Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Breeding station - Pinglist
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 200 201
@BloodyAngel12 This is such a great idea! :D [b]Order form:[/b] [b]Scrying image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=14&breed=4&element=1&gender=1&tert=108&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=157&auth=82f2ae0a3f9202ec3a272b4931fc2fe080778178&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Breed:[/b] Pearlcatcher, although I can scroll for cheap enough so any breed is fine! [b]Eye color (mandatory?):[/b] Not mandatory, but I would greatly prefer earth, light, or fire! As long as they aren't Arcane or Nature i'm fine with anything ^^ [b]Gender (mandatory?):[/b] Female [b]Colors (mandatory or any leeway?):[/b] Umber/Umber/Terracotta, she doesn't look quite right with any 1-offs so mandatory, sorry!! [b]Genes (you may have to do this part yourself):[/b] Jupiter/Butterfly or Saturn/Glimmer, it's fine if she doesn't have these, but I would be willing to pay extra for the extra effort of her having glimmer! ^^
@BloodyAngel12 This is such a great idea! :D

Order form:

Scrying image: dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=14&breed=4&element=1&gender=1&tert=108&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=157&auth=82f2ae0a3f9202ec3a272b4931fc2fe080778178&dummyext=prev.png

Breed: Pearlcatcher, although I can scroll for cheap enough so any breed is fine!

Eye color (mandatory?): Not mandatory, but I would greatly prefer earth, light, or fire! As long as they aren't Arcane or Nature i'm fine with anything ^^

Gender (mandatory?): Female

Colors (mandatory or any leeway?): Umber/Umber/Terracotta, she doesn't look quite right with any 1-offs so mandatory, sorry!!

Genes (you may have to do this part yourself): Jupiter/Butterfly or Saturn/Glimmer, it's fine if she doesn't have these, but I would be willing to pay extra for the extra effort of her having glimmer! ^^
@heartcrusher1 @Luminaries

(I know it's FR but seeing you here Luminaries, is like seeing my teacher during summer. :P)

I'll get on this right away! I will tell you when to pay me (since I want to make sure I do the work first) and I'll let you know on any updates!

Edit: I'm fine with little wiggle-room as long as I have time to try and do this project! ^_^

Also, I see that you have many preferred eye colors as this will most likely be a breeding project, I can definitely hook you up with nest rentals if you guys need that. We can discuss that at a later date, of course.
@heartcrusher1 @Luminaries

(I know it's FR but seeing you here Luminaries, is like seeing my teacher during summer. :P)

I'll get on this right away! I will tell you when to pay me (since I want to make sure I do the work first) and I'll let you know on any updates!

Edit: I'm fine with little wiggle-room as long as I have time to try and do this project! ^_^

Also, I see that you have many preferred eye colors as this will most likely be a breeding project, I can definitely hook you up with nest rentals if you guys need that. We can discuss that at a later date, of course.
SYJDX48.png
@Luminaries

Pretty quick update!

I found a girl that has the exact colors you want (but not genes, sorry) and she's willing to let you/us borrow her for breeding. I contacted several people for possible males (fingers crossed on the closest range male).
@Luminaries

Pretty quick update!

I found a girl that has the exact colors you want (but not genes, sorry) and she's willing to let you/us borrow her for breeding. I contacted several people for possible males (fingers crossed on the closest range male).
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 Hehe it's always cool to see book people in outside threads! Anyways, that's awesome! Admittedly I haven't checked for those colors in a few weeks now, but it'll be a lot easier with a dragon with the exact colors, yay! Here's to hoping for the males! Thank you for the quick update! ^^
@BloodyAngel12 Hehe it's always cool to see book people in outside threads! Anyways, that's awesome! Admittedly I haven't checked for those colors in a few weeks now, but it'll be a lot easier with a dragon with the exact colors, yay! Here's to hoping for the males! Thank you for the quick update! ^^
@Luminaries

Your order is literally the fastest I've ever completed. Ever.

(Probably because of how fast the owners responded and our incredibly good luck :P)

So, the male's owner responded back and they said that they were going to exalt him anyway, so they decided to just give you him to do whatever. (sell him later, exalt him, etc). The awesome part is that he was the boy I was really praying we could use because he has the most perfect range with the girl you can borrow. Color-wise.

He has the primary and secondary color you want with a Fire underbelly which is only three (2-3) colors away from terricotta. So, you could get your dream dragon on your first try. (Btw, this may seem odd, but after your done using him and want to get rid of him, would you mind giving him to me? He's so gorgeous. Unless you want to keep him too, then nvm.)

Just send me the 20k, and I'll show you the information, the dragons, contact their owners to send your CR (you have to give a security dragon to the girl's owner though), the stat breed card and you'll be on your way! ^_^

Also, you said you would like either Light, Earth or Fire eyes. I know your Light (obviously) but if you would prefer Earth or Fire eyes, I can hook you up with a nest rental if you would like.

(I'm literally so thrilled and shocked on how quickly I got this done. This is, like, a new record or something. ^_^)
@Luminaries

Your order is literally the fastest I've ever completed. Ever.

