary breeder.
@Mythorie Rules of the Neon Wings state that Advanced Breeding Pairs MUST have the Shimmer gene. The Basic Pairs (starter breeds) do not. Also, in order to become an Advanced Breeder, you must have a pair of dragons that have bred twice since you joined the Neon Wing Program.
@Mythorie Rules of the Neon Wings state that Advanced Breeding Pairs MUST have the Shimmer gene. The Basic Pairs (starter breeds) do not. Also, in order to become an Advanced Breeder, you must have a pair of dragons that have bred twice since you joined the Neon Wing Program.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa XC missed the shimmer part. Ah well, soon enough. Then I&#039;ll stick as a honorary member until then.
@RaikuKawisa XC missed the shimmer part. Ah well, soon enough. Then I&#039;ll stick as a honorary member until then.
@Mythorie Even then you still have to have a pair that has bred twice. I used auction money from my Imperial Hatchlings to buy 2 Ridgeback Scrolls and Shimmer Genes (And my oh my Vitalis and Petal are beauties) but until I have a pair that has bred twice I&#039;m still only Honorary.

Glad I could help though!
@Mythorie Even then you still have to have a pair that has bred twice. I used auction money from my Imperial Hatchlings to buy 2 Ridgeback Scrolls and Shimmer Genes (And my oh my Vitalis and Petal are beauties) but until I have a pair that has bred twice I&#039;m still only Honorary.

Glad I could help though!
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@Misfit thanks! looking forward to seeing some stunning hatchies, and I&#039;ll let you guys know too if I get any that meet the breed standard =)
@Misfit thanks! looking forward to seeing some stunning hatchies, and I&#039;ll let you guys know too if I get any that meet the breed standard =)
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
@RaikuKawisa Thanks, but upon reading everything again the requirements for advanced breeder are

"ADVANCED BREEDER
To become an advanced breeder takes a little more time and effort than an honorary breeder. Firstly you must have 2 or more breeding pairs of Neon Wings and at least one has to be an advance or bright breeding pair."

Of which I have a bright pair, or I&#039;m just getting myself confused?
Where as to be an advanced pair is to be Ridge/Spiral/Pearl with shimmer. (oggles at Vitalis.)
@RaikuKawisa Thanks, but upon reading everything again the requirements for advanced breeder are

"ADVANCED BREEDER
To become an advanced breeder takes a little more time and effort than an honorary breeder. Firstly you must have 2 or more breeding pairs of Neon Wings and at least one has to be an advance or bright breeding pair."

Of which I have a bright pair, or I&#039;m just getting myself confused?
Where as to be an advanced pair is to be Ridge/Spiral/Pearl with shimmer. (oggles at Vitalis.)
@Mythorie Yes and no. You also have to read what a Bright Pair is.

"The bright breed follows all the same rules as the advance breed but has a different set of primary colors."

Not to mention there are still two other requirements for an Advanced Breeder.
@Mythorie Yes and no. You also have to read what a Bright Pair is.

"The bright breed follows all the same rules as the advance breed but has a different set of primary colors."

Not to mention there are still two other requirements for an Advanced Breeder.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 659 660