Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Breeding station - Pinglist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 200 201
@Saraceaser Perfect. Let me tell you, it was a pleasure working with you during this and I hope the experience was similar for you as well. Perhaps you might come for your next dream dragon? ;) If you haven't already received the Imp girl yet or got a message yet (rl might be in the way) the owner is Scorch44 and this is the dragon, they would be giving you - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25391235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253913/25391235_350.png[/img] [/url] 25391235 - Unnamed Obsidian Crystal/Jade Facet/Obsidian Underbelly -- (Now, just in case, this is the PC girl -- if you ever want to use her as well) -- Now, the PC girl's name is Haunted and her owner's username is Saowyn - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3589229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35893/3589229_350.png[/img] [/url] 3589229 - Haunted Black Tiger/Teal Shimmer/Obsidian Basic --------- Now, I'm having a little trouble with the boy has I've discovered he is in someone else lair. I know we had a deal with his original owner and I believe (guessing) that they just moved him from lair space but I need to double check on this. --------- Here are all the stat cards - [img]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=165ed4a6f8&view=fimg&th=156726a6c59924b9&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ_XlRQYSNeAj8w1ZEBEqDDfnPaVz4u4M-ajyF-6JkxTFg2vqC1W7M6803lpjgvg8XJSSufL1gRFeLHhaSLskjp4J2hMVgNeWljg0LosNHHje1gJncCCVlhp6qY&sz=w1004-h174&ats=1470874094713&rm=156726a6c59924b9&zw&atsh=1.png[/img] [img]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=165ed4a6f8&view=fimg&th=1567269959d3964c&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ-PAMXylj1_TAd8DtZFVB1AR4r3otqeTR_TEpMgU7nCVfYFDoNI7NBhaWncX51oIOMEOTJYmUVavBlqNvXznJ63Xq43blSVPGA__tLfx4fQKJz7d16VtYDkHVI&sz=w1004-h176&ats=1470874126162&rm=1567269959d3964c&zw&atsh=1.png[/img]
@Saraceaser

Perfect. Let me tell you, it was a pleasure working with you during this and I hope the experience was similar for you as well. Perhaps you might come for your next dream dragon? ;)

If you haven't already received the Imp girl yet or got a message yet (rl might be in the way) the owner is Scorch44 and this is the dragon, they would be giving you -

25391235_350.png

25391235 - Unnamed
Obsidian Crystal/Jade Facet/Obsidian Underbelly

-- (Now, just in case, this is the PC girl -- if you ever want to use her as well) --

Now, the PC girl's name is Haunted and her owner's username is Saowyn -

3589229_350.png

3589229 - Haunted
Black Tiger/Teal Shimmer/Obsidian Basic

Now, I'm having a little trouble with the boy has I've discovered he is in someone else lair. I know we had a deal with his original owner and I believe (guessing) that they just moved him from lair space but I need to double check on this.

Here are all the stat cards -

?ui=2&ik=165ed4a6f8&view=fimg&th=156726a6c59924b9&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ_XlRQYSNeAj8w1ZEBEqDDfnPaVz4u4M-ajyF-6JkxTFg2vqC1W7M6803lpjgvg8XJSSufL1gRFeLHhaSLskjp4J2hMVgNeWljg0LosNHHje1gJncCCVlhp6qY&sz=w1004-h174&ats=1470874094713&rm=156726a6c59924b9&zw&atsh=1.png

?ui=2&ik=165ed4a6f8&view=fimg&th=1567269959d3964c&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ-PAMXylj1_TAd8DtZFVB1AR4r3otqeTR_TEpMgU7nCVfYFDoNI7NBhaWncX51oIOMEOTJYmUVavBlqNvXznJ63Xq43blSVPGA__tLfx4fQKJz7d16VtYDkHVI&sz=w1004-h176&ats=1470874126162&rm=1567269959d3964c&zw&atsh=1.png
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 of course, take all of the time you need! Thank you so much for accepting my case ^^
@BloodyAngel12 of course, take all of the time you need! Thank you so much for accepting my case ^^
tfw your sig links are broken and you have nothing to use as a placeholder
@Iridian

Yep, no problem! I quite like doing these, actually. ^_^

I'm actually surprised how many sapphire/sapphire's there are. I even found some sapphire/sapphire/ultramarine's. I've contacted some of them. Let's hope for the best!
@Iridian

Yep, no problem! I quite like doing these, actually. ^_^

I'm actually surprised how many sapphire/sapphire's there are. I even found some sapphire/sapphire/ultramarine's. I've contacted some of them. Let's hope for the best!
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 thank you!!
@BloodyAngel12 thank you!!
@BloodyAngel12
Thank you so much! ^^ I'll contact the Imp Girl's owner (as I haven't gotten a message yet) just to confirm it's alright. C;

