Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][b]This auction is run on behalf of @Taeruq.[/b] I am [color=grey]online[/color] / [color=red][u][b]OFFLINE[/b][/u][/color]. Oh gosh. Yes. That's right, everyone. [b]A 4-digit, TG, XYY PUREBRED gen 2 imperial. [/b] I can already hear people crying into their respective wallets. ...Oh no, wait, that's just me. Sorry. [i][b]Do ping the previous bidder (if there is one) when you make a new bid, thank you! I would also appreciate it if you fully read the terms of the auction near the bottom of this first post :)[/b][/i] Gems accepted at 1:600. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19/1834_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][size=5]#1834[/size] CRIMSON / MAROON / MAROON Iridescent / Shimmer / Circuit Named "Eutechios" Bred, 56 offspring, 1 unnamed (exalted) The rest of his Unnameds are [u]still in Taeruq's lair[/u], waiting to be named. [u]Purebred Gen 2[/u] (parents are gen 1 Imps!) Born June 5th, 2013 (first day FR opened to KS backers!) Wind Flight [/b] [quote] [b]Starting Bid: 30,000 gems / 18 mil T Min Increment: 2k gems / 1.2 mil T [color=red][size=5]WINNING BID: [u]157k G by Stormflight[/u][/size][/color] No autobuy[/b][/quote] [b]Past Item Bids:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1502789/4#post_12361051]Stormflight (22,090,560t / 36,817 g)[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1502789/8#post_12636846]Incubus (119.912k g)[/url] ----- [size=4][color=green][b][u]Retired tems accepted as bids @ 80% of lowest* AH price[/b][/u][/size][/color] Please no hard to sell items (festival chests, accents/skins, Armbands/Sashes/Emblems)! [b]WHEN BIDDING WITH ITEMS-[/b] Please repeat the quoted value of the items I [i]initially[/i] give you every time you make a new bid with said items. This is so that other bidders can do the necessary calculations to overtake your bid. There's no penalty for not doing this, but with this disclaimer I will not take any responsibility for bid miscalculations. *Lowest between gems and treasure prices - please compare the lowest of both currencies and take the lower one. [size=4][color=green][b][u]Mixed currency allowed![/u][/color][/size][/b] Gems/treasure/items... basically throw me everything you've got! Again, gem conversion rate at 1:600. [size=4][b][color=green][u]Holds allowed for up to 60 days![/u][/color][/size][/b] No payment plans, must be in single payment within those 60 days. [quote][size=5][color=blue]END DATE: [s]26th July 2015 @ 1900H FR time (7 PM)[/color][/s] [b]SNIPER GUARD ACTIVATED - REFER TO BIDS BOX FOR NEW END DATE.[/b][/size] [i]Extended snipe guard - any bids placed within the last 24 hours of auction extends the auction from the time of last bid by another 24 hours, until no more bids are placed. [b]Any new bid made when I'm marked offline (in the status above) that does not ping the previous high bidder is considered invalid until the ping is added to the original post.[/b][/i][/quote] [b]Last day pings: [/b] (I will not ping you back once you ask to be added, but I will reply with an acknowledgment post. This is to cut down on the number of pings I send out ^^;) coldfire3 Xanarcah daintyboots NineEyes Astraya Aurora23 Fenix Zazikel BeingOfNature Erato Phoenixfyre ineffabird Sei freckles108 kittykat145 Stormflight Kraevin HereBeDragons [i]If I am online, I will ping both the new and old bidders when a new bid is placed to acknowledge the bid to both parties. Please let me know if you don't want a second ping after you place a bid/are outbid![/i] Thanks for looking :) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1162110][img]http://i.imgur.com/yR3CydX.jpg[/img][/url] Click the banner to visit the [b]O[/b]ld [b]D[/b]ragon [b]C[/b]ollectors [b]A[/b]ssociation! :) [b]Pings:[/b] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/pJLIXdJ.