(Probably because of how fast the owners responded and our incredibly good luck :P)

So, the male's owner responded back and they said that they were going to exalt him anyway, so they decided to just give you him to do whatever. (sell him later, exalt him, etc). The awesome part is that he was the boy I was really praying we could use because he has the most perfect range with the girl you can borrow. Color-wise.

He has the primary and secondary color you want with a Fire underbelly which is only three (2-3) colors away from terricotta. So, you could get your dream dragon on your first try. (Btw, this may seem odd, but after your done using him and want to get rid of him, would you mind giving him to me? He's so gorgeous. Unless you want to keep him too, then nvm.)

Just send me the 20k, and I'll show you the information, the dragons, contact their owners to send your CR (you have to give a security dragon to the girl's owner though), the stat breed card and you'll be on your way! ^_^

Also, you said you would like either Light, Earth or Fire eyes. I know your Light (obviously) but if you would prefer Earth or Fire eyes, I can hook you up with a nest rental if you would like.

(I'm literally so thrilled and shocked on how quickly I got this done. This is, like, a new record or something. ^_^)
SYJDX48.png
@Luminaries

Lol, you just posted a second before I could post my new big reveal. You might want to read above. :P

@Luminaries

Lol, you just posted a second before I could post my new big reveal. You might want to read above. :P

SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 Jeez haha that's crazy! Sending over treasure+tip! Thanks so much! :D And I'll be sure to send over the father when I'm done, I've got to keep the dragons down, got to expand my lair before long haha :P
@BloodyAngel12 Jeez haha that's crazy! Sending over treasure+tip! Thanks so much! :D And I'll be sure to send over the father when I'm done, I've got to keep the dragons down, got to expand my lair before long haha :P
@Luminaries Awesome, thank you! (For the tip and the boy) ^_^ Ok, so the mother is this lovely lady - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25221443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252215/25221443_350.png[/img] [/url] 25221443 - Finch Umber Iridescent/Umber Peregrine/Terracotta Smoke Owner: Umbra16 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26137503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261376/26137503_350.png[/img] [/url] 26137503 - Unnamed Umber Ripple/Umber Current/Fire Underbelly Current Owner: Namarikonda Stat breed card: [img]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=165ed4a6f8&view=fimg&th=1568532d2447af0a&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ8VEgO88Cs5umR3-lvFxsXejlbV4O0OuL4Ou3DrNpNbfgBsopRZxiFOxFlDP5cqel7xqXWaf0vqr0JE9tuA07RQvpIHVO2MdpnYfc_icoQt348-sn81QZwTQh4&sz=w1008-h178&ats=1471113958727&rm=1568532d2447af0a&zw&atsh=1.png[/img] Would you like me to message these owners for them to send a CR or would you like me to do it? I can do it if you would like me to, as I'm already in contact with them. Whichever is easier for you. :) Also, would you like me to arrange or suggest a nest rental place for you or will you be doing the breeding in your own lair? Pleasure doing business with you. ^_^ [s](Hope you know where to go for your next DD in the future[/s] :P)
@Luminaries

Awesome, thank you! (For the tip and the boy) ^_^

Ok, so the mother is this lovely lady -

25221443_350.png

25221443 - Finch
Umber Iridescent/Umber Peregrine/Terracotta Smoke
Owner: Umbra16

26137503_350.png

26137503 - Unnamed
Umber Ripple/Umber Current/Fire Underbelly
Current Owner: Namarikonda

Stat breed card:

?ui=2&ik=165ed4a6f8&view=fimg&th=1568532d2447af0a&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ8VEgO88Cs5umR3-lvFxsXejlbV4O0OuL4Ou3DrNpNbfgBsopRZxiFOxFlDP5cqel7xqXWaf0vqr0JE9tuA07RQvpIHVO2MdpnYfc_icoQt348-sn81QZwTQh4&sz=w1008-h178&ats=1471113958727&rm=1568532d2447af0a&zw&atsh=1.png

Would you like me to message these owners for them to send a CR or would you like me to do it? I can do it if you would like me to, as I'm already in contact with them. Whichever is easier for you. :)

Also, would you like me to arrange or suggest a nest rental place for you or will you be doing the breeding in your own lair?

Pleasure doing business with you. ^_^

(Hope you know where to go for your next DD in the future :P)
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 I'd prefer for you to do it if it isn't too much trouble since you guys are already in contact! And I'd really love an Earth nest if you have a rental place ^^ Sorry for the extra work, and thanks again!! (and I definitely do know where I'm coming from now on hehe)
@BloodyAngel12 I'd prefer for you to do it if it isn't too much trouble since you guys are already in contact! And I'd really love an Earth nest if you have a rental place ^^ Sorry for the extra work, and thanks again!! (and I definitely do know where I'm coming from now on hehe)
@BloodyAngel12 - Thanks! :D Shadow eyes are great too, but plague would be better. Whatever you can find is fine with me! I'm just so excited to get her, I was so shocked when I found how amazing Crackle can look!
@BloodyAngel12 - Thanks! :D Shadow eyes are great too, but plague would be better. Whatever you can find is fine with me! I'm just so excited to get her, I was so shocked when I found how amazing Crackle can look!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 200 201