Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Neon Wings] Breeder's Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 659 660
@RaikuKawisa The breeding limitation was basically to stop people automatically advancing before they have spent time with some of the other breeders :)

@Avis it is bascially a thread where you explain your breeding pairs and maybe let people know when you are planning to breed them.
@RaikuKawisa The breeding limitation was basically to stop people automatically advancing before they have spent time with some of the other breeders :)

@Avis it is bascially a thread where you explain your breeding pairs and maybe let people know when you are planning to breed them.
banner1_zpsa375af92.gifbanner2_zps7f6e6f13.pngbanner3_zps2ecbb52d.png
@Misfit Oh okay, thank you! I may be back if I make one of those. :D
@Misfit Oh okay, thank you! I may be back if I make one of those. :D
@Misfit XD Makes sense to me. Other than that, what do you think?
@Misfit XD Makes sense to me. Other than that, what do you think?
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa It all looks good to me, just keep us noted :)
@RaikuKawisa It all looks good to me, just keep us noted :)
@Misfit The thread looks great! Just waiting on shimmer for that new female wildclaw and I'll be all set to go! :)
@Misfit The thread looks great! Just waiting on shimmer for that new female wildclaw and I'll be all set to go! :)
@Misfit

Aw, this is so cool that there's a hub for this.

I started my own lil thing, breeding Obsidian Bodied Dragons with colorful wings, I have two breeding pairs now, one with tiger genes and one with speckle genes, I'm looking to expand though! I'm more into primary genes and no genes on the wings. I'd love to join the breeders list if possible! The link to my breeding thread is in my sig, but I'll also put the link here

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=140126

My first batch of hatchlings is up for auction now,
Obsidian/Swamp/Ice Male
Obsidian/Avocado/Black Female
Obsidian/Rust/Crimson Female

If anyone is interested in coming to bid to help expand their own program~
@Misfit

Aw, this is so cool that there's a hub for this.

I started my own lil thing, breeding Obsidian Bodied Dragons with colorful wings, I have two breeding pairs now, one with tiger genes and one with speckle genes, I'm looking to expand though! I'm more into primary genes and no genes on the wings. I'd love to join the breeders list if possible! The link to my breeding thread is in my sig, but I'll also put the link here

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=140126

My first batch of hatchlings is up for auction now,
Obsidian/Swamp/Ice Male
Obsidian/Avocado/Black Female
Obsidian/Rust/Crimson Female

If anyone is interested in coming to bid to help expand their own program~
omfgdogs.gif
@Misfit
All set up and ready now :D
Here is the link to the thread: [Thunderstruck Hatchery]
@Misfit
All set up and ready now :D
Here is the link to the thread: [Thunderstruck Hatchery]
@plague your thread has been listed :)
@plague your thread has been listed :)
Aaaaaa this is so much fun thank you for pinging me! If I ever find a mate for my neon winger I am definitely gonna join this!
Aaaaaa this is so much fun thank you for pinging me! If I ever find a mate for my neon winger I am definitely gonna join this!
lanisbreedingthred2_zpsce0501cd.png
Thanks! Gonna go put the badge on my thread now
Thanks! Gonna go put the badge on my thread now
omfgdogs.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 659 660