Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@bit I'm out! I'd have to liquidate more than I'd feel comfortable trying to do, haha.

Thank you so much for the opportunity! o uo/
@bit I'm out! I'd have to liquidate more than I'd feel comfortable trying to do, haha.

Thank you so much for the opportunity! o uo/
heart__free_avatar_by_thedeathofsen-d3lb5q8.gif
My username used to be Incubus!
@Incubus
That's fine! ;w; Thank you too for participating~!
@Incubus
That's fine! ;w; Thank you too for participating~!
@bit Of course! I was going to replace one of my old dragons as a birthday gift to me, haha. He's almost the same exact colors, coincidentally. Have a great day! o uo
@bit Of course! I was going to replace one of my old dragons as a birthday gift to me, haha. He's almost the same exact colors, coincidentally. Have a great day! o uo
heart__free_avatar_by_thedeathofsen-d3lb5q8.gif
My username used to be Incubus!
@Bit Perfect use of that gif. XD
@Bit Perfect use of that gif. XD
@Harukai
Isn't it amazing?! When you think it's about to end... it continues. So fascinating. @u@
@Harukai
Isn't it amazing?! When you think it's about to end... it continues. So fascinating. @u@
@CallyTroll @bit

132kg
@CallyTroll @bit

132kg
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@CallyTroll @bit

145kg
@CallyTroll @bit

145kg
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@CallyTroll
You have been outbid! Current bid is 145k G.

@Fenix
Bid recorded, thank you!

@coldfire3 @Xanarcah @daintyboots @NineEyes @Astraya @Aurora23 .Fenix @Zazikel @BeingOfNature @Erato @Phoenixfyre @ineffabird @Sei @freckles108 @kittykat145 @Stormflight @Kraevin @HereBeDragons

Last 24-hour ping for this 4-digit Imperial! Current bid stands at 145k G. As the snipe guard is 24 hours, any bid placed after this post extends the auction from the time of last bid by another 24 hours, until no more bids are placed.

Thank you for your interest!
@CallyTroll
You have been outbid! Current bid is 145k G.

@Fenix
Bid recorded, thank you!

@coldfire3 @Xanarcah @daintyboots @NineEyes @Astraya @Aurora23 .Fenix @Zazikel @BeingOfNature @Erato @Phoenixfyre @ineffabird @Sei @freckles108 @kittykat145 @Stormflight @Kraevin @HereBeDragons

Last 24-hour ping for this 4-digit Imperial! Current bid stands at 145k G. As the snipe guard is 24 hours, any bid placed after this post extends the auction from the time of last bid by another 24 hours, until no more bids are placed.

Thank you for your interest!
Snipe guard activated! Auction now ends July 26th 20:22:47.

@Fenix
You have been outbid! Current bid is 150k G.

@CallyTroll
Bid recorded, thank you!
Snipe guard activated! Auction now ends July 26th 20:22:47.

@Fenix
You have been outbid! Current bid is 150k G.

@CallyTroll
Bid recorded, thank you!
@CallyTroll @bit

155kg
@CallyTroll @bit

155kg

Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10