Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Oakrest - A Lore Hatchery
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 262 263
@ixris, I'd love to be pinged for everything if you don't mind. ^^
@ixris, I'd love to be pinged for everything if you don't mind. ^^
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
@Boneless - I don't mind at all. :) I'll add you now! Thanks for your interest!
@Boneless - I don't mind at all. :) I'll add you now! Thanks for your interest!
@ixris

Late to the party, but I'm glad your restless ghosts finally found peace. :3
@ixris

Late to the party, but I'm glad your restless ghosts finally found peace. :3
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly - You can't be late to the party if THE PARTY NEVER ENDS!! *confetti everywhere*

But seriously, thank you! :) It's nice to have a tidy end to this pair. <3
@Salathielly - You can't be late to the party if THE PARTY NEVER ENDS!! *confetti everywhere*

But seriously, thank you! :) It's nice to have a tidy end to this pair. <3
@ixris

VERY TRUE. Never-ending party of Oakrest dragons = best thing ever.
@ixris

VERY TRUE. Never-ending party of Oakrest dragons = best thing ever.
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
[b]General Pinglist:[/b] @ScarletVow @Naga @Mozie @raynefall @Kattchon @doglore @veinlily @Aloha @scar66 @LordMeikai @juncosongs @cheesecakewizard @jennycatmystique @SnowflakeQueen21 @Lytic @CatkinStarchild @Salathielly @NeveFox @Phyrne @ShadyRabbit @nappez @Velsim @zurikitty13 @MeraHunt @Limesparrow @Reyka @Mesuki @pyr0 @CelticFire21 @graphicmacaroon @Scriniarii @Whoviana @Weathering @Eulerian @Pyrouge @FrostHoshi @Mintiani @cometmebro @Aviose @CrazyassBat @browncoatparadox @EndaraMae @Boneless @Starongie @Leun @JordanKitten @HotGeometry @Geckoe @Kiradog234 @kayn @IceOtter @Quis @LordSheo @Rionach @Shadowedlullaby @OmegaDaDragon @queerprince - (the adults at the bottom - Aelsh and Sparkstrike) SO MANY DRAGONS today! Hahaha, oops, I forgot to add Amund and Sassafras to the hatchery listings. They're there now, but I'm betting some people were a little confused... ANYWAY CHILDREN HATCHED. They're proud parents once again~! [s]Remember that hatchlings will not be live in the AH until their lore link is added.[/s] Hatchlings are live in the AH! Without further ado, cranky skydancer story time! :D [quote]She was told that once, they were beautiful, terraced and manicured slopes. They were irrigated with diverted springs and maintained by dragons hoping to feed the mountain communities with their bounty. Tall stands of mountain oaks served as Bordeaux's Charge and Javor's precious wood supply, but they also sheltered lovers and scholars and daydreamers from the oppressive sun of Dragonhome. Sassafras eyeballed the scruffy landscape with distrust. She could see the [i]attempt[/i] at terracing, but she sincerely doubted the gardens and 'orchards' of Oakrest were ever as grand as she had been led to believe. All she had asked of that secretary was whether there were any flowering plants nearby. And she'd been directed [i]here[/i]. She scoured the landscape with her narrowed eyes. There. One single white flower - possibly jasmine - peeked out from a tangle of chokeweed. Sassafras sniffed in annoyance. She would never be able to produce her oils and perfumes this way. And she certainly didn't have the time or inclination to [i]grow things[/i]. What did she look like, a nature dragon? The idea of gardening made her fur stand on end. "It's sad, isn't it?" a soft-stepping dragon asked from behind her. Sassafras turned to see the frankly sad expression of a nature flight snapper staring up at the same expanse. "I've been trying to rehabilitate it," she said, "but I've run into some interesting kinds of disease." [i]Please don't tell me,[/i] Sassafras thought to herself. The snapper lived up to her species reputation and began listing all the various parasites and fungi she had found amid the terraced remains of the gardens. Sassafras did her best to pretend she was listening for the first fifteen minutes, but after a while, she tried walking off. The snapper followed her, never breaking stride in her conversation. Sassafras considered leaving, but she had been here [i]first[/i]. She was just trying to survey what plants already grew here, and she was going to be chased away by some horticulturalist? She did not think so. So instead, Sassafras patently ignored the snapper, trying her best to find the things she had set out to find. But whether it was due to lack of samples or because the snapper was distracting her, Sassafras' search turned up empty. And then she heard the blessed words, "... about all. But I still found it strange to find so many troubles like this in Dragonhome. In a more humid environment, perhaps. But..." And then, blessedly, she stopped talking. "Funny," Sassafras agreed with a shrug. "Anyway, I must be going. Look at the time." "I hope you'll return later, when the gardens are restored. I sent word to another clan that Eldritch mentioned might be of help to us. They're very good with trees, you see. I am, too, but herbs are more my specialty. I'm Bergamot, by the way." Sassafras stared her down. Then grudgingly gave this snapper her name. "Oh, how delightful! We're both plants!" the snapper giggled. Sassafras continued to stare at her. This dragon could not be serious. "Yes," she agreed tersely. "Well. Do let me know if you have any success." She bade the dragon farewell, then set about wondering if there were wild plants that she could gather for her oils instead. Even if the orchards and gardens were restored, Sassafras sincerely doubted her need to spend [i]any[/i] time there so long as there was a snapper about.[/quote] Pair: [b]Amund & Sassafras[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33317301] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333174/33317301_350.png[/img] [/url] Male - [b]G3[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33317302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333174/33317302_350.png[/img] [/url] Male - [b]G3[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33317303] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333174/33317303_350.png[/img] [/url] Male - [b]G3[/b] Now that the children have been shown, I have a few unique opportunities for sale, as these sorts of things do not come up often. My girl, @Quis, asked if I would help her find homes for the final nest children of one of her long-lasting pairs. As they are reminiscent of my (in)famous and now long-retired pair, Brightwork and Shula, I agreed. They are brothers, and they come from a lore clan. They are both unbred and have full lore of their own. Check them out if you wish. They are fully dressed only to offer suggestions on how to dress them. They are available by CR only. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33122561] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331226/33122561_350.png[/img] [/url] Carrick - Male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33122562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331226/33122562_350.png[/img] [/url] Aelsh - Agender Lastly, I have an interesting relisting to show. This child is the son of my progens, hatched on Earth Day 2017. He was returned by his buyer as he was not a good fit for their clan, despite many attempts. His microlore has remained largely unchanged, though it has been expanded. He has been dressed and is available with his accent, Cloudsong Guard, if the buyer wishes. Again, he is available by CR only. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32498269] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324983/32498269_350.png[/img] [/url] Male - "Sparkstrike" And that is everything for today! All info is on the first page. If you need to be added or removed from a pinglist, please let me know. As always, thanks for looking! :)
General Pinglist: @ScarletVow @Naga @Mozie @raynefall @Kattchon @doglore @veinlily @Aloha @scar66 @LordMeikai @juncosongs @cheesecakewizard @jennycatmystique @SnowflakeQueen21 @Lytic @CatkinStarchild @Salathielly @NeveFox @Phyrne @ShadyRabbit @nappez @Velsim @zurikitty13 @MeraHunt @Limesparrow @Reyka @Mesuki @pyr0 @CelticFire21 @graphicmacaroon @Scriniarii @Whoviana @Weathering @Eulerian @Pyrouge @FrostHoshi @Mintiani @cometmebro @Aviose @CrazyassBat @browncoatparadox @EndaraMae @Boneless @Starongie @Leun @JordanKitten @HotGeometry @Geckoe @Kiradog234 @kayn @IceOtter @Quis @LordSheo @Rionach @Shadowedlullaby @OmegaDaDragon @queerprince - (the adults at the bottom - Aelsh and Sparkstrike)