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b] [size=1]@10K @acidquill @Addmon @Aku @Akumisan @Amandaroleplayer @Ambiance @Anguish @Anthea @Ari @Astraya @Aurora23 @Avessa @Axikor @benalene @bit @Blissfire @Bluedragon @Brindlefur @Butzefrau @Cairan @CandiedCanine @Candor @Chrestomanci @Clash @Claudz @Coldfire3 @Combatic0ns @cooneyms @Craving @Creepshow @Cuppycakez @daintyboots @DarkMatter @Dask @Daybreak @DeadPhoenix @Defiance @demonpunk @Diamondsuits @Dureena @Eliza @Emysry @Erato @Ereb @eriophora @Fenix @freckles108 @Godiva @H0rr0r @haelfire @Hana @HereBeDragons @Inkdeer @Irishmarmalade @Jaigalaar @JinxMoonstone @Kaitii @Kaliapi @kaorusquee @Kardi @karoushi @Khayr @Kraevin @Lackofa @Lady3Jane @LadyBrandson @Lansly @Lavykins @lome @Lykos @MalakhGlitch @Mary @Melodious @mes3 @Micheru @Moami @mommy @Monako @mus @Naon @Narif @Nautisk @neptunepaw @Nicole @Niharike @NinjaDancer @nintendoreos @Nostalgic @Nouvella @passingavery @Peisinoe @Phoenixfyre @PixieSparkles @pocketwitch @PorkWithBones @princesstanwe @Quicksilvr @Rattyfleef @rhubarbcobbler @Rogue @Roro @Rowan @Rykeir @Sanimir @Saryina @Saturnlight @Scoria @Shadi @ShatteredByLoss @Silverpeal @Slime @Soleil @sorey @soullessdeath4 @Stormflight @SyiiTormey @Tacroy @Talismarr @Tangaroa @Terza @Tiarana @Tsaiah @TwilitRaven @Valemora @Vulpen @Waxwing @WinterCoyote @wrexit @Wryneck @Xanarcah @Zaviel Hatchdate search: @junipa [/size] ========== [b]DO NOT COPY THESE PING LISTS.[/b] Get the updated version here: [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/15AMpk6acqTcpS_KojulckYM0Q0CeQPGr88Imni4gqjs/edit][u][b]CLICK[/b][/u][/url] [size=1]III. Gen 2 Imp Ping List @168, @Aeice, @arenthias, @Ares, @Asher, @Asjure, @Astale, @Auctor, @Azure, @Baku, @Barakitty, @Boundary, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Carmine, @Carpet, @Cheezit, @Chimeric, @Chomp, @Condemned, @Curio, @Cyrya, @Deathwing, @Disease, @DragonsChilde, @Drakenhart, @Electricity, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @EternaNyx, @Evarinya, @Faylon, @Felraen, @Firethroat, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @Gou, @GreatContagion, @Hoku, @Inculta, @Ink, @Jaigalaar, @Jamethyst, @Jecai, @Jinkx, @Jovaniskye, @Kaial, @kaorusquee, @Kaitii, @Kich, @KittyBoops, @Leashedragon, @Leilatainn, @LexiePiper, @LovelyDeeps, @Luciftian, @Maila, @Mandee, @Malis, @Marceline, @mes3, @Minx, @Moofius, @mynabird, @Mystik, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @Niharike, @NineEyes, @noiselessness, @oftquoted, @Oncamimus, @Phoenixfyre, @PiL0T, @Poland, @Pit, @Prism, @Quenya, @QyetLady, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Razputin, @Roselia, @Safirien, @Sailable, @Saphariadragon, @Saryina, @smileytechie, @Smara, @Sochitelya, @Somniaat, @spacestraw, @Sporelett, @Stonewarden, @Suraya, @Sylvarant, @Tarere, @techmess, @Terza, @TheRowen, @TheWingedShadow, @tigerpanda13, @Tokie, @UZaaki9, @Vanq, @Vantae, @Voidtech, @vriskittles, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @wesleydog, @Win, @Wow, @Zhebari @Addmon (only shim or facet), @ChibiEnvyChan (only iri/shim or crystal/facet), @FrostSheep (males only) @MourningLily (only those born in June-July w/ IDs below 100k) [/size] [/center]
This auction is run on behalf of @Taeruq.

