Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] New thread link in 1st post
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
@ShadowRising I have a Tornado breeding pair! [img]http://i62.tinypic.com/jr5rix.png[/img] They'll be RTB tomorrow, so I should have dragons in about a week [s]unless I wander off for a few days again[/s].
@ShadowRising

I have a Tornado breeding pair!

jr5rix.png

They'll be RTB tomorrow, so I should have dragons in about a week unless I wander off for a few days again.
eimdef.gif
@HPE24 I've edited your hyperlink on the front page(s) to redirect toward the post with your breeding card. If you could, would you please mention Android and Stormdancer in that post (along with the note that there's a low chance for both)? Just to make it entirely clear. Thank you. :)

@BrinBellway I've added you to the Tornado breeder list. The link should redirect to your post above. :)
@HPE24 I've edited your hyperlink on the front page(s) to redirect toward the post with your breeding card. If you could, would you please mention Android and Stormdancer in that post (along with the note that there's a low chance for both)? Just to make it entirely clear. Thank you. :)

@BrinBellway I've added you to the Tornado breeder list. The link should redirect to your post above. :)
FR +12
@ShadowRising It's done! :D
@ShadowRising It's done! :D
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24

Thanks!
@HPE24

Thanks!
FR +12
@ShadowRising I have a stormdancer pair and a tornado pair! [br] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/HPs1DUy.png[/img][br] [img]http://i.imgur.com/27A8BE1.png[/img][/center] Both are guaranteed to have official subspecies genes and colors. (I may be breeding fulgurites in the future as well.) You can link to this post under the breeders section, but for anyone who would like to be added to a pinglist for either of these pairs, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1538765]check my hatchery![/url] I also (as of the 13th) have three baby tornado boys for sale.
@ShadowRising

I have a stormdancer pair and a tornado pair!

HPs1DUy.png

27A8BE1.png

Both are guaranteed to have official subspecies genes and colors. (I may be breeding fulgurites in the future as well.) You can link to this post under the breeders section, but for anyone who would like to be added to a pinglist for either of these pairs, check my hatchery!

I also (as of the 13th) have three baby tornado boys for sale.
@inkays

Thank you for doing a breeding card!

You've been added to the Stormdancer and Tornado breeding lists.
@inkays

Thank you for doing a breeding card!

You've been added to the Stormdancer and Tornado breeding lists.
FR +12
[center][font=courier new][size=7]R O B O T S[/size] Whether or not Robot dragons are truly living is the subject of much scholarly debate at the heart of the Flight's scientific community. Indeed, they are created with metals and alloys for limbs and hide, with hydraulics and oil in place of blood, and their brains and central nervous systems are comprised of neural microprocessors and circuitry. One may argue, as some have, that Robots are mere machines. However, the advanced nature of their artificial intelligence systems, including inductive logic, Bayesian networks, and association and representational learning, has led many to the conclusion that Robots are indeed, 'alive.' Regardless of their classification as living or 'artificial life,' Robots are self-aware, and therefore generally recognized as autonomous beings. Many robots tend to fulfil tasks relevant to the initial purpose behind their creation: that is, defence, scouting, mining, or machinery maintenance in the most inhospitable regions of The Shifting Expanse, where temperatures climb over 50ºC, and the earth is bombarded with lightning strikes. However, they have been known to take on nearly any profession. Robots have been programmed with residual genetic tendencies for the species in whose likeness they were created. For example, a Robot Ridgeback is likely to despise water, and a Robot Guardian is likely to feel the desire to take on a charge. Robots possess nanotechnology that enables replication when conjoined with the nanobots of another member: that is, they have the capability for reproduction.* Robots certainly have their own personalities, though these tend to develop more strongly with time, due to the nature of their learning algorithms. Many biological dragons may experience Robots to be emotionally subdued. Non-malfunctioning Robots are highly unlikely to have an emotional reaction that may compromise a dangerous situation, or even a routine work-task. However, Robots do experience emotions and express them, and do express a variety of individual dispositions. Some say that there are villages of Robots in the farthest, deadliest reaches of The Expanse, where Robots that have been mistreated by biological dragons gather to create their own communities, too far into the inhospitable desert to fear outside interference. [img]http://i.imgur.com/EtQAn4x.png[/img] Bred regularly Children: 30kt Go [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1522623]here[/url] for more information~
R O B O T S

Whether or not Robot dragons are truly living is the subject of much scholarly debate at the heart of the Flight's scientific community. Indeed, they are created with metals and alloys for limbs and hide, with hydraulics and oil in place of blood, and their brains and central nervous systems are comprised of neural microprocessors and circuitry. One may argue, as some have, that Robots are mere machines.

However, the advanced nature of their artificial intelligence systems, including inductive logic, Bayesian networks, and association and representational learning, has led many to the conclusion that Robots are indeed, 'alive.'

Regardless of their classification as living or 'artificial life,' Robots are self-aware, and therefore generally recognized as autonomous beings. Many robots tend to fulfil tasks relevant to the initial purpose behind their creation: that is, defence, scouting, mining, or machinery maintenance in the most inhospitable regions of The Shifting Expanse, where temperatures climb over 50ºC, and the earth is bombarded with lightning strikes. However, they have been known to take on nearly any profession.

Robots have been programmed with residual genetic tendencies for the species in whose likeness they were created. For example, a Robot Ridgeback is likely to despise water, and a Robot Guardian is likely to feel the desire to take on a charge. Robots possess nanotechnology that enables replication when conjoined with the nanobots of another member: that is, they have the capability for reproduction.*

Robots certainly have their own personalities, though these tend to develop more strongly with time, due to the nature of their learning algorithms. Many biological dragons may experience Robots to be emotionally subdued. Non-malfunctioning Robots are highly unlikely to have an emotional reaction that may compromise a dangerous situation, or even a routine work-task. However, Robots do experience emotions and express them, and do express a variety of individual dispositions.

Some say that there are villages of Robots in the farthest, deadliest reaches of The Expanse, where Robots that have been mistreated by biological dragons gather to create their own communities, too far into the inhospitable desert to fear outside interference.

EtQAn4x.png

Bred regularly
Children: 30kt

Go here for more information~
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
This sounds like a fun breeding project....
This sounds like a fun breeding project....
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Thank you for using a breeding card. :)

You've been added to the Hacker and Robot breeder lists.
@Gilan

Thank you for using a breeding card. :)

You've been added to the Hacker and Robot breeder lists.
FR +12
Bump
Bump
FR +12
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87