As for the Boy, just let me know how things turn out for that! I'll just wait for any type of new information that might come up. If the Dragon's been taken, well, life happens. :P

Anyways, thanks so much!^^
@BloodyAngel12
Thank you so much! ^^ I'll contact the Imp Girl's owner (as I haven't gotten a message yet) just to confirm it's alright. C;

As for the Boy, just let me know how things turn out for that! I'll just wait for any type of new information that might come up. If the Dragon's been taken, well, life happens. :P

Anyways, thanks so much!^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser Ok, everything is fine! Apparently, since the owner has a full lair, they do all their breedings in their friend's lair. And also, he was in that lair the entire time and I just never realized. >_> I asked them to send you a CR with their price (which is 25k) and here is his information - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25577699] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255777/25577699_350.png[/img] [/url] 25577699 - Unnamed Obsidian Crystal/Azure Facet/Obsidian Thylacine ------------------------------------- Edit: Boraque's owner responded saying she be willing to let you use her dragoness as well. I figure your already set but I decided to let you know just in case. This is the girl, and the owner's message. (I can reply if you would like or you can, whichever.) "Sorry for the late reply, but I'd love to help! Just one question, is it possible for me to take one of the unwanted hatchlings if there are any?" ' [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24237247] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242373/24237247_350.png[/img] [/url] Boraque - 24237247 Black Cherub/Teal Butterfly/Obsidian Glimmer ------------------------------------- Edit #2: When you finally breed your dream dragon, can you please show me it? I would love to this to the end of the tunnel [s](as well as maybe use it in my success stories/examples)[/s]
@Saraceaser

Ok, everything is fine! Apparently, since the owner has a full lair, they do all their breedings in their friend's lair. And also, he was in that lair the entire time and I just never realized. >_>

I asked them to send you a CR with their price (which is 25k) and here is his information -

25577699_350.png

25577699 - Unnamed
Obsidian Crystal/Azure Facet/Obsidian Thylacine

Edit: Boraque's owner responded saying she be willing to let you use her dragoness as well. I figure your already set but I decided to let you know just in case. This is the girl, and the owner's message. (I can reply if you would like or you can, whichever.)

"Sorry for the late reply, but I'd love to help! Just one question, is it possible for me to take one of the unwanted hatchlings if there are any?"
'

24237247_350.png

Boraque - 24237247
Black Cherub/Teal Butterfly/Obsidian Glimmer

Edit #2: When you finally breed your dream dragon, can you please show me it? I would love to this to the end of the tunnel (as well as maybe use it in my success stories/examples)
SYJDX48.png
@Ebbing

Ok, hello! ^_^

That male I've spoken of earlier? The owner never responded back to me so...yeah. As I could see that they probably will never respond (their account is 100 but they might not be comfortable with answering), I looked (hard) for alternate ideas and I have some fairly solid ones.

*Takes a deep breath*

Ok, so I've found a male who's owner just replied back to me who if bred with the girl I (you) bought recently, they have fairly good range. The brown range is a little big and the secondary is also a little big (bigger than what I'm used to which is like 1-4 colors, this is more like 1-6 or something) but they are the best I could find. They are both Imperials so definitely getting that breed. They don't have genes you wanted but I've already warned you about expecting that.

Now, I found another couple (only the male owner replied yet) that if bred together, also have a good range. I'm thinking since this project is so difficult (this is the hardest one yet for me) that it might be beneficial that (if the potential mother dragon's owner is willing) you breed both couples in hopes that you get extremely lucky and out pops your dream dragon from one of them, or (more likely) maybe one of the babies from each would be closer in color range so you can breed them with the other hatchlings or maybe even with one of the opposite parents (like not their parents but the other couple, whichever the gender, and see if that would work).

This project may have to be a multiple generation things to finally get the one you want. Now the male (to breed with Clay) and the male (to breed with the unknown female) both would like security dragons (preferably one you care about) to ensure that you give them back their dragons. But otherwise, are allowing you to take their dragons. The male to-breed with Clay (your girl in my lair) is kind of uncomfortable with this so I've kind of gave him the option to (if they would prefer) have his dragon and Clay breed in an Earth lair their comfortable/know with.

I can give you a breeding stat card link (where I got the ones I will show you to see your chances with them all) that may help you with seeing the hatchlings potential.

So, ending note, both males and the female we have are Imperials (so is the other female). They are all willing (excluding the female who hasn't replied yet) and just today, I've managed to get an actually game plan that has a fairly good percentage of being able to get your dream dragon.