I am online / OFFLINE.

Oh gosh. Yes. That's right, everyone.
A 4-digit, TG, XYY PUREBRED gen 2 imperial.
I can already hear people crying into their respective wallets.
...Oh no, wait, that's just me. Sorry.

Do ping the previous bidder (if there is one) when you make a new bid, thank you!
I would also appreciate it if you fully read the terms of the auction near the bottom of this first post :)

Gems accepted at 1:600.

1834_350.png

CRIMSON / MAROON / MAROON
Iridescent / Shimmer / Circuit
Named "Eutechios"
Bred, 56 offspring, 1 unnamed (exalted)
The rest of his Unnameds are still in Taeruq's lair, waiting to be named.
Purebred Gen 2 (parents are gen 1 Imps!)
Born June 5th, 2013 (first day FR opened to KS backers!)
Wind Flight

Quote:
Starting Bid: 30,000 gems / 18 mil T
Min Increment: 2k gems / 1.2 mil T
WINNING BID: 157k G by Stormflight

No autobuy

Past Item Bids:
Stormflight (22,090,560t / 36,817 g)
Incubus (119.912k g)

Retired tems accepted as bids @ 80% of lowest* AH price
Please no hard to sell items (festival chests, accents/skins, Armbands/Sashes/Emblems)!

WHEN BIDDING WITH ITEMS-
Please repeat the quoted value of the items I initially give you every time you make a new bid with said items. This is so that other bidders can do the necessary calculations to overtake your bid. There's no penalty for not doing this, but with this disclaimer I will not take any responsibility for bid miscalculations.

*Lowest between gems and treasure prices - please compare the lowest of both currencies and take the lower one.

Mixed currency allowed!
Gems/treasure/items... basically throw me everything you've got!
Again, gem conversion rate at 1:600.

Holds allowed for up to 60 days!
No payment plans, must be in single payment within those 60 days.

Quote:
END DATE: 26th July 2015 @ 1900H FR time (7 PM)
SNIPER GUARD ACTIVATED - REFER TO BIDS BOX FOR NEW END DATE.

Extended snipe guard - any bids placed within the last 24 hours of auction extends the auction from the time of last bid by another 24 hours, until no more bids are placed.

Any new bid made when I'm marked offline (in the status above) that does not ping the previous high bidder is considered invalid until the ping is added to the original post.

Last day pings:
(I will not ping you back once you ask to be added, but I will reply with an acknowledgment post. This is to cut down on the number of pings I send out ^^;)

coldfire3 Xanarcah daintyboots NineEyes Astraya Aurora23 Fenix Zazikel BeingOfNature Erato Phoenixfyre ineffabird Sei freckles108 kittykat145 Stormflight Kraevin HereBeDragons

If I am online, I will ping both the new and old bidders when a new bid is placed to acknowledge the bid to both parties. Please let me know if you don't want a second ping after you place a bid/are outbid!

Thanks for looking :)

yR3CydX.jpg
Click the banner to visit the Old Dragon Collectors Association! :)

Pings:
pJLIXdJ.png
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!

@10K @acidquill @Addmon @Aku @Akumisan @Amandaroleplayer @Ambiance @Anguish @Anthea @Ari @Astraya @Aurora23 @Avessa @Axikor @benalene @bit @Blissfire @Bluedragon @Brindlefur @Butzefrau @Cairan @CandiedCanine @Candor @Chrestomanci @Clash @Claudz @Coldfire3 @Combatic0ns @cooneyms @Craving @Creepshow @Cuppycakez @daintyboots @DarkMatter @Dask @Daybreak @DeadPhoenix @Defiance @demonpunk @Diamondsuits @Dureena @Eliza @Emysry @Erato @Ereb @eriophora @Fenix @freckles108 @Godiva @H0rr0r @haelfire @Hana @HereBeDragons @Inkdeer @Irishmarmalade @Jaigalaar @JinxMoonstone @Kaitii @Kaliapi @kaorusquee @Kardi @karoushi @Khayr @Kraevin @Lackofa @Lady3Jane @LadyBrandson @Lansly @Lavykins @lome @Lykos @MalakhGlitch @Mary @Melodious @mes3 @Micheru @Moami @mommy @Monako @mus @Naon @Narif @Nautisk @neptunepaw @Nicole @Niharike @NinjaDancer @nintendoreos @Nostalgic @Nouvella @passingavery @Peisinoe @Phoenixfyre @PixieSparkles @pocketwitch @PorkWithBones @princesstanwe @Quicksilvr @Rattyfleef @rhubarbcobbler @Rogue @Roro @Rowan @Rykeir @Sanimir @Saryina @Saturnlight @Scoria @Shadi @ShatteredByLoss @Silverpeal @Slime @Soleil @sorey @soullessdeath4 @Stormflight @SyiiTormey @Tacroy @Talismarr @Tangaroa @Terza @Tiarana @Tsaiah @TwilitRaven @Valemora @Vulpen @Waxwing @WinterCoyote @wrexit @Wryneck @Xanarcah @Zaviel