SO MANY DRAGONS today! Hahaha, oops, I forgot to add Amund and Sassafras to the hatchery listings. They're there now, but I'm betting some people were a little confused... ANYWAY CHILDREN HATCHED. They're proud parents once again~!

Remember that hatchlings will not be live in the AH until their lore link is added. Hatchlings are live in the AH!

Without further ado, cranky skydancer story time! :D

Quote:
She was told that once, they were beautiful, terraced and manicured slopes. They were irrigated with diverted springs and maintained by dragons hoping to feed the mountain communities with their bounty. Tall stands of mountain oaks served as Bordeaux's Charge and Javor's precious wood supply, but they also sheltered lovers and scholars and daydreamers from the oppressive sun of Dragonhome.

Sassafras eyeballed the scruffy landscape with distrust. She could see the attempt at terracing, but she sincerely doubted the gardens and 'orchards' of Oakrest were ever as grand as she had been led to believe. All she had asked of that secretary was whether there were any flowering plants nearby. And she'd been directed here.

She scoured the landscape with her narrowed eyes.

There. One single white flower - possibly jasmine - peeked out from a tangle of chokeweed.

Sassafras sniffed in annoyance. She would never be able to produce her oils and perfumes this way. And she certainly didn't have the time or inclination to grow things. What did she look like, a nature dragon? The idea of gardening made her fur stand on end.