Now, I prefer to wait until I hear from the other imperial girl before you send me the treasure for the information, in case that female doesn't work out.
@Ebbing

Ok, hello! ^_^

That male I've spoken of earlier? The owner never responded back to me so...yeah. As I could see that they probably will never respond (their account is 100 but they might not be comfortable with answering), I looked (hard) for alternate ideas and I have some fairly solid ones.

*Takes a deep breath*

Ok, so I've found a male who's owner just replied back to me who if bred with the girl I (you) bought recently, they have fairly good range. The brown range is a little big and the secondary is also a little big (bigger than what I'm used to which is like 1-4 colors, this is more like 1-6 or something) but they are the best I could find. They are both Imperials so definitely getting that breed. They don't have genes you wanted but I've already warned you about expecting that.

Now, I found another couple (only the male owner replied yet) that if bred together, also have a good range. I'm thinking since this project is so difficult (this is the hardest one yet for me) that it might be beneficial that (if the potential mother dragon's owner is willing) you breed both couples in hopes that you get extremely lucky and out pops your dream dragon from one of them, or (more likely) maybe one of the babies from each would be closer in color range so you can breed them with the other hatchlings or maybe even with one of the opposite parents (like not their parents but the other couple, whichever the gender, and see if that would work).

This project may have to be a multiple generation things to finally get the one you want. Now the male (to breed with Clay) and the male (to breed with the unknown female) both would like security dragons (preferably one you care about) to ensure that you give them back their dragons. But otherwise, are allowing you to take their dragons. The male to-breed with Clay (your girl in my lair) is kind of uncomfortable with this so I've kind of gave him the option to (if they would prefer) have his dragon and Clay breed in an Earth lair their comfortable/know with.

I can give you a breeding stat card link (where I got the ones I will show you to see your chances with them all) that may help you with seeing the hatchlings potential.

So, ending note, both males and the female we have are Imperials (so is the other female). They are all willing (excluding the female who hasn't replied yet) and just today, I've managed to get an actually game plan that has a fairly good percentage of being able to get your dream dragon.

Now, I prefer to wait until I hear from the other imperial girl before you send me the treasure for the information, in case that female doesn't work out.
SYJDX48.png
@Iridian

I got an update! I found this boy who would work perfectly for this breeding project, even better than the other male I originally found. I was really hoping the owner would be willing, because not only did this boy have near perfect colors, but the perfect genes too. I messaged the owner and not even 20 minutes later, they replied. They were super chill and willing. *nearly had a heart attack in relief*

Now, why is this boy so perfect? He works so well with all the girls I've found, some better than others. (Though none responded yet.)

I'm actually feeling pretty good about this project. ;)
@Iridian

I got an update! I found this boy who would work perfectly for this breeding project, even better than the other male I originally found. I was really hoping the owner would be willing, because not only did this boy have near perfect colors, but the perfect genes too. I messaged the owner and not even 20 minutes later, they replied. They were super chill and willing. *nearly had a heart attack in relief*

Now, why is this boy so perfect? He works so well with all the girls I've found, some better than others. (Though none responded yet.)

I'm actually feeling pretty good about this project. ;)
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 that's amazing, thank you!! I appreciate you doing this so much, you're awesome ;w;
@BloodyAngel12 that's amazing, thank you!! I appreciate you doing this so much, you're awesome ;w;
@BloodyAngel12 [b]Order form:[/b] [b]Scrying image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=14&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=6&winggene=15&wings=131&auth=c501989c12c7944a1d69f51aead77479da6caf2c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Breed:[/b] Skydancer [b]Eye color (mandatory?):[/b] Plague, much preferred [b]Gender (mandatory?):[/b] Female, mandatory [b]Colors (mandatory or any leeway?):[/b] Orca/Orca/Obsidian, Orca mandatory for black/white thing with Jupiter/Saturn, but Obsidian can be Black --> Midnight. [b]Genes (you may have to do this part yourself):[/b] Jupiter/Saturn/Crackle, open to gene'ing myself.
@BloodyAngel12

Order form:

Scrying image:
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=14&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=6&winggene=15&wings=131&auth=c501989c12c7944a1d69f51aead77479da6caf2c&dummyext=prev.png

Breed: Skydancer

Eye color (mandatory?): Plague, much preferred

Gender (mandatory?): Female, mandatory

Colors (mandatory or any leeway?): Orca/Orca/Obsidian, Orca mandatory for black/white thing with Jupiter/Saturn, but Obsidian can be Black --> Midnight.

Genes (you may have to do this part yourself): Jupiter/Saturn/Crackle, open to gene'ing myself.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 200 201