Hatchdate search: @junipa

==========

DO NOT COPY THESE PING LISTS. Get the updated version here: CLICK

III. Gen 2 Imp Ping List
@168, @Aeice, @arenthias, @Ares, @Asher, @Asjure, @Astale, @Auctor, @Azure, @Baku, @Barakitty, @Boundary, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Carmine, @Carpet, @Cheezit, @Chimeric, @Chomp, @Condemned, @Curio, @Cyrya, @Deathwing, @Disease, @DragonsChilde, @Drakenhart, @Electricity, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @EternaNyx, @Evarinya, @Faylon, @Felraen, @Firethroat, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @Gou, @GreatContagion, @Hoku, @Inculta, @Ink, @Jaigalaar, @Jamethyst, @Jecai, @Jinkx, @Jovaniskye, @Kaial, @kaorusquee, @Kaitii, @Kich, @KittyBoops, @Leashedragon, @Leilatainn, @LexiePiper, @LovelyDeeps, @Luciftian, @Maila, @Mandee, @Malis, @Marceline, @mes3, @Minx, @Moofius, @mynabird, @Mystik, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @Niharike, @NineEyes, @noiselessness, @oftquoted, @Oncamimus, @Phoenixfyre, @PiL0T, @Poland, @Pit, @Prism, @Quenya, @QyetLady, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Razputin, @Roselia, @Safirien, @Sailable, @Saphariadragon, @Saryina, @smileytechie, @Smara, @Sochitelya, @Somniaat, @spacestraw, @Sporelett, @Stonewarden, @Suraya, @Sylvarant, @Tarere, @techmess, @Terza, @TheRowen, @TheWingedShadow, @tigerpanda13, @Tokie, @UZaaki9, @Vanq, @Vantae, @Voidtech, @vriskittles, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @wesleydog, @Win, @Wow, @Zhebari
@Addmon (only shim or facet), @ChibiEnvyChan (only iri/shim or crystal/facet), @FrostSheep (males only) @MourningLily (only those born in June-July w/ IDs below 100k)

Item values in bids:

Incubus:
Sunchaser = 36k G
Spellscroll = 5.6k G
Plumage = 3.92k G
Fire Sprite = 6.312k G
Red-Footed Akirbeak = 8.56k G

*Incubus may ask a friend to bid.
Item values in bids:

Incubus:
Sunchaser = 36k G
Spellscroll = 5.6k G
Plumage = 3.92k G
Fire Sprite = 6.312k G
Red-Footed Akirbeak = 8.56k G

*Incubus may ask a friend to bid.
Fine print post:

Terms are subject to change at any time at Taeruq and mine's discretion.
Fine print post:

Terms are subject to change at any time at Taeruq and mine's discretion.
@bit

Last day ping please O.o oh... how I want this guy :S
@bit

Last day ping please O.o oh... how I want this guy :S
kghXjOr.png
-cries- I do not have enough gems... Good luck with this auction!
-cries- I do not have enough gems... Good luck with this auction!
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Sure, you're added, coldfire3 :D And thank you Lansly!
Sure, you're added, coldfire3 :D And thank you Lansly!
Holy gods if only, man
;A;

He's beautiful, @bit, I hope you have a successful auction.
Holy gods if only, man
;A;

He's beautiful, @bit, I hope you have a successful auction.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@bit
I'm laughing because when I first got the ping I just went "OH NO NOT MORE ACCENTS" - this guy is gorgeous tho! Good luck selling him ouob
@bit
I'm laughing because when I first got the ping I just went "OH NO NOT MORE ACCENTS" - this guy is gorgeous tho! Good luck selling him ouob
pmP2F8e.gif
@Kaial
He's not mine, but oh yes, I do agree. So much. He's breathtaking. ;w;
@Kaial
He's not mine, but oh yes, I do agree. So much. He's breathtaking. ;w;
@bit

Can I have a last day ping, please?

I'll just be crying in the corner in the meantime.
@Xanarcah
@bit

Can I have a last day ping, please?

I'll just be crying in the corner in the meantime.
@Xanarcah
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10