"It's sad, isn't it?" a soft-stepping dragon asked from behind her.

Sassafras turned to see the frankly sad expression of a nature flight snapper staring up at the same expanse.

"I've been trying to rehabilitate it," she said, "but I've run into some interesting kinds of disease."

Please don't tell me, Sassafras thought to herself.

The snapper lived up to her species reputation and began listing all the various parasites and fungi she had found amid the terraced remains of the gardens. Sassafras did her best to pretend she was listening for the first fifteen minutes, but after a while, she tried walking off.

The snapper followed her, never breaking stride in her conversation.

Sassafras considered leaving, but she had been here first. She was just trying to survey what plants already grew here, and she was going to be chased away by some horticulturalist? She did not think so.

So instead, Sassafras patently ignored the snapper, trying her best to find the things she had set out to find. But whether it was due to lack of samples or because the snapper was distracting her, Sassafras' search turned up empty.

And then she heard the blessed words, "... about all. But I still found it strange to find so many troubles like this in Dragonhome. In a more humid environment, perhaps. But..." And then, blessedly, she stopped talking.

"Funny," Sassafras agreed with a shrug. "Anyway, I must be going. Look at the time."

"I hope you'll return later, when the gardens are restored. I sent word to another clan that Eldritch mentioned might be of help to us. They're very good with trees, you see. I am, too, but herbs are more my specialty. I'm Bergamot, by the way."

Sassafras stared her down. Then grudgingly gave this snapper her name.

"Oh, how delightful! We're both plants!" the snapper giggled.

Sassafras continued to stare at her. This dragon could not be serious. "Yes," she agreed tersely. "Well. Do let me know if you have any success."

She bade the dragon farewell, then set about wondering if there were wild plants that she could gather for her oils instead. Even if the orchards and gardens were restored, Sassafras sincerely doubted her need to spend any time there so long as there was a snapper about.

Pair: Amund & Sassafras -

33317301_350.png

Male - G3

33317302_350.png

Male - G3

33317303_350.png

Male - G3

Now that the children have been shown, I have a few unique opportunities for sale, as these sorts of things do not come up often. My girl, @Quis, asked if I would help her find homes for the final nest children of one of her long-lasting pairs. As they are reminiscent of my (in)famous and now long-retired pair, Brightwork and Shula, I agreed.

They are brothers, and they come from a lore clan. They are both unbred and have full lore of their own. Check them out if you wish. They are fully dressed only to offer suggestions on how to dress them. They are available by CR only.

33122561_350.png

Carrick - Male

33122562_350.png

Aelsh - Agender

Lastly, I have an interesting relisting to show. This child is the son of my progens, hatched on Earth Day 2017. He was returned by his buyer as he was not a good fit for their clan, despite many attempts. His microlore has remained largely unchanged, though it has been expanded.

He has been dressed and is available with his accent, Cloudsong Guard, if the buyer wishes. Again, he is available by CR only.

32498269_350.png

Male - "Sparkstrike"

And that is everything for today! All info is on the first page. If you need to be added or removed from a pinglist, please let me know. As always, thanks for looking! :)
@ixris, I had to adopt the Flaxen/Metals/Ivory boy because of his lore; I suffer from Meniere's disease, which causes exactly what that poor lil' guy deals with as well. He'll be well loved here, I promise you.<3
@ixris, I had to adopt the Flaxen/Metals/Ivory boy because of his lore; I suffer from Meniere's disease, which causes exactly what that poor lil' guy deals with as well. He'll be well loved here, I promise you.<3
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
@Boneless - Oh my goodness, how difficult that must make your day! I didn't know there was a name for the condition, though, so thank you for pointing that out!

I am glad to see he's going home with someone who understands him. :) Please take care of yourself and also enjoy your new dragon!
@Boneless - Oh my goodness, how difficult that must make your day! I didn't know there was a name for the condition, though, so thank you for pointing that out!

I am glad to see he's going home with someone who understands him. :) Please take care of yourself and also enjoy your new dragon!
@ixris

Could I have Sparkstrike please? I adore him so much and Deingoran, my clan's nest father, wants him as his mate haha.
@ixris

Could I have Sparkstrike please? I adore him so much and Deingoran, my clan's nest father, wants him as his mate haha.
hANn2C0.gif
@ixris, it's tough sometimes, but one has to try their best. ^^
And it always makes the day better when you find a beautiful dragon to add to your clan, so thank you for the opportunity! And for your kind words~<3
@ixris, it's tough sometimes, but one has to try their best. ^^
And it always makes the day better when you find a beautiful dragon to add to your clan, so thank you for the opportunity! And for your kind words~<3
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 262 263